Apologize
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[HAREM PROTAGONIST: By gaining this title, females, character or not, will favor you a lot and has the chance they might fall in love the moment they saw you.]

The moment he arrived at the rooftop, he immediately read the description of his new title while eating his lunch box.

'I see… so when it says favor, it means their favorability to me is near to "like" or they are interested in me. That's why despite my low reputation, they are nice to me… very nice. Still, no matter how good this title is, it means that my reputation on the boy's side will become much worst. Well, what can I do? God bestows me this cheat and since it's already mine, all I need is to receive the blessings and curses and be thankful.'

After he eats, he drinks his water and puts away his lunch box as he lay on the bench where he currently sits.

He knows that it's not ethical to do it but it feels good so he decided to bear the effect later and enjoy the cloudy and windy weather.

*Bell Ringing

Hearing the bell, he woke up from his short nap and decided to go to the toilet before he go back to the classroom.

After School.

At the gate, Fujiwara is leaning on the wall that is near the gate.

Typically, she will go with Kaguya because she wanted to be with her best friend but today, for no reason, she decided to put that out.

Suddenly, an image of a boy appears in her mind.

Her cheeks flush then suddenly shakes her head.

'No, it's not like that but…'

She thought that she doesn't have any reason but inwardly, she knows that she is waiting for someone.

Despite her claim as the "Love Master" among her friends, Fujiwara has no experience in love.

All of her knowledge about love comes from the internet, rumors, and love stories.

That's why she's blacking out when the essence of youth enters her life.

Walking out of the hallway, Ishigami is thinking about what will do after this.

'I don't want to open a live stream today so I might take a nap first then I'm gonna do some stock marketing after walking then, eat my dinner, then… hmm… hmm?'

While thinking he already arrived at the gate of the school, when suddenly he saw Fujiwara leaning on the wall.

Although they have a misunderstanding earlier, she didn't make any conflict between them so he decided to greet her before he walk home.

"Good evening, Fujiwara-senpai. Don't you have someone with you?"

He remembers that she always goes home with Kaguya in the anime so he is quite surprised to see her alone.

Suddenly, Fujiwara bowed and said, "Sorry for earlier."

Hearing her, he remembers the misunderstanding that they have earlier.

'It seems that she's truly a good nature person. Might as well forgive her.'

"Don't worry about it, senpai. I already forgot about it."

"But—"

"I said it's okay."

"Okay… but I wouldn't be content by that. Why not treat you a lunch? Sunday, 9 am on the plaza fountain."

While she is talking, a car suddenly stops in front of them.

This made Ishigami who was about to retort her that she don't need to do that, pause this statement as the driver's window opens.

Seeing her driver, Fujiwara enters the car.

Ishigami still wanted to tell his statement but the car is already far.

Although it was just a second, he saw her face is totally red.

Two reasons come to his mind and one of them is something he wanted but at the same time, doesn't want because of the circumstances that he try to avoid.

However, no matter how he avoids it, it seems that it will directly enter to his life.

'I hope that she is just embarrassed… she's just embarrassed, right?'

1