Grocery
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the past few days, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Being invited and getting numbers of many girls, being isolated by boys, and eating alone.

Truly nothing out of the ordinary happened, except…

Friday.

Student Council Room.

"Did something happen, Ishigami-kun?"

Shirogane asks Ishigami who currently sipping the teacup.

"President, about the budget of the basketball club."

"Oh, yeah…"

And they discussed it.

He try to avoid his question but it wouldn't be that long since even Shinomiya wanted to ask about Fujiwara's glancing at him every minute.

Currently, they are doing some student council work but because of Fujiwara's behavior, they couldn't help but notice that something is happening between them and they are curious about what is it.

However, in the end, they didn't force them and decided to focus on their work.

It takes some time but they can finish all their work for this week.

"See you next week!"

They bid their farewells while they go separated at the academy gate.

Kaguya and Chika enter the car together, Shirogane bikes away, and Ishigami walks away.

Hearing the sounds of the vehicles passing on the road as he walk home, he suddenly remember that he needed to refill his groceries so he thought to stop at the market.

*tut tut

The sound of the automated door as he enters the market.

He immediately walks to the meat section because he likes to beat his meat every morning, and also chicken.

He also takes some eggs and spices since that section is very near.

Moving to the other food section, he buys some can goods, cup noodles, and some sweets to make his mind work against sleepiness with some coffee.

After gathering his needs, he walks to the counter.

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

He was about to put his things on the counter when suddenly another person does the same.

However, his surprise reaction didn't end because of this scene, it is also because he saw the person in front of him.

The first-year representative, Iino Miko.

Like him, she still wears her uniform so it means that she stops her like him.

He saw her basket full of sweets and junk food.

Meanwhile, when Iino saw that their uniform are from the same school, she suddenly feels embarrassed that she try to cover her food with her hands.

"…"

He is speechless but didn't voice out.

Still, as a gentleman, he always follows the 'ladies first' even though this was invented by a man with a car to see a woman's a$$, so he said, "You go first." while he gesture to her.

Iino didn't say anything other than "Thank you." 

And so, she put all the food she has and surprisingly, it has so many.

While the cashier counted her things and put them into an eco-bag, he unconsciously look at her petite and small body.

He thought how can she eat all of it since even he wouldn't imagine to finished those foods within a week?

However, he didn't notice that he look at her too much.

"Pervert."

That's what she said before she leave the market.

He knows that he looks at her too much but why does she need to give him a disgusted look?

'So… my harem protagonist does not affect her?'

He is a bit disappointed since he thought that his system is invincible but it looks like some titles wouldn't work on a certain person.

'I will keep this in my mind.'

He thought while putting his things on the counter.

'Still, it seems that she is good now.'

Iino's idea of justice is stifling to most of the people she encounters. 

Yet, despite all those speaking negatively of her, she never shed a tear in public. 

Last year, like his incident, can be described as the hardest time of her life.

Because of that, he decided to lift the flag and give her a letter and a pressed flower and keep himself as an anonymous person, like how the original Ishigami did to the series.

He knows that her ideal love comes to this but he still does it because not doing might change the course of his background story.

Meanwhile…

Iino is in her room, laying on the bed while having hazy eyes as she remembers their encounter. 

She doesn't know why but despite him being a pervert, she didn't dislike it, instead, she's relieved.

This thought immediately woke her up and she shake her head.

'As a member of the public morals committee, I need to correct everyone's moral including him.'

She steel herself to not be subdued by this unknown feeling.

1