Outlast
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at his home, he immediately takes his groceries to their respective places, takes off his uniform in his room, put a towel on his lower half, takes a bath, and cooks for his dinner.

While doing these, somehow he misses his mother, be it in the past or the present.

After eating, although he planned to not do it but in the end, he decided to do a live stream and play a horror game tonight.

The title of the game is Outlast.

In the distant mountains of Colorado, Mount Massive Asylum was a psychiatric hospital that had reopened after a long period of desertion. 

However, after the hospital was reopened, many mysteries and horrifying things were rumored to have happened in it. 

The hospital was owned and operated by the multinational corporation Murkoff under the disguise of a charitable organization. 

It had been operating in secret. 

Upon receiving a tip-off from an anonymous source inside the hospital, freelance journalist Miles Upshur came here to disclose the criminal conduct of this company with his video camera. 

The players were in the role of this brave journalist in the game. 

This was the general plot of Outlast.

It's already two hours since he started his livestream but he is still on part of a mission where he needs to meet Father Martin outside of the Asylum.

It's not that he didn't want to end the game today but he is an entertainment streamer.

He needs to build up the tension of his viewers for tomorrow's live stream.

Anyway, after his outro, he decided to sleep.

Unknown to him, a red light flashes on the floor, as a girl slowly appears on it.

It's already 1 am so his sleep is very deep now that he didn't realize that this girl is putting something on his hands.

It's a black ring that has unknown symbols.

After putting it on his middle finger, those symbols start to light as the system suddenly activates.

The girl couldn't see it but she knows something happened to him right after she put on the ring.

"This time… I will not be a burden…"

And the girl kissed his lips before the floor lit in red again and she disappeared.

Meanwhile, in the system, some text appears but since only Ishigami can see this, the author wouldn't write it for now.

*squish

"Hmm? What is this?"

When he moves around, he suddenly feels a soft thing.

*squish *squish

His eyes are closed but for some reason, an image of a girl's chest comes to his mind as he continues to squeeze it.

It's very relaxing and enjoyable.

'It must be a dream…'

He thought that it must be a dream so he decided to squish it until he accidentally put some strength on it.

*pop 

This made him immediately open his eyes since in his imagination, a girl's breast popped like a balloon.

His good dream became a nightmare but it doesn't matter for now since he immediately noticed that his place became messy… is something he wanted to believe but this place is not his house.

He stands up and looks around.

It looks like he is in an abandoned house in the middle of the forest.

Despite learning that he woke up in an unknown place, he is calm.

If this happened to another person, he wouldn't be calm like Ishigami since this is very—

"WHERE AM I?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His voice echoes around as the birds fly away.

Oh! well, he is not that calm.

Anyway, find out what will happen to him from now on in the next episode of Dragon Ba…

1