Zombie Horde
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he woke up, he look at the system clock and see that its already 7 pm.

Immediately, he got up and looked outside to see if something changed.

Opening the door, he looks around, and nope, nothing new here.

"It's very dark… I forgot to make a fire."

Then he closes the door and goes to the living room then starts to eat the berries that he gathers earlier.

Using his All Creation View, he could tell if it's poisonous or not that's why it's easy to gather.

It's already 8 pm but it's still peaceful.

"Are there really monsters here?"

It's not that he wanted to have some monsters but this silence is very loud.

He wanted to look at the perimeter… 

"No, no, that's not a good idea. Better not think about it again."

What he thought is to look around the perimeter to see if there are changes or anything like that.

However, he learned from those horror games that the reason why the main characters are in the run is because of their curiosity.

"Errrrrgh… Errrgh…"

Suddenly, he heard some noises outside.

He immediately look out the window but he couldn't see anything.

So he open the door but he couldn't see anything.

"Oh! yeah, I can do that. System."

Then the system opens.

The blue light of the system lit a large area where he can see where that noise came from.

Hold and behold, it's really what he imagines.

"Zombie…"

That's right, it's a zombie, a large horde of zombies. 

He is scared at first but when he saw that they couldn't get near, like some kind of barrier is protecting the cabin, he sighs in relief.

"My gamble paid off."

He knows that staying in one area is not a good idea but he still does it because he feels that something special in this cabin.

'It's truly weird… how a cabin can survive in one whole without any defense if there are monsters here?'

His guess about monsters is not proven but he still gambles it.

"So… not only do I have a cheat but also, a plot armor… Am I a main character of a certain novel? I prefer a slice of life if it really I am."

He jokingly said.

Then he tries to approach the zombies.

"Ugh! They smell bad and their appearance… some worms coming out, ugh!"

Despite that, he still observes them.

The shortsword appears in his hand and he tried to pierce it to the zombie.

"Hmm?"

For some reason, a health bar of 20 appears on the zombie's head, and it decreased by 6 health.

Now, it only has 14 health.

"Oh! it's like those Rpg games."

He said as he remember some classic rpg games that he played when he was young in his past life.

Then suddenly got a great idea.

"Wait a minute… since they couldn't get near here then might as well—"

And he slashes the zombie.

One by one, he kills all of them until the midnight comes.

Surprisingly, no corpse laying here because when they die… well, zombies are already dead so yeah, you got the gist.

Anyway, whenever the zombies permanently die, their bodies turn into blue particles while disappearing.

Suddenly, he remembers something about this world belonging to the Virtual Universe.

The reason why he didn't get surprised in this matter is because of his reincarnation so he thought, 'If reincarnation is true then might as well believe what the system says. This system is my only helper so who's I'm gonna believe?'

However, another reason why he doesn't have any reaction to that is he doesn't know what or where is that.

He has some idea but only vague and this ideas comes from those virtual goggles that already exist.

Anyway, as he slashes the last zombie, a meat-like thing drops as the body of the zombie turns into blue particles.

He is not sure if it's harmful or not so he uses his All Creation View.

[Rotten Meat: A meat came from a human. Edible but the taste is bad.]

"…"

He decided not to touch this.

0