Pika…
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Errrgg…"

Hearing a growl behind him, he immediately lands an attack.

The zombie falls down and becomes blue particles.

It's already 3 hours since the last large horde of zombies but it seems that some zombies are still spawning so he thought to go out the barrier and fight them.

It might be stupid but he wanted to gain some experience so he fight them until now.

The zombie's movements are very slow so he could easily dodge then slash them.

However, it needs some strength to do that since despite the copper shortsword being quite sharp, he has been using this nonstop so it's not surprising that it became dull as the battle goes on.

Entering the barrier, he decided to take a rest and drink some water.

Surprisingly, the zombies are dropping some items like bottles of water and rotten meats.

This made him think that rather than a virtual world this might be a game world.

Anyway, forget the existence of rotten meat, the bottles of water are the only drinkable based on his All Creation View.

He forgot about his water supply when he was preparing earlier so he is fortunate to encounter this incident.

After he drink, he eat some berries and began to alternatively eat and drink.

Sunrise.

Inside the cabin, Ishigami is sleeping again.

After his fight, he decided to retreat and just sleep in the cabin because he became lazy.

It seems that his adventurous spirit died again.

Anyway, when the light of the sun hit his face, he immediately woke up to see the surroundings.

Going outside, he can see the zombies being burned by the sun until they become blue particles.

"Well, I survived. It's not really climatic but I survived… I will survive, oh I know know know know know…

Suddenly, he began to sing an old song.

[COUNTDOWN: 50 minutes: 59seconds]

Looking at the system, he could see that he has less than an hour before he could exit in this virtual world.

'It might be a stupid thing but I will try to explore a bit. I need to explore this world sooner or later to complete the story and this experience can give me some pointers.'

Holding his shortsword, he walks into the forest path.

There's no sign of a monster here so he is quite delighted to continue his walk.

When he looks at his map, he can see his location is showing here.

*scratches

From his right side, he hears some scratches but he ignores them.

*scratches

He wanted to go back but his curiosity wants to know what is it… 

'But that's a red flag… However… I have this sword… yeah, I can fight.'

(Famous Last Word. RIP Ishigami. BIRTH: blah blah blah Death: blah blah blah)

"F*CK! What the heck are they here?"

He started to run when he learned that a bunch of monsters are hiding in the trees.

*boom

"It almost hit me! F*CK"

A blue ray was about to hit him fortunately, it missed and landed on the ground.

The red rays, yellow rays, some gust of wind, etc. are coming to him. 

Fortunately, his survival instinct kicks, and combined with his titles, he can narrowly avoid their attacks.

Other attack are coming and he is still quite far from the barrier.

Suddenly, he hears a familiar word from a certain monster.

"Piiiikaaaaa…"

The yellow monster is gathering some electricity into its body.

[QUEST COMPLETED]

"…chuuuu!"

He was about to get hit by the electricity when he suddenly disappear.

In his room.

He immediately woke up in his room, seemingly like those he experienced are just a dream.

However…

•STATUS•

[NAME: ISHIGAMI YU ]

[TITLES: (EVASION MASTER) (SPRINT GENIUS) (BEST ACTOR) (MARKETING GENIUS) (HAREM PROTAGONIST) (WORLD OWNER)]

[ITEMS: (CODEX RING)]

[ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: (INVENTORY) (ALL CREATION VIEW) (MAP) (CRAFTING)]

"It's real so I do transport to another world without a smartphone."

He tries to calm down by telling a cringe joke.

Then he looks at the ring.

"Where does this item come from?"

0