Family Restaurant
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday.

Waiting in the plaza fountain, Ishigami is sitting on one of the benches while playing a game titled "Axie Infinity" on his phone.

The game is not that entertaining for him but he can win some real-life money so he decided to play it while waiting for Fujiwara.

Five minutes later, Fujiwara arrived.

"Did you wait too long?"

"No… I… just got here."

Wearing a white blouse, she looks like those fairies in the children's storybook.

This entice him that he somewhat couldn't describe how beautiful she was right now but immediately get a grip and reply to her.

Meanwhile, Fujiwara looks at the three cans of coffee beside him.

She learned that he is lying but instead of hating him, for some reason, she feel happier. 

Although she always rejects the idea of liking him, her action said the opposite.

Anyway, after their short conversation, they decided to go to the near family restaurant.

Welcome!"

A waitress said as soon as they enter the family restaurant.

Sitting in the window seat, there is silence between them.

Despite having many interactions with women in his past life, Ishigami has no sense of romance in the aspect of dating, especially if it is like this.

Romantically, he didn't date anyone in the past despite his great looks because whenever he gets a woman, it always starts with being drunk, making love then morning breakfast so that's why he doesn't know what to do.

However, he is an actor.

"Senpai… you look good in your outfit."

One of the basic compliments and starter words in a romance movie or series.

She was stunned when she heard that and said, "Thank you…" while looking down, averting his gaze that she couldn't look at.

After his compliment, she thought, "Why am I like this? It's not that I like him or something like that. It's just… he is too handsome that's why I feel like this. Also, I invite him on a date for a reason. Never lose your focus, Chika."

Then she slapped herself, which made Ishigami surprised.

"Are you good?"

Ishigami couldn't believe that she slapped herself, despite that, he has some idea of why she does that.

"Yeah, I'm good. Anyway, I wanted to discuss something."

However, before he could answer a waitress arrived at their seat and was ready to take their order.

"What's your order, ma'am, sir?"

She decided to give her order before they talk.

Meanwhile, Ishigami is stunned when he saw at the waitress.

Hip-length orange hair that is divided into two strands of marigold and orange eyes.

'Tachibana Marika. Why is she here?'

As you already know, Nisekoi is the last manga he read so he was able to recognize the girl even though this is the first time he saw her in real life.

On the other hand, Tachibana feels uneasy that Ishigami just looks at her without saying anything.

"Uhmm… sir, sir,"

Finally, he exit from his own world.

"I'm sorry then…"

And he tells his order.

After Tachibana leaves them, he can feel the suspicious gaze from Fujiwara.

"Uhmm, Is there some wrong Fujiwara-senpai?"

"Chika."

"Huh?"

"Just call me Chika."

He doesn't know why she is mad and unfortunately, even herself didn't know why she is mad at him but he knows that it has something to do with Tachibana so he decided to follow her.

"Then Chika, can you tell me what's wrong with you?"

Suddenly, she looks down as her face becomes red.

"Hey, Chika—"

She suddenly blocks his mouth with an embarrassment on her face.

"Just call me like you always do."

Seeing how she is embarrassed, he couldn't help to tease her more but he decided to not do it for now and look back on what she wanted to ask him.

"So… what do you want to discuss with me, Fujiwara-senpai?"

0