Gossip
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We will go back a day after Fujiwara invites Ishigami to have lunch.

Tuesday, after school.

On the way to Kaguya's classroom, Fujiwara was walking to the hallway when suddenly she heard something she wished she didn't hear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Two girls are currently gossiping in the hallway.

"It's starts yesterday, for some reason, she always talks about a guy named Ishigami."

When Fujiwara heard his name, she immediately hide and start to hear their conversation.

"Ishigami? You mean the one in the rumors?"

"Yeah, at first, I couldn't believe it because of the rumors about her with Shirogane but earlier, I asked her about math then she suddenly talk about him. She talk for a long time that our teacher already arrived for the next subject."

"Is that so? But I heard that she has many experiences in love?"

"Yeah, I thought so too. But it seems that rumors are just rumors. Right now, I couldn't help but think how innocently cute she is knowing she's not conscious about her feelings."

"Wait, are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure about this. Before I exit our classroom, I ask her again if she has feelings for Ishigami. Do you know what she said?"

"What is it?"

-"Ishigami-kun is just my junior so don't talk about it again and… don't make up some rumors about us. If not…"

"Then she walks out of the room."

"She gets mad when you said that?"

"Yeah. I didn't expect that she is so overprotective about him. She's so scary! I feel that she really wanted to kill me."

"That's what you get by stepping someone's boundary. But… how sure you are that she has some feelings for him?"

"I already tell to you. Did you listen carefully?"

"No, I mean. Give me another proof."

"Oh, yeah. About that… I have done that last year but with Shirogane. She is calm and jokingly tells us that their relationship isn't like we thought. Do you see the difference now?"

"Yeah… however, that guy has a bad reputation. So how could she fall for him?"

"Oh! Are you late in the latest news in the academy?"

"Just tell me, don't make me wait."

"Okay, okay. Here it is. Recently, Ishigami become the main topic of girls. Based on rumors, Ishigami is the most handsome guy in our academy. I thought that is just a rumor but when I visit his classroom, I could not look away from him. HE'S SO HANDSOME! Kyaaah!!!!"

"Hey, relax, relax."

"Oh, yeah sorry. Just imagining him, I couldn't hold back myself to—Kyaaahh!!!"

"Stop! Continue your story."

"Okay, okay. His looks might be the reason why Shinomiya fall for him despite his bad reputation."

"So he is that handsome, then why does rumor tell that he punches a guy just to snatch a girl?"

"Yeah, now that I think about it… something is wrong about it…"

At this moment, Fujiwara already walked past them and looked at Shinomiya's classroom she was still there.

As expected, she is not here. 

However, she met her at the gate, waiting for her.

Back to the present.

"So… what do you want to discuss with me, Fujiwara-senpai?"

Fujiwara doesn't know how she would start about it.

At first, this lunch is a form of apology for being rude to him but now… 

She sighs.

Her mind is fighting if she will talk about it or not, however, she remembers that she still has confusion about her feelings.

In the end, she decided not to intervene in Shinomiya's life and focus on herself.

"Nothing."

Then several minutes later, their orders are served on the table.

"Itadakimas!"

0