The Last Human
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How would I start this… Hmmm… I don't know how but after my livestream tonight, I decided to stop and start to sleep 2 hours later but when I opened my eyes, I came back to here at the Lost Island.

I don't know if someone is reading my thoughts or my thoughts are being written by someone but I will still continue my explanation.

First of all, where am I?

From what it looks, I'm on the beach but last time I was in a forest, so I learned that entering the lost island will take you into a random area.

However, that's not the only thing that I learned.

Opening my system, I go to the map section to see where am I and I accidentally tap the screen.

I can zoom the map!

And from what it looks, just like the name of the world, Lost Island, I'm on an island, surrounded by water.

I also learned the beach is the borderline.

Well, if we use common sense, being surrounded by water, it will make sense.

Anyway, I can see on the map that the forest where the mysterious cabin is, is quite far from here but it wouldn't take an hour to arrive there.

Oh! The system logs, I almost forgot to read it.

[YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM <LOST ISLAND'S GUIDE BOOK>]

[LOST ISLAND'S GUIDE BOOK: A book containing all knowledge and information about the Lost Island.]

Seeing this, he immediately takes this out from his inventory and starts to read.

There's a planet called AINCRAD in the virtual universe and the LOST ISLAND is part of that planet.

LOST ISLAND is located in the LOST LAND, a dangerous place where almost no living beings live here.

LOST ISLAND is what you call a BETA TESTING ISLAND.

They create different living beings using their imagination and do some experiments.

Unfortunately, they couldn't control those living beings so they decided to "cut" this in this world and "paste" it on the codex ring and throw it into the black hole.

So there's a lore here! I didn't expect to learn such unnecessary things.

Suddenly, I remember a certain horror game about a bear, a chicken, a fox, a bunny, and many more characters.

However, my most favorite character is the MUUUUSIC MAAAAN!!! or the golden bear.

Still, I believe that Gregory is a robot kid.

(A/N: Not my opinion… Maybe.)

Anyway, excluding the lore, I glimpse some recipes about my crafting function.

Now that I think about it, I can use the Inventory in the real world but not the crafting or the all-creation view, what a waste of function.

I can't help but be dispirited but it didn't take some time and I immediately went back to normal so I decided to continue to read the system logs.

•LOST ISLAND QUEST•

[SAVE THE LAST HUMAN SURVIVOR OF THE LOST ISLAND]

[COUNTDOWN: 1 hour: 58minutes: 59seconds]

[INFORMATION: There's another cabin near to your area. Find it to know what's the problem.]

[REWARD: LOST ISLAND PASS]

[LOST ISLAND PASS: By gaining this item, you can come here once a day and spend countless times inside here.]

[PENALTY: NETORARE]

[NETORARE: One of your love interests will be stolen from you.]

"…"

He is silent but you can feel his determination to finish this quest immediately.

1