Potion
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take some time but he was able to find the cabin.

It's not an ordinary cabin since it was built to the land border, a bit walk and you can see the sea on the seashore.

Anyway, let's stop talking about the sea shells since Ishigami knocked on the door.

No answers came so he decided to repeat but no response.

"Excuse me."

It's unethical but he intruded the cabin.

Unlike the cabin he found in the forest, this place feels that it isn't abandoned.

He looked around and when he arrived at the bedroom, he saw someone seemingly sleeping.

'A woman?'

He didn't expect that the last human survivor was a woman.

Seeing her face, he feel unease since he feel that he saw her somewhere before…

Deep breaths came from the woman's direction.

Hearing this, he can't help but think of some lewd things but he decided to focus on his goal.

The system says that he needs to save the last human which means…

As expected…

When he looks closer, at the other side of the bed, he can see some blood.

He pulled her blanket and saw that her left foot was absent but tied to stop the bleeding and some parts of her legs were turning green.

Suddenly, he remembers those zombies that he had fought recently.

This made him know what he needed to do.

He needs to find the cure for her.

Meanwhile, despite what Ishigami did to the woman, it seems she isn't conscious of it, and her body and mind are focused on the pain she feels right now.

Seeing her expression, Ishigami immediately thought about the solution.

This made him remember the guidebook.

He takes it out and reads it.

A minute later, he was able to find what he needed.

On one page, he saw a potion recipe to stop the zombification.

"Ten pieces of Rotten meat, one bottle of water, and one cleaning slime's core. Fortunately, I almost have these materials, except for the cleaning slime core, if not, I might need to wait for the night to come. But if the night comes, she might already be dead and I might get ntr."

Suddenly, he remembers the cleaning slime in the forest cabin.

"No, no, I'm not that blackhearted. He or she clean my cabin so it's acceptable to not take his or her life."

Since no one owned the forest cabin, he decided to claim it.

He decided to leave her for a moment to find a wild cleaning slime.

It took some time but he was able to find it near to high bushes.

Suppressing his curiosity about what was beyond those high bushes, he decided to go back to the beach cabin and start to craft the potion.

He didn't do anything complicated.

He just put the materials in his crafting function and pushed the "craft" button.

Simple and easy.

Holding the cure, he immediately tried to make her drink the potion however, most of the potion couldn't enter her mouth.

He looked at the time and saw that he only had one and a half hours before the quest ended.

"It's cliche but I will do it."

He drank the potion but did not swallow it and poured it into her mouth with his mouth.

At first, the woman rejects him but in the end, she succumbs as she feels better.

Until the potion bottle is empty, he repeats this.

A minute later, her body stops its zombification and her sleep becomes more relaxed.

However, it seems that this isn't the only thing to do since the system didn't tell the quest completion.

1