Orc Cave
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking out the guidebook, he searched and found a potion recipe about regrowing missing body parts.

"An Orc General's meat, a bottle of water, and a suspicious grass. What the…"

Instead of cursing, he decided to search in the guide book and luckily, it had the information he needed.

He can find an orc general in a cave in the forest area and the suspicious grass looks like ordinary grass but it is a shiny one and it is located in areas where high bushes are.

Not wasting his time, he immediately set off.

Forest Cabin.

"It's been a while since I've been here."

He said as he observed the surroundings of the cabin.

Last time, some monsters were hunting him and narrowly avoided his demise so he is quite relieved that he safely arrived here.

Opening the door, nothing is new inside of the cabin, other than it's so clean that he can see his reflection on the stone floor.

"Oh, hey buddy!"

He saw the cleaning slime walking and pat it like a pet.

The only reason why he is here is because of the slime so after some minutes, he says his goodbye and continues his search.

Several minutes later, he found a cave.

With his All Creation View, he was able to tell that this was not just an ordinary cave but an orc cave.

Outside of the cave, a human height, one horn, and dark skin monsters are patrolling this area with their spears.

Using his All Creation View, he learned that they were the orc that he needed.

He passed the patrolling orcs and got near to the cave.

In the bushes, Ishigami is observing the two orc guards secretly.

*Roar

Coming from the cave, a large roar shakes the entire area.

He doesn't know what is it but based on the RPG mechanics, that roar came from the orc general.

It said in his guidebook that the orc general can be considered as a mini-boss of this island so he wouldn't surprised that the monster is strong.

[COUNTDOWN: 1 hour: 10 minutes: 59seconds]

He looked at the timer in his system and it seemed he needed to hurry right now.

Before that, he needs a plan.

"I need to sneakily enter the cave. To do that, I needed to knock the two orc guards— stop, hitting me—"

He felt someone tap his back so he looked around and saw an orc guard pointing its spear.

"Oh… Hello Mark."

*Kraaakkk

The orc let out a cry to call his companions.

"Oh Shi—"

He immediately ran away from the orc but he thought if he ran away, he might not finish his quest so he decided to take out his copper shortsword and try to slash the head of the orc.

Unfortunately, because of the distance of his weapon, he got stabbed before he killed the orc.

Like the zombies, the orc becomes blue particles, slowly disappearing.

Meanwhile, Ishigami let out a grunt after the orc attack hit him.

"F*CK— Oh… huh?"

He is shockingly confused…

'I felt the pain for a second then disappear like nothing. Also, no blood comes out from my body. That's not only the thing, not even a scratch can be seen to where I got stabbed. This… What is going on?'

However, that's not his problem for now since the two orc guards are rushing to him now.

Immediately, he put back his shortsword into his inventory and used the spear of the dead orc.

With his experience in fighting zombies, he was able to put up a good fight however, this is not only the reason why he was able to put up a good fight since he also used this weird happening on his body.

At first, he couldn't grasp the movement of the orc since they were very in sync however, while he was being attacked, he learned that no matter what attack hit him, he wouldn't bleed and the pain would disappear for some seconds.

This made him think of a bold idea to use his body so he decided to get stabbed to make them immobilized for a second, then stab them from their necks.

His breath is very deep.

Despite this unknown happening on his body, he still can feel the pain so the shock lingers for some seconds until it disappears.

He is drenched in sweat.

The stabbing feeling of his organs still lingers like a nightmare.

In the end, he decides to rest for a bit before he enters the orc cave.

1