Giant Door
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[COUNTDOWN: 50minutes: 59seconds]

Checking the timer in the system, he couldn't help but sigh.

At this moment, he is walking inside the orc cave.

The cave is big but the population of the orcs is very small.

With his All Creation View, he learned that they only have 69 orcs here, including the orc general, it will be 70.

Unlike earlier, this time, he assured himself to not let someone detect his location.

Despite being inside the cave, the place is very bright with the torch around.

Many orc warriors are guarding this place but he could sneak them with ease since they are easy to be fooled by just redirection of their attention.

However, his luck ran out when he arrived in front of a large door.

Based on his RPG logic, big door means boss battle inside of it.

Ten orcs are guarding this place, if he fights them, then the other orcs might get alarmed and surround him.

Information is his best weapon so he immediately takes out his guidebook and searches if there's a way to immobile them.

"Paralyze potion and Sleeping potion. From what I understand, this is what I need the most now since I need to be silent. However, potions need to be drunk, right? Unless…  "

Then he flipped to the next page.

"Yeah, I need to convert the potion into a flask. For that, I need a big portion of a slime body. So… do I need to go back and pick some materials or think of another plan?"

If he goes back now, it will be a gamble since…

In the middle of his decision, he checked the timer in his system.

[COUNTDOWN: 30minutes: 59seconds]

He has only half an hour left.

It takes 20 minutes to sneak here, if he goes back he won't have any time to finish his quest.

"Welp, I have an abnormal body so might as well use this. Though… I hope they won't hit me that much."

He said as he walked towards the orc guards.

Seeing him, the orcs immediately take their battle stance and are now, ready for the battle.

At this moment, he thought that the orcs had high intelligence if he compared them to the monsters he already knew, which were the zombies and the cleaning slime.

As for the monsters that hunted him before, he didn't look at them before so he doesn't know if they are the pocket monsters he knows.

*Kraaakkk

They let out a cry as they attacked together.

His first plan is to get stabbed and then strike them but he decides to change now.

One of the orcs attacked him but he decided to repel with his hand.

Unfortunately, he feels a stabbing pain, which means his first repel is a failure but he still tries to steal the spear of the orc and use it as his weapon.

One down, 9 more to go.

Another orc strikes him and he still tries to repel it with his hands.

Unlike the first orc, it's much more faster so he felt a stabbing pain in his hands again. 

"Another failure."

As he had done earlier, he pulled the spear from the hands of the orc and stabbed it.

Two down, 8 more to go.

10 down, 0 more to go.

Other than repeating to repel their attacks, taking their weapons, and using them to themselves, nothing grand happened.

*Kraaakkk

"Oh, the backup is here. I need to enter the door now."

He heard some orcs coming to his position so he rushed to the door and opened it.

As soon as he opens, only darkness can be seen.

"Is my assumption a mistake?"

He means that this place is a boss room.

However, like answering his words, the torch in this room lit by itself, and the door closed.

0