End?
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the torch lights the room, the initial darkness disappears.

Here in the circular cave room, a bigger orc is in the center.

It sits on a wooden throne, looking at him like he saw an ant.

Immediately, he used his All Creation View.

[ORC GENERAL]

[LOCKED: ~]

[LOCKED: ~]

[LOCKED: ~]

...

He is confused in the contexts but he decides to think later and focus on his first boss battle.

Like the other orcs, the orc general has the human physic but bigger, dark skin, green eyes that look at him saying that they want to devour him, and an old-looking axe.

As the orc general stood from its throne, a notification came out from the system.

•LOST ISLAND QUEST•

[DEFEAT THE BOSS MONSTER: ORC GENERAL]

[COUNTDOWN: 25 minutes: 59seconds]

[REWARD: TITLE UPGRADE CARD]

[TITLE UPGRADE CARD: By gaining this card, you can upgrade one title.]

[PENALTY: LOLICON]

[LOLICON: You will rape every little girl you see.]

"…"

He is speechless but he has no time to retort the system.

The orc general let out an ominous aura, just from his position, he can feel the terror of his suppression.

Despite knowing the abnormality of his body, he is not confident that he might still be conscious the moment he receives an attack from it.

Fortunately, he is calm compared to his first battle.

He doesn't know why but instead of getting scared, he feels more exhilarated.

*Thud

"Fu—"

*Boom

The orc general threw his axe.

Fortunately, his title <Evasion Master> works, if not— let's not think about that possibility.

Anyway, narrowly avoiding his death, he immediately thought to pull out the axe on the floor.

The copper shortsword has a short range and he only has 3 spears that he collects from the first 3 orcs.

The spears from the 10 orcs were broken due to his rash battle style so he didn't collect them.

Unfortunately, it was very deep so he decided to run, the moment the orc general rushed to his position.

Easily, the orc general pulled the axe and ran in his direction.

In terms of strength, it is obvious that the orc general is much stronger than him so he is thinking what he will do now…

*Thud

*Boom

For the second time, he was able to avoid the orc general's throwing axe attack.

"My title is such a cheat!"

He couldn't help to shout while he was on the run.

However, he couldn't defeat it by just running around so he observed his surroundings to see if something could help him.

Unfortunately, nothing can help him so he decides to defeat him in a hard way.

He stops to run to face the orc general and from his inventory, he takes out a spear and tries to throw it.

HEADSHOT!

Luckily, he was able to kill it in one hit… that is something he imagined but in reality, it didn't reach its target.

He was about to run but the orc general was able to catch up and throw a heavy jab to his stomach.

*Boom

He lands on the ground, creating a small crater.

*Boom 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…

Like a rattling gun, he received heavy punches from the orc general.

When the orc general gets contented with him, he raises his axe and chops the head of Ishigami.

Seeing the blood leaking on Ishigami's body, the orc general looks for a second before he walks back to his throne.

The End.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*splat!

The orc general's head suddenly flew away.

His expression couldn't believe what was going on.

As his head landed on the ground a man that he thought was dead, standing perfectly fine.

"Leaving your back open is a big mistake!"

0