Chapter 11 – the final match and our happy weekend goes with a bang!!
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a lot of crowd in our house where we played our little basketball match that turns up to be event of the week for this village. Team Maramin, their team work is something a balance between power and speed. Our team is just technique. But let us see who is a better team this weekend. We rock paper scissor, they won it, so they starts. 

“Welcome everyone, you all had been waiting for the final round of the weekend Sunday Cup match is about to begin sponsored by Tan Sri Junaidi and Tan Sri Sarah, thank you for the sponsor.” 

Her mom and dad were waving but embarrassed. Even Mar is embarrassed. But I know their look because they are serious. 

“Honey, this is by the hardest, is Alex we talking about and the unpredictable Hazlan.”

“Yeah, about time…I want to see Alex head to head” 

They instantly move in a position where we couldn’t expect and Amin pass to her and they shot but Amin got it and pass to her again. She take the shot, I block it, she pass it back. I jump back and chase it and block it. Amin then pass to her again, Hazlan manage to read their movement and steal the ball. The crowd went wild

“HAZLAN TOOK THE BALL, WHAT A GUY!!” 

Hazlan take the shot but its a fake while Mar blocking him. Passing to me and I shoot again, Amin block me but I did not jump just reflex and I drop my stand and speeds through and lay up. It went in. Everyone cheered

“0 :2!!!”

“What happen!! The magician Alex!!” 

‘MY DARLING!!!!” Sylvia!!!😨 my mom and Hana could hear that!! Hana and Mom glared at me. 

“Dammit!!” 

Mariam smack his back. She winks at him. 

“oHH!!!” 

“By far Alex is MVP of the competition, beating her sister’s team and then take down team air while taking down team Zugeo is something not anyone could do it!!” 

“Yeah, Team Axhaz ration is 3 wins, while team Maramin is 2 wins and 1 draw” 

Mariam doing the shooting skill that Hana used and it went in. 

“Got it!!” 

“2 : 2!!” 

Damn she is good. We countered it I tried to lure the two away from Hazlan and I saw space between them and pass to Hazlan, Hazlan shoot it, it went in 

“2 : 4!!” 

“HAZLAN SCORE!!!!!” 

Hazlan is not quick as them but sharper when had the chance to take the shot. I will use that advantage. Mariam pass to Amin, I block Amin I was surprised he back dunk it. 

“Whoa!!! AMIN that some move you got there!!” 

“4 : 4!!!”

Amin and Mariam high five. Damn they’re really good. Hazlan took the ball instantly Mariam took the ball, the ball fumble from Hazlan hand, but he manage to pass to me, I dribble through the tight space Amin give me. People are cheered both of us. 

“Alex!! Don’t lose to them!!” Yan and Wanie

“Team Maramin kick their ASS!!” Raj and Manuk

Its really tight defence they have that I don’t have the space to move. I pass to Hazlan and he just jump, I know the signal, he shoots it, and it bounce at the backboard. Mariam shouted

“Rebound!!!” 

But everyone because that is a pass. I slam dunk it. 

“Boom!!!”

 

"4 : 6!!”

“My goodness he could dunk it, its over six feet away!!!” 

“That kid has some special physical strength there…” 

Everyone went wild 

“My DARLING!!!!” She flying kiss at me😘 . uh…she is now create a misunderstanding. 

“Sick MOVES ALEX!!” Geoffrey and Zuan

Amin smiling with confidence 

“Is just difference of 1 dunk!!” 

“Yeah!!!!” 

Amin pass to Mariam and they head to near the goal. But something is different here. Mariam pass to Amin and suddenly he tried to shot and fake me off, Amin pass to her and she jumps with the help of Amin arm and throw her at the post, SHE DUNK IT!! Everyone went wild. Even I’m surprised. Is that even allowed oh well. 

“MAR DUNK IT, A GIRL DUNK!! THAT IS SOMETHING WE DON’T SEE EVERYDAY!!!!”
 

“You go GIRL!!!!” 

“6 : 6!!”

Mariam show her peace sign to us, but to her is victory. Hazlan said that he want to make a new shooting technique. That to this day, is still nuts

“Alex, pass to me at that corner there and I will shoot it, if she can dunk, I can shoot differently” 

“Got it…” 

I make sure Hazlan has a clear shot, I make sure he had space. While Mariam is blocking him point his finger and tell me to give to him. I pass to him, and he back jumps while Mariam blocking him, he shoot it vertically like Hana did, it went through. The crowd gone wild

 “6 : 8!!” 

“Was that Hazlan!! That is some move there kid!!!” 

Never knew he is going to pull off that move out of Slam dunk. He lay down and smile and Mariam pull his hand. 

“That is some crazy move there bro!!” 

“Hehehe…if you could dunk so I can shoot that way!!” 

They fist pump. Talk about good sportsmanship. Hazlan is really fired up, so do it. And I said to him 

“Now I’m fired up…”

“Yeah!!! Let win this Alex!!” 

“You got it!!!” 

Amin block me and Hazlan tried to pass to me and the ball lost to Mariam and she takes the shot but Hazlan manage to stop her by making a wall. 

“Dammit!!” She pass to Amin, while I block his path. But I pass through again, and this time they block me front and back, I had to lower my dribbling to prevent been taken by them. Hazlan smile at me and I found some space and pass to him, he took it, he takes the shot but Mariam manage to catch him off guard and fly swat him. The ball is out. 

“Darn it she is quick”

“I told you already, leave those quick feet to me you focus on your shooting” 

“Got it” 

Everyone is excited, this just a small match and is still had the feeling we played in a stadium of basketball ring. Sylvia shouted at me 

“I LoVE you ALEX!!!” 😍

Mariam smile at me😏 

“Looks like you have a fan there!!” 

“Shut up….” 😅

Looks like I had to do this move but suddenly Amin stole the ball from me and pass to Mariam

“Keep your head in the game!!” 

Mariam takes a beautiful form and shoot it, it went in. 

“8 :8!!” 

“A beautiful shot from Mariam” 

“Oh yeah!!” 

“Its a tie again, this seems to be an intense match between them!!” 

Hazlan dribble the ball and pass to me and Amin stole it. I tried to block it, Hazlan manage to block him but Amin different in height and he dunk it. 

“10 : 8!!”

“A slam dunk from AMIN!!” 

“Really wanted to play against them” 

“They had teamwork as if they played this for years” 

Well they are a couple😓

Hazlan said to me

“We gotta stop them now we at their flow”

“Yeah, but leave it at that reserved you energy, I’ve got plan” 

They keep scoring until the score is 8 : 14 I want to see them tire themselves out. That dunk she pull is going to burn their energy, they purposely wanted us to get to their rhythm so we could be burn out. 

“Team Axhaz seems not doing anything now, is the Team Maramin show now” 

“Alex!!” 

“Yeah its time”

“Yeah!!” 

Once Amin pull the same move Hazlan unexpectedly took the ball from him and shoot it, it bounce back Hazlan shouted 

“Rebound!!” 

I jump and take the ball while Mariam and Amin is below I pass to him, and Hazlan got the clear shot, he jump a beautiful shot and it went in. 

“10 : 14!!” 

“Well team Axhaz is not going to disappoint us now, but the time is now 4 mins” 

Mariam then pass to Amin, not on my watch, I took the ball and pass to Hazlan, he shoot it. It went in again. 

“12 :14!!” 

The crowd went wild. 

“Hazlan again, he is the shooter!! Currently the unexpected best shooter in the game!!” 

“That is my son, waaaa!!!”

“Father…”😞

Amin took the chance again and he shoot from afar and it bounce back, Mariam rebound it and lay up, to score another in their sheet. 

“12 :16!!” 

“They are not letting Team Axhaz has the advantage” 

I pass fake pass to Hazlan while Mariam and Amin block me. I instantly charge passing them, weaving through. Here comes another move try copy me Arie!! I jump in mid air, Amin jump as well I weave my hand while spinning myself and I reverse dunk it. I learn it while in LA with Damien. 

“BOOM!!!” The crowd went wild everyone shouted 

“14 :16!!”

“Whooooooo!!!! That is some move there ladies and gentlemen!!! Alex is has done it again!!!!” 

“Shoot, that is some move” 

I landed and pointed at Arie while smiling, try copy that. Arie raise his hand in submission. 

“You got my respect” 

Amin is looking for ways to stop me, while I take that advantage, Mariam shouted at him 

“Don’t!!” 

“Huh!!”

I took it, steal the ball I instantly jumps and pass to Hazlan, he had a clear shot, he jumps and shoot it. It went in again. 

“16 :16!!”

“They are now even!! This is getting interesting development!!”

“But the time is now 2 mins left” 

Hazlan look really confident, he tried to shoot and Amin fly swat it. Mariam took the shot I block it, the time is 1 min. Its really intense, both of them are tired luckily I’m still have enough juice in me left to make another move. A move that Natalie only knows. 20 seconds left, I run towards it, Hazlan knew that I’m moving to it. I pass to him, and he fake it, and pass to me. 

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..!” 

I took the chance, and jump Mariam and Amin is block the way, I slide in between space and I dunk Hazlan shouted at me. 

“SLAM IT!!!” 

“BOOM!!!!!” 

Amin and Mariam fell down, its not a foul its score everyone went silent. 

Suddenly a loud shouted and everyone cheered 

“16 :18!! Winner Team Axhaz” 

We won!! Hazlan jumps with joy while Amin and Mariam stand I took their hand

“That some move there again, maybe you try for the basketball team soon…”

“maybe…or maybe not….” 

“That is a dramatic end to our finals and here is the announcement from our sponsors!!” 

“We have food ready at the front, don’t run back because this is a family gathering, we will have fun times together!!” 

Hazlan father hugged him “I proud of you!!!!” 

“Hey dad no hugging stay…” 

They announcing the award seems Mariam dad manage to gather a lot of gifts. 

“To the best little MVP goes to Hana!!” 

Hana could not believed it and she got a hamper of gifts and a medal 

“To the top dunker goes to Habeeb!!” 

Habeeb is embarrassed and the commentator said to them

“For those who is interested please fill up a form from his mother, and please contact her if you want a private interview” 

OI!!!! Everyone laugh

“Best 18 -20 years MVP goes to Arie” 

Arie smile and pointed at me. I give him a high five. 

“Best jokers goes to Team Rama” 

Everyone laugh especially Habeeb

Mariam took a picture while Hana take videos recording the event. Learning from her. 

“The best shooter goes to Hazlan!!” 

Hazlan is surprised his dad is smiling looking proud

“Best duo goes to Mariam and Amin!!” 

They embarrassed 

“Where is the invitation!?” 

“Shut up!!” 

“MVP of the competition goes to ALEX!!”

A basketball… 

Everyone shouted and cheered 

“There is no second doubt he always excite everyone here!!” 

And they also give consolation to the losing team as well. 

The best female entertainer goes to Mariam!! 

“Yeah!!” 

The best male entertainer

“The best entertainer goes to Alex!!” 

Again!? And this time a mp3 player always wanted this. 

“Now you all been waiting for since Tan Sri Junaidi…”

“Just Junaidi…”

“Ok Mr Junaidi is generously give an extra rewards” 

“3rd place goes to Team Air and Team Zugeo!!” 

They had been given a Reebok jersey and consolidation money amount RM 500 including a medal 

“Second place goes to Team Maramin!!” 

They had given a jersey, that Is custom-made for them, like a couple and RM 1000, including a medal 

“Dad!!!” 😶‍🌫️

“1st first place and the champion of this sunday cup is team Axhaz!!!”

We got a jersey, a hamper gifts, RM 2000, trophy and medal. 

We all took a picture together with everyone, and Mariam dad took the picture. 

“Yeah!!!” 

“Alright everyone, this is the end of our weekend!! Tomorrow is school time!!” 😏- Mr Rahman

“OI!!!” Everyone that is a student😅

“Hahahahaha!!!”

A memory seal inside. We had a feast. A romantic moments of Amin and Mariam, Zuan and Geoffrey choke hold him. 

“The is the pain of those who is still single, you bastard!!!!” 

“Give!, Give!” Amin taping out

Sylvia is really getting really close to me while Hana is protecting me

“Bad girl get away from her, Grrr!!” 

My mom ask me who is she and Sylvia introduce herself 

“I’m Sylvia @ Swee Leng Song. I’m in the same school with Alex” 

“Ok…be good friends with Alex, ya…” 😁

“I will mother…” 

Eh!?🥶 Oi!! You’re not married to me yet!!! 

“Oho.. Alex you got fans here….oh I am soo happy that my son is actually had a lot of prospect”

Mom!!😱 stop encourage her!! She is dangerous!! There is no way I could survived in that school anymore!! 

“Uh…mom…she is just a friend okay…”

Hana is not happy and she turn to cat

“Grrr!!! Stay away!!” 

Mom tap my back and whispered to Sylvia, she suddenly fired up🤩. What the hell is going on? 

“There is no way I’m going to lose…” I ran away. 

Oh shit!! This is nuts where is Mariam and Amin at least I’m safe with them. They lovey dovey at the moment. Go to Hell!!! I kick Amin where Amin slam his face into the plate. Mariam laugh at Amin. I gotta hide!! This is crazy, if she started doing something stupid, I’m not going to survive. I saw Hana but Steward with her, leave her be. It was night and Mom called me to setup a prayer room for muslim to pray Maghreb. Safe!! Sylvia found me and I create an excuse that I’m busy with preparing a prayer room, Mariam meet me and offer my help. I sense ulterior motive from her but at least to keep her at bay. Mariam suddenly whisper to her, and she suddenly turn Yandere looking at me. What the hell happen!! Sylvia suddenly said to me

“Why didn’t you invite me to stay the night?” 👹

There is no way a chance that I could survived the night with a girl like you!! I ignored it and walk off. Mariam smile and tease me “that what’s you get for kicking my honey…”

 Dammit!! While I’m preparing the prayer room, Hazlan offer his help, we quickly prepare the prayer room. Hazlan made the adman (the call to prayers) lucky at least I’m not in the firing range from Sylvia. We prayed maghreb and isya’ prayers. Hazlan is the imam, who is leading us the prayer. Hazlan is really pious, he really change. Even in the jungle he prayed. If Natalie see this, she would enjoy this atmosphere. 

My dad called me, and ask me 

“Congrats”

“Yeah, thanks…” 

He left, he said to mom that he has another meeting. Habeeb’s dad hold my shoulder and console me 

“That is good, no need to show your hatred to him…just leave it be…” 

“Yeah….”

The party ended at 9pm everyone had begun to leave except Mariam, Amin and they said that they wanted to stay the for another night. Mom said to their parents 

“Its ok, I will sent them to school tomorrow. ..” 

“Since Puan Mas is here, I’m relieved…” 

Mariam parents ordered their staff to clean, tidy the place. I help them. Mariam and Amin said to goodbye to their parents. I wondered why they wanted to stay here. I’m really curious. But I had to control those two just incase they did something stupid. It took a while to clean but everything is back as it should be. Hana and Sam have gone to sleep. Mom then called everyone, she make ‘teh Tarik’ its been a while. 

“This is a nice tea, better than I had before…”

“You know even a mamak restaurant could not make this delicious”

“Proud of it…” 

Mom then ask me what we have been doing and she is surprised that we have been in our own adventure. She suddenly shared my old picture, but I don’t remember this part. Mariam and Amin become my close friend. 

“You know Alex, you kinda cute when you are young”

“Hey I look cute too when I was young!!” 

“Now, now children this not a place of romance while I’m here…” 

Mom then showed me something a surprising picture of someone that we all familiar with. 

“Is that who I think it is?” 

A young man wearing glasses and he look messy, and I was playing with piglets

“That is Mr Rahman…”

Eh? “What!!!” Everyone 

“Oho!! This is good picture to mess with him…😏” - Mariam

“Couldn’t believed that cool looking guy is that young man there” 

“Alex is only 4 at that time…” 

“Hey Alex, you have a girlfriend in the past…eh…” 

“That’s Frederica…she has pass away…” 

“Sorry to hear that…”

“Alex….maybe during the semester break, we could visit Long Pasia…you could visit her grave”

“Yeah that would be fun..”

“Hey can I join Aunt Mas?” 

“Hey me too!!” 

Mom smile 

“Sure but ask your parents for permission”

“I’ll make them agreed with me…including Amin’s parents”

She is really a spoil child

Mom suddenly bowed at Alex 

“Thank you for being Alex friend”

Mariam and Amin flustered 

“That is fine Aunt Mas if not Alex suddenly meet me, I wouldn’t like that school” 

“yeah me too, kinda drawn to him being his friend” 

Mom smile and she begun to yawn 

“I’m tired…I need my beauty sleep, Alex you know what to do…” 

“Got it Mom, you better rest…” 

“nite…” she head to her room, leaving us three. Mariam look tired but she still wanted to hang around. 

“You know we are like those stories in France…”

“Ah the three musketeer!!”

“We aren’t that noble…” 🥱

“Hey if you going to that school bring us along, I just had hunch that you need the help…”

“Nah, its took risky…”

“Why because of all the girls?”

“I’m worried Amin could not hold back…”😏 revenge for being lovey dovey just now.

Amin is enjoying his drink. 

“This drink is just heavenly”

“Right?” 

“Hey you know that we need to figure out a school anthem…”

“That’s is something is out of my level…”

“I don’t know I’m worried about it..”

I kinda wanted to help but how the hell am I suppose to help but I remember mom told about music in culture.

“You know what maybe I could help but its going to be unorthodox, but it will be fun.”

“Seriously Alex, this is getting interesting”

“Something from an anime but the rhythm itself, we could rhyme it, I remember mom put her musical instrument somewhere”

“Your mom!? That is cool!!” 

“Yeah she loved music as well, she is used to be in the music band, some sort of an indie band let me check it.” 

We head down to a room where mom used to keep her old stuff. We saw the band name of my mom. The Lookout girls. 

“Well I’ll be damn…”

“Alex!! Your mom is a celebrity!!! She is a rock star!!”

“Not sure about that but she is the drummer”

“Now I understand her style, and she is straight forward talks like you..” 

“Heh…yeah right…” 

We saw mom’s album in vinyl then we saw all the instrument that the band is.

“A guitar, a drum set, bass, keyboard, synthesiser and an electric guitar.” 

“Wow the whole set, and you never played any of it..”

“not like I’m interested in…” 

“Jezz, what a waste. Well then let us practice…”

We tidy up the place and it become our music room. Amin played the guitar, Mariam played the drum. Mariam ask me to sing. What!! The hell, I don’t know shit how to sing. 

“Just do it, is all about feeling” 

Mariam then practicing the drum, she is really good at it, Amin I know that he is good at it. Maybe I try to sing one of mom favourite song, every day she sing it. ‘The school of rocking!!’ I took a mom music notes and shared with them.

“Hey that is singing you dumbass!! See you could sing!!”

Amin is into it. While Mariam is really drumming it. Amin change to electric guitar that he connected with a stereo. I was entrance with it. Amin is strumming the guitar 

“Thats my honey!!” 

“but look at Alex he is on the roll!!” 

After we played she seem to find an inspiration but she is still looking, and I saw mom old vinyl record and recorder we played it. 

“Wow, that’s your mom’s band…”

“The vocalist is her bestie but they disband during the early 80’s before I was born. What is her name? Katina or something like that?” 

“Hey!! That’s my Mom far cousin that lived in Australia” 

“Yeah or maybe the wrong one I think because she is half aboriginals” 

“Maybe I could ask mom about it…” 

I saw picture of them, Mariam instantly recognise it. 

“Yep that’s her, Aunt Katina….wow what a small world…”

“Yeah….it does…”

We manage to listen until Mariam got a light bulb in her head, she know what style the school anthem will be. 

“I got inspiration from you mom music and applied, now I could hear really good song, lets try to listen”

Mariam sing, while Amin played the guitar, is sounds cool though. Mariam said to us

“Still need to tweak, but it will work, at least I got some ideas to present tomorrow with Melissa…”

We still hang around at the room, we went up and sit outside of the corridor. While I preheat the ‘teh tarik’ again, Just the three of us, looking at the night sky. 

“You know Alex, this is much more fun compared what I have been before..”

“Honey…”

“I’m an idealist, hoping for something that is not even possible to reach but seeing you here, everything is going and flowing.”

“Yep!! If Alex wasn’t there, while I was dancing alone because I was bored’m just going back home and just focus with my dance practice for MTV”

“Well, thanks to this stalker here…I just got curious…”

“Yeah, an idiot for 1st impression, and my first fan in that school…”

“Hey!!”🙈

“Suddenly become close friends…”

“Yeah…”

“My dad told me that to find friends that is nuts, and out of the box, from there you could get a genuine friends…”

“When Alex enter the class before you suddenly transferred to another class, I had seen an aura of ‘get off, and buzz off’ feeling you know. Some of us are even scared to meet you…but when I meet you, really are a loner…or a type of guy that hates a lot of friends.”

“On the money…”

We chat at the living room until we fall as sleep there. Didn’t realise that mom had covered us in blanket. But I hear she whispering to herself. 

“Ya Allah, please strengthen my sons friendship soon he will challenges, and let his friend be with him until the end of his life…” 

Thanks mom….

We woke up, by Hana its already morning. I wake up first then Mariam. She said she wanted to iron her uniform

“Big Sis uniform I have iron it… including big brother and big brother Amin” 

Mariam face said it all 

“Aunt Mas, is it okay that Hana could be my little sister?” 

“Suit yourself…” 😄

She suddenly hugged her. 

“She is soo cute, your brother is not cute at all!!” 

Rubbing her face with her cheeks. Hana is not a cat!! 

“You’re all are my children already…”

Amin flustered and he said he is going first to the toilet. 

“Plenty of toilet, there is outside and 4 toilets in this house…” 

“Got it!!” 

Mariam followed Hana, helping my mom preparing breakfast. It's still early, I went out to workout, I did sit-up, pumping, and body lifts including squats. Gotta buy a punching bag since me and Hazlan split the reward money by half, at least I could some sports equipment. Darrel taught me CQC (close-quarter-combat) from his military days. We I got this old pillow well that will do. I add a picture of dad for fun. Speed punch and kicks. I taught Hana a bit of self defence but she is better with kicking rather than punching. 

3 punch combo! 

Punch kick combo! 

Grappling while knee strike!

I imagine dad while beating this pillow, I flurry of punches and kicks 

2 punch and upper-cut! 

Front kick and flying punch!

Elbow tackle, and grab and knee strike!

Mariam called me

“Hey, you done with putting that pillow into misery?”

I had an urge to ask her if she learn any martial arts because she lived in Harlem, of all places. 

“How you handle Harlem?” 

“Huh!?’

“You know what I mean?”

“Capoeira…”

“Seriously…”

“I learn from a shop owner I met in Harlem, he’s from Brazil…” 

“Wanted spar?” 

“Huh!? Against a girl….”

“Don’t know…never been to a fight with a capoeira fighter before…”

“Well you going to regret it…” 

Mariam suddenly jumps from the stairs 7 feet off the air and landed. She look confident.

“I kinda interested what kind of a guy that Nat got her screw lose for..”

She instantly turns and kick me to the head, I block it. I tried to slam her but she slips through and went my back and sweep my legs, and I fell, she sweep again I roll back and jumps back. My boxing posture is my defensive stand. While Mariam did not move only standing looking confident. 

3 punch and kick combo! She avoid all of it, and she said to me

“You Nat is learning martial arts as well…”

“Is Savate right?” 

“Yep, but you have not seen her in action right?” 

“Yeah, she did mention about a passive attitude…”

I felt a sharp pain in my back she actually kick me from behind, that was quick. 

“kukuku…that is for being distracted…” 

“You the one that talk to me!!”

2 punch, front-kick and leg sweep. She avoid all of it. And she makes a somersault kick almost hit my chin. She suddenly lunge forward and tackle me, and sweep me, I roll again. I stand up, and see Mariam is flying at top and stomp on my face, jumps back. I got my nose bleed here. But Mar look really serious.

“Oho that is a scary look you make…” 

“Shit..sorry Mar kinda used to it”

“Well that’s is normal in spar” 

I instantly lunge and punch her to the face. She instantly dodge it. 

“If a normal guy in school, he will be sleeping for the whole day…” 

I’m feel like into a trance, I could not control it. I begin to a series of punches while she avoiding it. 

“You look like a berserker…not even a gangster could be like this,” 

I’m getting excited my adrenaline is pumping really quick, even Mar kicks does not even hurt me. I  turn around and punch her she manage to block it but it push her back. I straight attack her, and she manage to block it. I suddenly remember Natalie crying to me and Hana.

“Yeah…I better stop here…thanks”

My heart is beating like crazy, because of anger? I look for a soft ground, and punch it maybe it could absorb all my energy because I don’t need it now. I unleash a single punch to the ground in create a crater, my fist went into the ground. Mar saw me and said 

“You okay?” 

“Yeah, something I tried to suppress, I couldn’t manage to take control of it yet…”

“One of the seven deadly sins, wrath…” 

“Lucky that you something soft to absorb it…” 

I pulled out my fist, and I get the feeling that I’m calm now. Mariam ask me 

“You need to control that, or else someone else will get hurt…”

“You know people called me a monster for a reason…” 

“No you not..because…you’re an idiot…”

“wha…”

“If you’re a monster you don’t really care about this world but you look like a lonely 15 year old boy….”

Amin meet me and ask Mariam what have happen

“Shit..who win then…” Mariam knock his head 

“Mar….” 

“Hahahaha!!! Early morning brawl and you lose that is something…”

Mar doing the German suplex to Amin. 

“Read the atmosphere, honey!!!” 

Looks like Amin got a fare share of a workout now😓 she could carry Amin like wondering about her strength. Since she is capable of dunking even her short size. After the spar we went to school to add another chapter in my school life.

0