Chapter 12 – Choosing a club or doing something else…
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mom send us to school, Mariam, Amin, Hana and me together walking straight to school. We a commotion in front of the gate, it's between Borneo College and some kid from another school. 

They were fighting, and pushing the boy, 

“Hey let me in!!”

“This is not Borneo College, you got the wrong school!!”

“I’m from the society of School journals, I’m interested about this new school!! Let me in!!” 

“I told you, you got the wrong place!! Follow me!!” 

“Hey don’t you touch me!!” 

What the hell happen? But I rather not getting involved. Mariam and Amin is curious, Me and Hana pull the two into the school. When we inside the school the journalist pulled to Borneo College. Mr Rahim suddenly on our side. Leaning on the wall.

“Schools journalist…they one of group member within the society of School in KK. The alliance group of school, and the chairman of the group is Borneo College. We are not part of them though. But its not something you kids rather getting involved….”

“CAPTAIN!!!” Amin salute to him

“HEY!! ITS MR RAHIM, AMIN!! WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO REMEMBER THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!!” 

“SORRY CAPTAIN RAHIM!!!”

“ITS!! MR!! RAHIM!!!”🤬

Mr Rahim choke hold Amin into submission (like a wrestling move)

“Give!!!Give!! Amin tapping out. 

Mariam is now the referee. Now its like from a wrestling show from TV. Hana is said to me 

“The teacher is playing?” 

“Yeah…they are…ignored them”😓

We ignored them and send Hana to her class. I saw Sylvia is leaning on the wall hallway, she like waiting for someone, I tried to ignored her, but somehow she look different this time. Like she waiting for someone. I sneak behind her, while waiting there. It's a student talking to her, the guy look scared and ask her to follow. I wonder why, she look really scared, I follow her. Something is up here and my gut feeling is to see it. We reach at the back entrance of Borneo College, is the same guy including Halim the student prefect. She is saying something to her, I quietly hid myself there trying to get closer to her. I heard their conversation. 

“You know you are the daughter of the prominent police commissioner of the commercial crimes, you know that you fathers position is being help by my father.”

“Yes, so…”

“Stop getting chummy with that new guy…” 

“Its my right, we are not married or even engage!!” 

“Soon to be…you better watch it or else it will jeopardise your father position” 

“Son of a….” She tried to slap him.

“Ah…ah..ah…you better watch your mouth…”

“Oh maybe you would love my boys wanted your body….”

This asshole, never expected he like this. So this is what elite is all about eh. position. I wonder what have happen. Suddenly someone is behind me, I give it a swing but it was block. Its Mr Rahman 

“Oho…the students is blackmailing her eh..” 

“What the hell is going on?” 

“I thought you didn’t care about this…?” 

“uh….uh….just curious….” 

“His dad is in an investigation, that boy’s parents is involved in federal money laundering and human trafficking. He’s got prove of the case, and now the family wanted to use Sylvia as an alibi to make sure her father does not charge them. Halim..he is not even from Sabah, he’s just move from Peninsular years ago..” 

“So what about it…” 

The boy hold her arm tightly, and her cheeks. While he look to her face.

“You know your dad is making my dad very uncomfortable, you know ever since that asshole making a ruse in the orientation, those people suddenly brave enough to stand-up against us…and you….being a bitch suddenly walk out, under my watch…” 

“Shut…up….asshole…”

“You know you getting beautiful by the days…I wonder why….”

“Shut up….”

I don’t what but I started to get real pissoff now, that guy is treating girls like that. Mr Rahman said to me 

“What are you going to do, getting involved again…you know you have a reputation and making sudden appearance like that will make Sylvia prone to danger because of it.”

I understand what is Mr Rahman is talking about, but my gut feeling is telling me to stop it. 

“Maybe you should act like what a normal guy should do…”

“And that is…?”

“Be her shoulder, she need to figure out herself, Alex… one of these day, if you keep doing this…help damsel in distress, one day when it come to you then you realise that something important…just be patient and watch…” 

Suddenly Sylvia kick Halim’s groin. And he went into the ground in pain. Ouch right in the nuts, pretty much have lost something important there. 

“You bitch!! ugh..”

“Keep your balls in your pants…asshole…if you keep talking like that to my father, you not just going to lose your balls…” her murderous gaze at Halim

“And one thing, if anything happen to my Alex…you know what will happen…”

She push him aside, and leave them. Halim and the other students left the place. Wow never knew she went through all that. Mr Rahman suddenly disappeared, where the hell is he…? He is like a fairy out of no where, suddenly appeared and disappeared. Suddenly I felt my back something bulging, something soft, something big, and it tightly holding me. 

“I’m really scared…”

Sylvia is behind me, I know it, but she is trembling. I don’t know what to do, I’m not a counsellor or even good with advice, I don’t give a shit about that. I just keep standing behind her and not looking at her. I felt something wet behind my back, is it tears or…..drool? I’m an idiot at this.

“I’m just scared…”

How the hell am I suppose to cheer her up? 😓 but I know that feeling, loneliness. 

“I’m just scared…that….you will hate…..”

Eh? But I not is just that I don’t feel like getting a lot of commotions. 

“If you still scared, I could just stand here….until you calm down…” 

“……😭” Sylvia is crying, her hand is grabbing my back, I could not move anywhere. I don’t know how the hell am I suppose to do? What is being a friend to girl is all about, I can’t just hugged her out of nowhere, that will lead to difference conclusion. We literary stand there for a while, and I really hope that no one would see this or it will create another misunderstanding. 

“Yo!!” Shit!! is Mariam!! 😨 

“Huh?!...😏 what did you do Alex….?” 

“Uh….I just stand here you know, I didn’t do nothing….”

“…oh really…”

“I’m….happy…..that….he….is….here…..” Umm. That is getting from bad to worst, Mariam is the last person that I wanted her to know.😰 gods knows what assumption she is making now.

“Sil….whats up….?” Mariam getting close to her

“……uh….I’m….happy…..” Eh!?

“Did Alex did something to you? Or said something?” Oh shit..here it comes. 

“He said that he wanted to stay here with me…I’m happy….” Hey!! Sylvia I’m just standing here, I didn’t say that!! I see Mariam face 😈

“Oooo….what a situation you’re in now…Alex…gotta love this moment…” 

“Mar…can you help me?”

“Wait here…just stand like that…..” Huh!?

“Hey wait!!” She suddenly run away

Sylvia suddenly hugged me tightly, her face is buried to my back, her boobs is crushing my back I could feel it. AH!! What the hell am I thinking!! 

“Hey, you okay now?” 

“Just let me enjoy the moment….” Eh!? Enjoy!? You wanted to enjoy this? Are you enjoying this!? I’m not!? What the hell am I saying!? 

“You know we going to miss class you know?” 

“Don’t care..it’s your fault….I don’t have enough Alexium” Alexium!? What the hell is that ? What are you talking about? This is getting annoying..🤦🏻

“ummm…you not shaking anymore right?” 

She is smelling something. Huh!? This is nuts. She is touching my body now, I pull her arm off and she lock her arm 

“Just a bit more…” oi!! You’re just a kid what the hell are you thinking!!! 

“I’m not going to give up….” Huh!? 

“You know we just friends right?” 

“Until…you accept me….” 

“Huh…?” Dammit!! Now I have remorse, how the hell I’m suppose to do, oh well just bring her back to class.

“How about I escort you back to your class, and I won’t let you go until you reach there, ok?” What kind of answer is that? I look like I’m accepted her!! 

“….really…like romantically….” Oh shit!? No way!? You want me to have a short life in this school! 

“Uh…not like that….” 

“boohoo…if you hold me then I will…” the heck uhhh maybe it could work, so long I treated her like a little sister, but I do feel like that. 

“….then…. ok….” 🤦🏻

“……” she smile 🥰

We walk slowly and I’m trying to avoid places where is crowded with students. Now I feel like a couple, damn shit, now it's getting even worst. I could see her face is really happy. Now I had a feeling between myself getting killed and enjoying it. She is cute though with her short bob hair and a hot body nothing like any young teens would have. She is shorter than me 5’3. 

“What happen just now?”

She look at me and she reluctant to say it. 

“Yeah, sorry for asking…” 

“no…is just that…I’m….don’t want you to get hurt because of me….I don’t want you to hate me…” 

“Is that so…” she really think that I’m hating her but I don’t just that a bit annoyed. 

“Nope I don’t….but….I wanted us just be friends…I don’t want you to be disappointed.. from me…” 

“…..” she only smile and suddenly kiss me. She is blushing  

“That is my answer….I’m not going to lose against her…” she let go her hand and smile at me

“I get a feeling, that we are alike…” I’m now speechless. She is stretching

“Alex…thanks…for listening…bye…” she run off to her class. 

Someone is holding my shoulder. 

“My boy…is a grown man….I’m proud” Oh shit🥶 it’s Mar

“yo….that is bold…you’re the man…” Amin😨

“That is indecent…how could you…” Hazlan is closing his face 😓

“Well then, is back to class, Mr Rahim is calling you…you are soo dead!!” 

“Shit!!…” 

We run back to class and I feel my eardrum is about to break

“ALEX!!!!!! WHAT IS THE TIME ALREADY BOY!!!!!” 

“He is doing the Romeo and Juliet Sir😜!!” Bastard Amin 🤬

“OH YEAH!!!!! LOVER BOY!!!!! YOU BETTER BE READY!!!!!” 

“THE CAPTAIN IS GONNA THROW HIM OFF THE PLANKS!!!!!” - Mariam

“ITS MR RAHIM!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!” Everyone laugh😂🤣

He’s really is a pirate captain😓

After class, Mr Rahim is making an announcement

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TODAY IS HALF DAY SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS CLUB ACTIVITIES, CHOOSE WELL AND HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL”

“Okay!!” Everyone 

Mariam heads first with Amin. 

“Alex we’re joining the music and dance club, how bout you Alex?” 

“Not sure….”

“This is going to be different you know..” 

“So it's different?” 

“Yep this school is totally different compared to normal school so it will be like a market…”

“Market?”

“Yep, all thanks to Melissa. That is her idea.” 

“Uh huh….” Why I get the feeling this is going to be another of her crazy ideas, she is capable though.😑

We part ways, and Hazlan meet me

“Hey I’m joining the computer club including Anime/manga lovers club”

“Oh ok…”

“How about you?” 

“Not sure…” 

“Okay… good luck!!” 

“Yeah…” 

When I arrive at the main centre court, it does, ITS A FRIGGING MARKET HERE!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Its really noisy, and chaotic every booth is really cheerful. Is this really is a school what the hell Melissa is thinking!? She is really lost the plot. I pretty sure everyone here is letting out in their system that was sealed within them🤦🏻. 

“Welcome to Cheerleaders club!!”

“Joins us the Happy club!!” 

“Hey Alex, join our gamers club!!” 

“Uh…no thanks….”

Every club is getting stranger or outrageous than before. It felt really vibrant, like its alive, not sure I’m right in the head but this is really fun…but I had doubts. I’m also not sure what club that I want to visit. But the weirdest club of all is the sleep club, they really sleeping 😳 at class. What the hell? Now I’m getting confuse and I had no idea what I want. I suddenly heard a music from a far, Mariam and Amin is playing a gig. I visit their club room, they really passionate, but I not interested in music. Then I visit the cooking club, holy shit!! Its a restaurant!! I’m visit Hazlan for the computer club, its from the library, seems boring and I don’t want to ruin his debut being there. I give up, I had no idea what I want really. I head towards the podium, no one is there, I lie down and gone to sleep. Really not interested in club activities. Looking at the sky, reminiscing the past. Closing my eyes, I stared to remember, when I sleep during lunch time. Natalie wake me up, we hang around at the school roof. But listening to her walkman “ice cube - it was a good day” we both love hip hop music, blues, and jazz even country music. Really bored now, but I didn’t realise there is a basketball court, a standard 10 feet high. Maybe I could play a bit, I saw a basketball lucky. I open my shirt, only my pants. Shooting the ball, lay-up, and fade away shot. Dribbling the ball. But I’m really curious if I could try to dunk it. Currently my height is almost 5’7, I tried to jump and dunk it. 

“Boom!!” I hang from it. 

Maybe I could try to play that move, I suddenly remember that I played with Damien, when Damien always dunk the damn basket while I only shoot. Every-time I shoot and hit the basket, I remember every time where I was. I heard gunshot, Darell died, my dad beat me. I started to get pissed and jump again to slam dunk. I remember Natalie cried for me, scared to lose me. 

“Boom!!” I hang again. 

Looking back, I didn’t even join any club because Natalie is the one that always forced me to join the basketball team, or even the American Football team just to keep me preoccupied while she keep watch over me as a cheerleader, making sure I’m not doing anything stupid. I take a shot from a 3 point range, it went in. I did a solo alley-pop and dunk it. I took a shot and it went in. I did another crazy move, the air Jordan, while dunk it!! 

“Boom!!” It shaken while I landed 5 feet from air. I keep playing basketball myself, but I enjoy it, because this is the sports that Natalie taught me to play. Wait a minute!? Maybe I could join the basketball team? But I didn’t see any of it. I heard someone is applauding. 

“That is impressive kid…”

An old man, looking sharp and a bit fat. 

“That is a NBA quality…” 

“This is nothing compared to the giants of NBA players.” 

He suddenly holding my arm and body, he observe me. “Nice posture and body size is average but with that jumping he is better than any player in Malaysia…” 

“Look old man, I gotta go…”

I left him and play in the court. Doing the dunks, lay-up and shooting. He suddenly asked me,

“Would you like to start a basketball team?” 

“Huh?!” 

“Because we going to compete with Borneo college team, they are one of the best team in Sabah”

“so…?”

“How about it?” 

“I’m not interested in becoming a professional sportsman”

“Maybe you could start gather talent for basketball…”

I wonder who is this old man, and why he suddenly asked me for this. Mr Rahman suddenly there. He is really is a fairy. 

“David Henderson, He is a coach and a physical education teacher, he is once a star player in Victoria Institution in the 60’s for basketball” 

“Yeah, why me?” 

“You really good in playing this sport, I wonder if we could start something in a semi pro level basketball team, and compete in the local league….”

“You want me…?”

“Build a team and guide them, while Coach David will make the training activities. How about it?” 

“……”

I started to shot 3 points and ask Coach to show me his skill

“If you are a star prove it to me…based on your skill then I decide what I want” 

“Got it” 

He dribble the ball and does a jump shot, it went in. It's a beautiful shot. Maybe starting one is not a bad thing.

“There is a condition though..”

“What will that be…”

“Involved the primary level student…”

“Alright then I will”

“I want my little sister to join the basketball team…”

“Very well, we could start something from there…”

“Fine, glad to be part of the new basketball club….” 

“You could have other club as well but if have nothing interested you could start your own”

“I’ll think about it…”

“Then build a team, then during the school festival we could announce them.” 

“Got it…” 

Maybe I could ask Melissa about this, she may have any idea about this. Coach David then explain to me

“I’m really excited about this…”

“Really….”

“I’ve got a feeling we could reach far this time”

“maybe…or maybe not” 

“I’ve got paperwork to prepare for this, you first job as captain of the team, is gather talents in basketball, since you have experience maybe we could find some talents there.”

“Got it…”

I reach the meeting office, where Melissa is doing paperwork

“I’m still waiting for the answer from that school, but what are you doing here, aren’t you getting a club to join?” 

“I starting a basketball club, I need to find anyone that has talents or playing basketball as a hobby…”

“Maybe that is reason, why Mr Rahman hired Mr David….” Melissa took several files and give it to me, I read through.

“There is a lot of them, playing for the basketball club of Borneo college!?” 

“Yeah..most of them are really talented, but due to envy of the elites they become victim of bullying and discrimination. Some of them, did not wanted play basketball anymore.” 

“….”

I started to sort out which is a priority while I give back some of the files to Melissa. 10 files I manage to get. 

“Frankie De Souza 16 years old - 6’ 6’ - he is a giant, played as a reserved because he is slow?!” 

I’m pretty sure the coach is pretty dumb, leaving this giant not playing as a center. Seem this guy is a potential center. I read here, he is not interested going to school and now working in as a restaurant assistant in his mother restaurant.  

“Thirusaran Lingam 17 years old - 6’0’ - he is tall as well, involved in the club as a towel boy!? Maybe we give a trial run for this guy”

Chong Lee Wong@ Terrence 15 years old - 5’8’ - he played as a reserved shooting guard. Currently become a shut-in due to traumatic past from bullying by the seniors in Borneo College. 

Danish Lani Bin Johan 13 years old - 6’0’ - damn he is tall currently living with his single mother in a welfare support apartment selling ‘Nasi lemak’ 

Jackson Diman 16 years old - 5’9’ - an orphan now living in an orphanage in a church near Duvanson. He stay really close to my home. 

So I start here first. Maybe I could start with Frankie because his restaurant is right next to this school. I wear my uniform and head towards to the restaurant. I never been to this restaurant here, but I didn’t find any giant here. I wonder where he could be. I hear someone shouting 

“FRANKIE, PICK THIS TRASH WILL YA!!” 

“Got it…”

I saw a giant picking up trash, I head to meet him, and greet him. 

“Yo..”

“Uh..who are you?”

“Aren’t you going to school?”

“Uh…don’t know…because I’m a disgrace…”

“Why the hell ?” 

“Because I could not manage to handle school life in Borneo College, and I was expel from that school…”

“Did you involved in the orientation before?” 

“Nope, I was lucky that I was sick, and that’s when they started making fun of me because I’m huge…”

I saw a basketball, I dribble it and ask him 

“Are you practicing?” 

“Yeah…its the only time that I’m enjoying my life…”

Someone is calling Frankie and shouted at him. 

“Hey!! Get back to work…hey you aren’t you from that new school!!?” 

I ask him 

“He is underage you know…”

“His mom is the owner got it!! Not like I want him to be here..” 

“Its ok, I’m going back to work”

“See yeah, but I don’t know your name…” 

“Alex, from SIGMA Institution” 

“Alex huh, I’m Frankie some people called me Frankenstein”

“That is dope name”

“Dope!?” 

“Meaning cool”

“You’re the first one that said it cool, well see yeah”

Maybe I’ll visit him next time. Someone calling me

“You’re a student in that new school?”

“Yeah…”

“What kind of school is that? I thought is part of Borneo College?” 

“Nope is a new school…”

“Frankie scared meeting people, because of his past, he did not wanted to meet anyone or wanted to try anything anymore.”

“Really…he had It rough…”

“Yeah…but when you suddenly meet him, that is the first time he wanted to talk to people”

“Seems like he love playing basketball…”

“It does, he loved it soo much he sleeps with it”

Is this a good idea to suddenly offer a proposal? Or I’m I rushing to things here, but I have hint and clue that this is the right time to tell it.

“Ma’am?”

“Ya…”

“If you had an offer for Frankie’s future would you take it? Even there will be risk?” 

“……” she is thinking

“yes….because anything will do it so long he has a future rather than stuck here…”

“Then…I’m the captain of SIGMA institution Basketball Club, I’m offering him a place in the club and in return he will instantly enrolled to SIGMA institution as a student back…”

“….” she began to shed tears 

“That is an offer that I would love to but I’m not sure if he is interested…”

“Then asked him to meet me at the basketball court over there…I’ll be waiting.”

“Got it…” hopefully he will take it. I waited at the court while playing basketball myself. I make a thrown at the backboard and doing the alley-oop , I slam dunk it

“Boom!!!” It rattle. 

“Whoa!!…amazing!!” 

“Want to try?”

“What…?”

“1 on 1 against me?”

“Not sure about this, I not sure I really good at this?”

“Stop yapping and play!!” 

I pass him the ball, and he catch it

“See I know you could play…” 

“Ok…”

I challenge him, he is really good he just dunk it and lay -up is enough to scare any players here. His rebound is still need some work. I dribble pass him, and he is a good blocker. I take the shot and it went in. 

“Darn it…”

“You should work with the blocking”

“Yeah…”

I play with him for another game, he started to show his potential. When he dunk it. 

“BOOM!!!” He slam dunk. 

I applaud him

“Not bad, keep going like this, you’re unstoppable…”

“Having fun?”

“Yeah!!” 

“Well then another set before we leave…”

“Nope I’m joining…”

Never expected that. 

“We going to the semi-pro level after this” 

“Got it!!”

“I’ll ask Mr Rahman for your enrolment”

“You could do that Alex!?”  - Frankie’s mom

“Could be, but with this, he had no other choice but accept or else I’m not joining” 

“Yep, he is one of us now…” - Mr Rahman

“Asshole…”

“Starting tomorrow, you’re a SIGMA got it?”

“Thank….you….” He kneel and cried

“Good, who’s next Alex?” 

I change to my uniform

“Taking someone from Borneo College…”

I head straight to Borneo College. 

“Oi!! Wait let me help do this a proper way…”

“My way or the high way…” 

“You don’t really listen to people…” 

“Oh!!! He is huge!!! He has the potential to be a star!!” - Mr David

“Coach, take over for me will ya!!”

“Got it!!” 

Looks like I’m joining the basketball team for now. I head towards Borneo College. The place where I started and hated it. But now I had a mission to steal someone from this school. I ask one of the guards to find me the boy. He said he’s in the training hall. 

“Thirusaran….found him” 

He is just doing, cleaning for the team!! Maybe I could meet him. 

He sit down there resting and I sit behind him. 

“Want one on one basketball with me?” 

 

 “Huh!?” 

“I’m bored anyway, want to play?” 

“…uh….who the hell are you macha?” 

“Want to play or not, or you rather play towel boy ?” 

I rather did a fast approach to him,  but I remember the salesman technique that I heard from the states. 

“You want a change? Or not”

“Are you salesman or something?”

“Hahahahaha, you want it or not?”

“Meet me at the old court behind the school…”

“Got it…” 

I head towards the place but seems someone is waiting for me, it’s Halim he suddenly hold my shoulder 

“Hey what are you doing here!!?” 

“I got my permit, I’m legit…not like looking for trouble, or you want trouble…?” 

I approach closer to him.

“wild…like a wild animal….”

“…..” I look at him in the eye.

I left them and he shouted at me 

“Stay away from Sylvia!!!” 

“Like I care!!!”🖕🏼

I hang around here and its old and rusty, but I saw a ball there. They don’t look after their stuff. This is really not a place to hang around. No really took care here. 

I see a broom and clean the place, I remove my uniform then I started to practice shooting there. I dunk it. Someone is calling me

“You’re really good playing this…” - girl

“You half naked…” - boy

A girl and a boy. They just observed me. I continued to play and practicing shooting. 

“You’re from SIGMA right?” 

“Yeah…”

“They called you a monster…but I don’t see it”

“Heh….must be scared of me….if I’m a monster….”

“Hehehe, yep they are…..scaredy cat….”

“Whats your name?” 

“Mina…” 

“And your kid?”

“Toby we’re twins, form 1 - magna” 

“Really….aren’t you have class now?”

“You look have a lot of time, not going to class..”

“Yeah, today is club activities…”

“Sounds fun…” 

“Right?” 

“Yeah, here is boring…just class, and some club meetings…”

“Its a typical school activity here…” 

“We’re from the UK because mom ask me to attend to this school here but I’m really bored…” 

“UK huh….”

I just play the basketball while waiting for Thiru but seems he is bringing friends. One of them is a teacher and shouted at me

“HEY!!”

I ignored it. Keep playing basketball. 

“I’m calling you!!” 

Thiru look scared and he’s looking down. 

“HEY!!! The teacher is calling you!!!” 

“Oh sorry I thought I just heard some dogs barking…” 

“Vulgar behaviour…is that how you respect the teachers here….wait….aren’t you…?” 

“Huh….!?” 

A bunch of them, they are kids here.

“Hey you better be back to your class…” they going to my back. 

“Scary….”

“Juniors!! Get away from him!!” 

They trembling

“Hey they’re just kids…” 

“They are the student of Borneo College got it!!” 

“Get back to your class!!” 

I console them and smile at them

“Alright, I need to talk to them…” 

“Uh…okay…”

“Good” 😁

They left the place. I change my look (gangster look), seems they startle 

“I know you!! You’re that kid!! That orientation night!!” 

“Look man, I’m just wanted to meet some guy…”

“Are you looking for trouble?” 

“I’m playing basketball…”

“You!? Hahahahahaha” 

“What do you know about basketball?”

“Don’t know? Maybe you could teach me…”

“Heh I’ll show you what is basketball is all about…”

What a show-off, but I play along with them. Thiru is watching. 

“Let me show you, a former pro player during secondary school…!!” 

Looks like I’m going to play with the teacher then. Maybe he is good at it. 

After 5 mins, he is hopeless, he could not even take shot. And I slam dunk the basket.

“That bastard can really play basketball?” 

“Is that all? Come on man, get me excited…” 

He suddenly called 2 more of his student to play against me. 

“wow….is that how it is….pretty lame for me…” 

After another 5 mins, they still could not beat me!? How the hell the elite team of Borneo College basketball team, is it all the school in Sabah like this? Now they looked tired.  

“Come on man, get me excited, my little sister is better than you guys…” 

“Son of a….”

“language…” 😈

The commotion got all the attention in the school. Things started to get really noisy. So I stop the play. I walk out, maybe its time to declare them. 

“I’m Alex, Captain of SIGMA Institution Basketball club, we’ll see you soon in the court…” 

I walk out, shit…I stand out a lot that going to be in my reputation. I return the permit to the guard and head back to school. Thiru called me 

“Alex!!” 

I stop and look at him 

“A form 5 like me have any chance to play for the nationals?”

“Who knows, because its your final year, it is up to you…”

“…..”

I walk out at the entrance, he just stand there. Looks like he is not joining the club, maybe I could strike out that guy then. When I reach the entrance, Mr Rahman is there knocking my head

“You idiot…so you got the boy….?”

“Not sure…he is still timid….”

“maybe….then….lets find someone else”

“Yeah…the other three I need sometime for it for now, let’s get students from here”

“I doubt about it…but okay” 

Kinda a waste of talent that Thiru, he has the potential. But I leave it at that. 

“What about Frankie?” 

“He is already a SIGMA her mother instantly sign up but since she could afford the fees”

“I wonder how much…”

“Its free…”

😑 bastard, asshole next time tell me about it. 

“Which class?” 

“Catsy”

“Shessh….”

“You know you had knack of getting the job done, how about you start your own club”

“Like what?” 

“Maybe the helpers club or the runners club”

“Sounds like slavery to me…”

“Maybe but you had a knack in helping people” 

Maybe I could form a club of my own, what that will be. 

“Heal, Experience, Loved, and People (HELP club)…” 

“Yeah that is good idea. I put in the registration to the guild…” 

“Jack -of- all- trades, yeah you’re like that almost everything you could do”

“ceh…” 

HELP club it is then. Now I have two clubs but the basketball club is just temporary to build them a team then I’m out, because I just interest in doing something like mom is. Since there is no class, I return back to the podium. Oh shit, they’re here!! They waving at me. Mariam is waving at me with that look😇. I think I better run away. Sylvia is here as well, she is looking at me. Touching her finger to her mouth. Shit!!! Hana is there as well, she look different👹

“Big….Brother….” 💢

“Mar…what did you do?” 😅

“Eh…I didn’t do nothing🙄 did you…?”

“Huh?!😮

“Yo!!!! You on the road to become a playboy huh….” 

“Hah!! 😳 what the hell is going on?” 

“Kukuku… you did something right?” 😜

Mariam!!!😨 what did that bitch do? Now I’m confuse. Hana is getting dangerous like she is going to kill me. Hazlan meet me

“You getting bad….”

“Hah!! Tell me what’s going on here?” 

Hazlan whisper to me

“Mar said that you dated Sylvia just now at the back yard?”

🥶 oh shit… is that what happen? 

“Mar!! I told don’t said anything that will me live a shorter life here!!😱 Thats not what really happen!!” 

“kukuku..this is getting fun…” 😈

“…..🖕🏼🤬” now I’m pissed and scared of Hana, she is looking for blood. 

“You know you have big sis…right?👹

“uh…Hana….😅….”

She turn at my back and she did the German suplex at me. I turn upside down and blank, I got knock out by my own little sister. She is a brute…

DAMMITT!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!

0