1. A Terrible Night
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning:

Spoiler

Masturbation(?), body modification, questionable consent, insect(?)

[collapse]

___________________

A twenty-year-old woman moved slowly in the dark. She was carving a pentagram on the wooden floor beneath her. She deliberately carved slowly to ensure that the pentagram and the appropriate runes were carved perfectly. She stayed her hand as a cold breeze blew by causing her to shiver.

' Cold...'

The candle that had lit the room had been extinguished a while ago, so, the woman had to use the moonlight to see her work. Thus, the reason why the naked woman had the window open during a cold winter night.

She sat her bare bum on the cold wooden floor and dropped her carving and rubbed her hands together.

' Cold...'

She had hoped to have been done with the carving by nightfall, however...

" Curse my luxurious upbringing... Why did I not learn how to carve when I had the chance to?!" She knew exactly why she hadn't done so, that question was rhetorical. She was the daughter of the richest merchant on this continent, Kalif D.Bast, why would she have learnt something as laborious as carving?

' Stupid bitch ruined my life!'

She wasn't just the daughter of some rich guy either, she was a certified mage of the 4th circle. She could theoretically vapourise an entire town if she so chose to. However, her level of power did not satisfy her. She wanted more. So, she sought the only known instance of 9th-circle magic, Pixel.

For reference, in the current united world, in this Age of Magic, the most powerful mages currently alive are of the 8th circle. The Magic Emperor wielded the magic of the 8th circle to command spells that could obliterate continents. However, in myths and history, they suggested the existence of the 9th circle of magic. The spell used by this character who wielded 9th circle magic was called Pixel.

She wanted this magic.

She had planned to slowly work her way up the magical ladder, to slowly learn and research ways to obtain the magic of the 9th circle. However, all her plans went up in flames when her father disowned her.

' Stupid father!'

" Come on, Tesha... Got to get to it... Got to keep moving..." Tesha shook her head hard, getting rid of all the "What Ifs" that plagued her mind.

Her once beautiful straight black her was messy, and the woman shivered constantly as the winds picked up, her black eyes were unfocused and brimmed with tears. Small cuts marred her previously smooth hands.

Not too long later, Tesha T.Bast stood up and admired her masterpiece.

'Not bad! I should have picked up carving a long time ago! I could have potentially made a lot of money from carving pretty little things...'

The pentagram required demon summoning was carved in a perfect circle and around this circle were 4 circles of sentences written in the runic language of magic. She read the runic sentences aloud to ensure that she had gotten them right.

" Punch a whole in space to the demonic realm. Search for a demon using the magic power provided. Summon this being of the demonic realm. Use magic power to fuel the ritual. That should be correct..." Connected to the pentagram by a line was another smaller pentagram.

Walking over to the only other thing in her empty room, she picked up the small bowl filled with silver liquid.

' Careful... Tesha... You have only one chance at this...' She thought to herself.

It was made from a mixture of unicorn blood and horn shavings, crushed glowing red-tailed-faery tails and a tiny amount of demonic blood.

Tesha carefully brought the steaming liquid over and set it near the pentagram. Then, she grabbed the carving knife and took a few deep breaths. Using the carving knife, she made a long and deep cut in her left palm and let her blood drip into the bowl.

' One... two... three...'

She counted until 10 drops of blood dripped into the mixture, and then she quickly moved her left hand away from the bowl and ran over to the smelly coat in the corner of the room. She cut a strip of the fabric and bandaged her left hand. Though she wasn't sure how she managed to bandage her hand with relative success. At least her blood wouldn't be dripping everywhere.

Walking over to her carving, Tesha carefully poured the mixture into the lines of the carving. Then, she sat on the ground next to this smaller pentagram and placed her right hand on it. The moment her hand touched the hot slivery liquid in the small pentagram, a shiver ran down her spine.

The desperate woman suppressed the feeling of wrongness and roused a considerable amount of magic power within her. She attempted to insert her magic power into the pentagram slowly. 

' Huh? Wait, no!'

However, the moment her magic power entered the ritual carving, it rushed forth pulling all her magic power out.

" AAAARRGGHHH!!!" Tesha immediately experienced the most painful migraine in her life causing her to scream. Blood dripped from her nose as possible brain damage was inflicted. Unable to withstand the pain, she reflexively retracted both her hands and grabbed her head.

Unfortunately, the woman did not get a break.

The ritual carving started glowing a crimson red, covering the room in its glow. A hurting Tesha froze, as she realised that she had taken her hand out of the pentagram.

' Oh, fuck!'

Quickly, she looked at her right palm and found that there were traces of a silver substance on it, meaning that there was some disgusting liquid on her hair as well.

' Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!'

However, she didn't have the time to care for such trivial things. The grimoire that she had procured had specified that she was to keep her hand in the small pentagram throughout the ritual.

Unsurprisingly, she immediately tried to put her hand back onto the pentagram. However, her hand was rebounded and she was unable to do so.

' No... No, no... It wasn't supposed to be like this. No...'

As the ritual ran its course, Tesha felt a sense of depression and emptiness roil in her chest as she assumed that the ritual would fail. However, as if to prove her wrong, the red glow intensified for a split second and a small creature was summoned onto the larger pentagram.

Shocked, Tesha got up onto her feet and stared at the small creature.

It was a thick cylindrical bug-like creature. It looked like a 3-inch-long and 1-inch-thick maggot. On edge, Tesha stood still and waited for the creature to move... or do something.

However, it didn't move. It didn't make a sound either. So, Tesha moved closer to take a better look at it.

' Holy shit! It worked! Wait... what is that thing... I didn't see this... thing in-'

Then, she realised that the creature's shell was vibrating slightly. The creature was perfectly cylindrical but had hundreds of tiny appendages around its body, like the legs of a millipede, just that it wasn't only present under its body but all over it. The creature's shell seemed to be separated into three sections each being an inch long.

Suddenly, Tesha felt the urge to hold the creature.

' What is going on!' She thought panicked.

Subconsciously, her right hand had already started to move to hold the creature. However, she snapped out of her trance when she felt a sharp ache in her right wrist. Staring at her wrist, her numb mind slowly realised that the creature had sprouted a sharp appendage that had pierced her hand.

She watched in silence as her blood was drawn into the creature in small amounts. Her entire body relaxed as she saw the first knot containing her blood enter the creature. This was her external reaction. Internally, she was screaming.

' AAARRGGHHHH!!! WHY?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! WHY CAN'T I MOVE?!!'

Tesha continued screaming internally as she watched the demonic creature stroll right out of the pentagram that was supposed to contain it. To her horror, her body lay on the floor and spread her legs on its own.

' No... Not this too...'

With all the mental strength she could muster, she tried to move. She tried to thrash. She tried to bite her own tongue. However, her body did not heed her. In fact, her body seemed to prefer listening to the creature.

As if just spreading her legs wasn't enough. The creature made her body pick it up with her right and spread her vagina open with her left. Unable to close her eyes or look elsewhere, Tesha watched as "she" pushed the squirming creature into her body.

' No! Why?! Why? Why...'

The tingling from the creature's "legs" as it "walked" inside her, caused her to feel light pleasure. She wanted to push the creature out. She wanted it out of her. However, all she could do was watch as the small bludge moved under her skin. It was slowly but surely making its way into Tesha's womb.

It was also slowly becoming bigger as it sucked her blood. Losing her blood was starting to make Tesha feel light-headed. She rejoiced at this fact. She wanted to faint, she wanted to do anything else but watch as her only backup plan was destroyed.

She had planned to marry herself to some rich noble to get by. However, no noble was going to accept a woman who couldn't bear children... Tesha broke internally as she felt the creature finally enter her womb. The creature had grown longer tentacles and was touching all sorts of places inside Tesha making her feel things that a normal woman would have never felt in a lifetime.

Tesha wanted to cry as she felt an orgasm approach. She didn't want to have her first orgasm with a demonic creature. Her mercantile side lamented as she realised yet another prospect for money was forcefully taken from her but the little girl in her screamed at the fact that she was being raped by a weird insect-like creature.

Unfortunately, as she climaxed, Tesha felt a strange feeling. A deep sense of violation that caused her to blank for a moment, causing her to be unable to even enjoy her first orgasm. The creature had stopped moving as it touched the ceiling of her womb. However, its tentacles had wandered further into her fallopian tubes and touched her ovaries.

This feeling was what allowed her to regain control over her own body. However, instead of attempting to push the creature out, the first thing Tesha did was vomit. She vomited what little food she had eaten during the day and started to dry heave.

Then, with her eyes rolled up and she started moaning loudly as she finally began feeling all the alien hormones that the demonic creature had injected into her. Immediately, she experienced a massive orgasm that left her trembling on the ground. Her back arched and her muscles spasmed as alien feelings of pleasure assaulted her.

She grabbed her breast with a hand while the other hand reached to her clitoris to masturbate. She rubbed both body parts frantically as she moaned. Squirting and climaxing over and over in waves the thought of pushing the creature out of her left Tesha's horny mind completely. More precisely, no thoughts crossed through her mind as she experienced the overwhelming pleasure.

Unknown to her, the creature slowly began to harden within her. Its tentacles opened up like mouths and sucked in Tesha's ovaries causing her to feel yet another overload of pleasure. All Tesha could see was a wall of white before she passed out from exertion and sensory overload.

The creature continued to harden turning into a stone-like substance. Before it was completely petrified, it began modifying its host's body. Its shell opened inside the woman and revealed a bundle of long but thin tentacles. With lightning speed, the creature replaced Tesha's vaginal walls with its shell causing it to take a grey stone-like look. It held the toughness of stone but continued to be flexible as flesh should be. Her new vaginal walls her smooth but bumpy.

Then, the creature retracted all its tentacles and buried all of them in the walls of Tesha's womb causing it to look veiny. It then began to open its entrance, leaving her womb wide open. It then moved her ovaries into the womb and transformed the ovum producers into something else. Into something yet unknown.

Had Tesha been awake for the process, she would have passed out right away from the pain that was involved in the body modification process. One could even say, that she was lucky to have fainted in such a degenerate way.

To think that a previously princess-like figure would end up this way. In a puddle of her own bodily liquids, completely naked, stinking like sweat and blood. If her father were to step into this room, no matter how much he loved her, he might have slit her neck to end her miserable existence.

Alas, Tesha T.Bast was not to experience such an easy release.

____________

It was days later when Tesha finally roused from her orgasm-induced coma. She immediately, started retching as she smelled the air. The scent of rot and the stench of sweat was too much for the sensitive woman. However, all that came out was bile and saliva as she had not eaten for 3 days.

' Thirsty... Gavin... where are you...' She called for her former butler internally.

She began coughing as she was dehydrated. All those bodily fluids had to come from somewhere after all. Though her lower half felt strange, Tesha was just glad to be alive. The memories of that horrible night ran through her mind as she crawled on the floor while prone, unable to muster the strength to stand up on her own.

Tesha looked much worse off, her body was much skinnier. Her skin was loose and her hair was falling off her head. Her lips were parched and her fingers were knobby as if she had aged nearly 50 years in just a few days. She looked like an old woman.

Her previously beautiful face was nowhere in sight, all that was left were sunken cheeks, and long bags under her eyes. Tesha felt like she would croak at any moment.

As she reached a wall, she used to prop herself up. She sat there leaning against the wall and looked at the aftermath of that night. That horrible, horrible night. Her previously muscular legs were gone. Now, they were boney and her toes... The less said about her toes the better. They were black and she couldn't feel them.

In contrast, the part where she thought would have parts that she had thought would have endured the most damage was fine. Her breasts did not suit the rest of her body. They were perky and her tits were a healthy pink colour. It was as if they belonged to someone else. They were far larger than she could remember.

Her vagina was not the right colour. However, as she plunged her gnarly fingers into her grey flower, a wave of pleasure ran through her body causing her to moan. Rather, she tried to moan but no sound came out of her. She began coughing again.

Suddenly, she had an idea. Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, she found them dripping with fluids. Immediately, she stuck her two fingers into her mouth and greedily liked the salty fluids. She proceeded to continue the process of masturbating and licking her own fluids until she had an orgasm.

As she spasmed, her entire body began to hurt. She immediately recognised the feeling as muscle aches. This pain was enough to snap her out of her horniness. 

Tesha didn't want to die. It was something she realised on that terrible night. She had thought that she was content with risking her life to obtain what she wanted but she was wrong. She wanted to live.

However, she was out of options. She had nothing left. No money. Nothing she could sell or barter to earn money. No sexual appeal to earn money by selling her body either.

She had used all the money her father had given her after he had disowned her to obtain the materials and instructions to summon a demon. She hadn't even done that right! She hadn't even summoned the right demon. It wasn't even a humanoid demon!

Tesha clenched her fists in frustration. She had been too rash. 

' I should have married that baron! I shouldn't have been so arrogant. I shouldn't have tried this. Why did I try summoning demons?! They were made illegal for reasons! Why was I so dumb?!'

She could have used her money to start a business but... noooo... Tesha from a few days ago couldn't bear to wait to obtain power. Nooooo... Tesha from a few days ago refused to lower herself and marry some random nobleman. She had wanted to marry the duke or the archduke's sons because she was too pretty for the rest.

She had thought that summoning was easy. After all, she had seen her peers summon faeries and spirits in the past. Tesha had figured that summoning demons worked the same way. Her skewed thought process had led her to believe that since her inferior peers could summon without trouble she could too.

Oh, how wrong she was.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door to her room.

Welcome to Project: Strange Life!

This is my first attempt at writing a smut story so please do comment with your opinions. Please suggest any tags that I should add and please enjoy the degeneracy that I have written.

Do note that this story will have a plot. Something similar to Rick and Morty but with smut. There will be extradimensional and temporal travel. I still have not made up my mind whether this story should be fanfiction(So that it will be easy to explain certain powers or so that the mc can travel to certain worlds) or if I should keep it original. Please comment your opinions on this too.

This story will most likely have an irregular update schedule.

Words: 2930

1