Chapter 14: Meeting Elizabeth
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Meeting Elizabeth
After calming down Daphne sat beside me and asked “Evan, yesterday I sent a letter to Elizabeth and asked her that I will be waiting for her in one of the compartments of the Hogwarts express. So can she sit with us please?” In the end, she even uses puppy eyes that she learned from Dora the last time these two meet.
After looking at Dora who just nodded, she said: “Yes, she can. I don't mind and I am personally interested in meeting her face to face as I and Evan have only seen her once, a month ago in Ollivander’s wand shop.”
“So do you guys talk to each other?” Daphne asked.
“No, we were there to show our wands to Mr. Ollivander and after that, we left," I said as I take out my wand from my wand holder,
Daphne became utterly bewildered when I told Daphne how I made it myself and how only I can make use of it. Then Dora also showed her wand that I made for her with her crystallized blood after she turned into HIgh human and an Ether crystal made by me as its core with the wood from the Tree of Life.
After looking at our wands she looked at her own and then looked at mine. Seeing that I and Dora laughed a little I said “I will also make one for you but it has to wait as you have to get stronger first. I will tell you about the method later but you have to promise you wouldn’t tell it and what we just told you to anyone. Okay?”
“I promise, but if someone uses Legilimency on me, then.” Said Daphne.
“Okay in that case I will do this, give me both of your hands,” I asked Daphne.
After she gives me both of her hands, I grab them with mine and then I add her as my [Party] member, and with that, her mind and soul will be protected by Haven and no one would be able to read her memories and her soul.
“It’s done, now no one would be able to look inside your head,” I said.
“Great, but if I remember correctly previously you told me earlier that you don’t have to be in physical contact to do that. That means you did it all so that you can hold Daphne’s hand right right” Dora asked me with a smirk that made Daphne blush a little.
I didn’t reply to Dora’s question but just gave her a peck on her sweet lips.
After that, we all started reading our respective books and I removed some of the wards around the compartment but kept the silencing wards active.
After that Amrin was in one of my pockets to take a long nap.
A while later, we heard a knock on the door of our compartment and then the door opened and a voice came "Excuse me, everyone can I sit with you all?”
When we looked in the direction of the voice we saw a redhead girl. She was wearing a lavender color dress and her hair was braided in a ponytail. She was about 139 cm tall. Standing near the open door while carrying a suitcase in her hand.
When Daphne look’s at the girl, in the happiness she stands from her seat to greet her friend.
“Hii Eli, come inside I have been waiting for you,” said Daphne as she pulled the girl inside the compartment and after putting her luggage on the overhead rack, sat with her on the seat in front of me and Daphne.
Then Daphne introduced me and Dora to Elizabeth as her friend.
“Hello, I am Elizabeth Potter. It’s nice to meet you two, “said Elizabeth.
“Same here.” Dora and I said at the same time.
“And please call us by our first name in both private and public, but if you want you can use our last name in public in case you are uncomfortable with it,” I said as I looked at Elizabeth who, only gods know why was looking at my face with interest, but when I looked at her she averted her eyes.
At 11 AM, Hogwarts Express started moving, where we in the compartment were reading our books as we helped each other when the other asked about the things the latter didn’t understand like I explained things to Dora that she didn’t understand in the notes written by me. Elizabeth also joined in a while later.
After two hours into the ride, the Trolley lady came knocking on the door and asked, "Anything off the cart, dears?"
I hopped off my seat and picked a chocolate bar from the trolley. I turned to the three girls, "Do you want something?"
Daphne said with a smile “A chocolate like you, please”
Daphne said, “same as Dora here with an addition of one Cauldron cake, please.”
Then I turned to Elizabeth who was gazing at the trolley and after thinking a little she said: "One Cauldron Cake, please."
I nodded and paid for three chocolate bars and a pair of cauldron cakes, then the Trolley lady left.
After I gave everyone their order. I sit down beside Dora and start eating my chocolate bar and after that Maya telepathically contacted me and said *Dear, I sent four glasses of milkshake into your inventory. Please drink it.*
Hearing that I looked at Dora and asked her “Dora, Maya has just sent me four milkshakes. Do you want it right now or later?”
“Oh, if it’s made by Maya then I want mine right now.” Said Dora with excitement.
Then I looked at Daphne and Elizabeth who were looking at me and said to them “Maya has also sent your share after she came to know that two are also in the same compartment as me and Dora.”
They nodded without thinking much, so I extended my right hand forward and as the necklace around my neck glowed a little, a tray appeared on my hand with four glasses of milkshake on it.
Both Daphne and Elizabeth were looking at my hands with dumbfounded expressions and after they heard me and Dora laughing they came back to reality, not giving them time to get angry with me, I offered them the glasses of Milkshakes from which they randomly pick one glass to drink from.
After their first bite of chocolate ice cream on the top, all three of them had stars in their eyes as they started devouring the rest with gusto.
Seeing the happy faces of them all I also started eating my ice cream on the top of the milkshake and after a while, we all finished eating, I asked them, “Do you guys like its taste.”
All of the three nodded in agreement even Dora who has eaten Maya’s and my cooking before.
Then Daphne asked how did I make the tray and glasses appear on the top of my hand, to which I replied as a function of my necklace that I showed them, I showed them the necklace around my neck that has a dragon attached to the main chain and is hanging from it with a red color orb under him.
I told them that it was the necklace of the house of Celsius which in reality is my soul weapon, that Maya gave me in my starter’s pack. It is just to provide my opponents with the wrong information about my powers.

I have also stacked up some chapters, check them out on my Patreon.

15 Advance chapters for 15💲on my Patreon: If you are intrested, then check my Patreon 

2