CHAPTER 23: Training Room & Progress (Part 2)
195 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 23: Training Room & Progress (Part 2)

Closing the Status panel with a smile, Rio says to himself, "Okay, now let's go out of this hell and meet my family."

Then Rio thinks about going out of this place.

With this thought, a portal appears in front of Rio, leading to the Spatial Farm.

Entering the portal, Rio disappears from the dungeon space and appears in front of a four-story villa inside his Spatial Farm.

Standing in front of the Villa, Rio looks at it as the wind blows and caresses his face like the Spatial Farm itself is happy and welcoming his return.

*Inhaling sound*, * Exhaling sound*

"Ah, what a refreshing air. I have missed this place in the last 10 years." Rio says as he looks at the Villa in front of him with emotions in his eyes.

"Now, let's en-'' a shout stops Rio mid-way in his sentence.

Looking in the direction where the shout came from. Rio sees Ayame standing there with a shocked expression on her face.

"R-Rio is that you?" Ayame asks Rio with a stutter.

"Yes, it's me, what happened?" Rio asked back in confusion.

Asking this Rio starts walking towards the surprised Ayame, who is completely focused on Rio's appearance.

"What happened?!''

Just as Rio was walking toward Ayame, Rio heard the voice of other girls and saw them coming out of the villa with anxious expressions on their faces.

As they came running, just after hearing Ayame's shout. But now they all froze in their tracks when their eyes landed on Rio.

Then after 5 seconds, all of them asked the same thing at the time, "R-Rio is that you?"

"What do you mean? Of course, it is me." Rio asks back after weirding out by their actions and then answers their question.

Hearing his answer they all relaxed a bit. But Rio is still able to see some suspicion and surprise in their eyes.

At this time, Tifa and Aishia came forward to remove their suspicion.

Then following them, the other girls also started walking close to Rio.

Reaching near him, Tifa and Aishia first look at him with curious eyes.

Then a second later, both of them looked at each other and smiled. They then pulled Rio into a double hug.

Then after half a minute both of them separated from Rio.

Then Tifa informs the other girls, "Don't worry girls, he is our Rio. His features have just changed a little due to the evolution of both his race and bloodline.". Tifa said.

While looking at Rio she continued, " Isn't it right dear?"

Now understand the reason behind the previous weird action and questions from all the girls.

Rio turns towards the rest of the girls and says with an understanding smile on his face, "Yes, Tifa is correct. My race and bloodline have gone through multiple evolutions during the time I was there. And it is because of it the color of my eyes has changed from blue to Crystal blue with a mix of little white sparkles with reptilian red slits in the middle representing my dragon bloodline and my hair has turned into Crimson Red."

At this, the girls nodded in understanding and looked at him with fascinating expressions on their faces.

Then turning towards Ayame, Rio says "Ayame, sorry I scared you."

Rio said to Ayame, and she replied "it's okay, I was just surprised on seeing your new appearance. But I have to say, your new appearance suits you better. You look more handsome and I feel a unique attraction toward you. Do you know the reason behind it?"

"Hahaha, that's the effect of the passive trait of opposite-sex attraction among dragons and due to my high human racial skills. Since it is a passive effect of my bloodline, I can't control it. Sorry." Rio said with a helpless smile.

"It's okay." All of the girls said together with understanding smiles on their faces.

"Okay, now can I get a group hug from you all, as I have missed you all during the time I have been in there," Rio said while spreading his arms wide open.

Seeing this all the girls have smiles on their faces, then after nodding to each other all the girls pull Rio into a group hug that lasts short, as Rio is a bit tired.

So the girls pulled him inside the house, where half of the girls made him sit on the sofa in the living room and started talking about how their day went without him, while the other half (Tifa, Ayame, Liselotte, and Hikari) went to cook food for him. 

After waiting for a while, the girls cooked a feast for Rio who happily devoured everything as his appetite increased dramatically after his evolution to Dragonic Royal High Human.

Then after eating the food, Rio went to take a nice shower and then returned to his room and fell asleep as he hasn't had much good sleep inside the Dungeon.

Later on, he is enjoyed by all the girls, and then they all sleep with happy smiles on their faces.

3