Chapter 24: Slice Of Life (Part 1)
197 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I am very happy. Here one more chapter of this fanfic for this week.

............................................................

Chapter 24: Slice Of Life

(Part 1)

The next day after returning from training inside the training room, Rio wakes up and finds himself and all of the girls (including Roanna) sleeping on his bed.

Rio thinks; well if I can wake up in this situation every morning, then it was worth it spending 10 years inside that place burning my sweat and blood.

In the next moment, Latifa, who is sleeping on his right while hugging his arm like a body pillow, started to move her body as she started to wake up.

And as if her actions started a chain reaction, the other girls also started to move and started waking one by one.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all slept well," Rio asked as they started to open up their eyes.

"Good morning dear,"

Ayame replied first as she pressed Rio's head between her large breasts and a sweet milking scent hit Rio's nose making his body relax and comfortable in her embrace.

After which the other girls also followed behind Ayame and greeted him good morning, as each of them gave him a short kiss as morning greetings.

Then 10 minutes later, all of them started to get out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

There they all brushed their teeth together and then all of the girls pulled him into the bathroom to bathe with them all.

"Are you sure? You all want this?" Rio asks the girls before entering the bath, as he is standing on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yes, we are sure about this." Tifa and Ayame reply from the other side.

"Okay, then here I come." Rio also has no problem taking their relationship to the next step. Thinking this, he enters the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom, he sees all of them in their birthday clothes.

Meaning naked as all of them are seated on stools in the washing place, as the shy ones like Celia, Latifa, Liselotte, Roanna, and Hikari are trying to cover their privates with their hands.

But it turns out to be of no use, as on seeing their shy appearance, Rio started to feel hot.

Then to avoid being horny in this situation, Rio turned his head to the side.

But this action proved more fatal, as his eyes landed on the bold ones like Tifa, Aishia, and Ayame. Unlike Celia, Latifa, Liselotte, Roanna, and Hikari, when Rio saw their naked body, they didn't act shy and didn't try to hide their privates.

But there are still little blushes that can be seen on their faces, showing the embarrassment they are feeling when they feel Rio's hot eyes checking every part of their naked bodies.

Feeling his eyes on their bodies, the three of them fidgets in embarrassment, making them move their bodies in such a way that their action has an opposite reaction to Rio and it appeared more erotic and sensual, as while moving they unconsciously emphasize their curves and assets.

This made their movements appear erotic in Rio's eyes.

Their moving breasts, light pink nipples, and luring pussy attract Rio's attention to them even more.

This made them earn some reaction from Rio's dragon as it started to harden, seeing that every single one of them only had one word in their minds, 'big'. As his dragon is already 5-6 inches tall at this age.

Just by thinking about its future size, all the mature girls like Ayame, Tifa, Aishia, Celia, and Hikari gulped their saliva. Their sound of swallowing their saliva made him turn on even more, and Rio felt a little embarrassed.

But in just a second Rio controlled his embarrassment and started to tease them, "So, like what you see?"

At this, all the girls blushed. This made the already erotic scene more erotic, and even more, blood rushed toward his dragon making him stand higher and more mighty.

In a try to change the topic, Tifa stands up and walks toward him.

When she came beside him, she grabbed his hand and pressed it in between her soft and perky breasts, and then she started pulling him towards the washing area, where she made him sit on one of the empty stools.

"Okay, dear just stay still and let all of us wash every nook and cranny of your body," Tifa says as she took a little bit of liquid soap into her hand and started washing Rio's body, and a second later Ayame, Hikari, and Aishia also joined followed by the rest.

For the next 5 minutes, all of the girls worked together and washed every part of his body, as they enjoyed touching his strong muscles packed with explosive strength, the result of all the hard work he has done for 10 years in the Dungeon inside the Training room.

At the age of 12, he is already 150 centimeters tall. And now after spending 10 years inside the |Training Room|, his entire body after going through multiple evolutions has greatly improved. All of his body muscles have evolved into perfect muscles, packed with explosive strength, flexibility, and firmness.

And as the girls touch his skin, they can feel the shape of his muscles. Unlike before, there is no extra fat on them.

After washing all of this body except for his dragon, they all stopped as they felt embarrassed about doing something like this, and they all looked at each other, communicating with each other through their eye movements on the topic; 'Who will wash his dragon'.

Seeing this, Rio chuckled in his heart and then said, "Girls it's all right, I will do the rest by myself."

When they heard saying this, they all felt a loss in their hearts. And as not accepting this outcome Hikari came forward and said to Rio, "N-no, it's okay. As Tifa said before, today you just have to say still and we will do the washing."

"Yes, what Hikari said is correct, so just stay still and let us do our work," Tifa said while placing her hand on Hikari's shoulder supporting what she said. And just like her the other girls also nodded in support of Hikari's decision.

At this, Rio felt amused and didn't stop them and let them do whatever they want, he just enjoyed the special treatment.

3 minutes later, when all the girls were finished washing Rio's body. He felt relaxed and happy in his heart, so he also decided to do something in return for them.

Thus he said to them, "Okay, now it's my turn to wash every nook and cranny of each of your bodies," Rio said to them, as he made them all sit on the stools.

And just like girls Rio also enjoyed himself as he washes every nook and cranny of their bodies.

He always started by washing their hair using shampoo, as he massages their head.

Then moves on to cleaning their hands with liquid soap, then he moves on to cleaning their armpits.

After carefully cleaning these two places, he moves to the back of their neck.

I have also stacked up some chapters, check them out on my Patreon.

15 Advance chapters for 15💲on my Patreon: If you are intrested, then check my Patreon 

https://www.patreon.com/Iekami_Sama_1126/

4