Chapter 24: Slice Of Life (Part 2)
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Part 2)

After carefully cleaning these two places, he moves to the back of their neck. 

After carefully cleaning their necks, he then cleans their ears. 

He even took some extra time in cleaning Latifa's and Hikari's fox ears as they are very sensitive places for their race.

From there, Rio moved down and washed their backs, again taking extra time for washing Latifa's and Hikari's fluffy tails that they don't allow anyone to touch other than their partners as for their race it is as same as their private parts like pussy and breasts, and then Rio continued to move down to her lower body and washed their feet, thighs and the rest of the legs.
 
After this, he starts washing their privates, starting with their breasts as he massages them and plays with their nipples, and the girls try to control their moans. 

Then he moves down and washes their thighs while teasing their clitoris from time to time. After that, he finally cleans their pussy from the outside and inside by using his fingers and doesn't stop until they moan in ecstasy and then finally reach their Orgasm. 

And of course, he didn't do the last thing with Latifa as her body is still not ready for this, but he made it by playing with her foxtail.

After this, he finally stops and uses water to wash the shampoo in their hair and soap bubbles on their bodies. 

After this, he picked all of their bodies one by one as they can't move after experiencing the pleasure they have felt from Rio's touch. 

Rio then places them in the large bathtub, more than big enough to accommodate all of them. 

Placing them all inside the bathtub, Rio also entered himself. 

Then in the bathtub, all the girls gathered around Rio and leaned against his body for support as they all felt utterly exhausted from all that foreplay.

Then after some time, they exit the bathroom with a light blush on the cheek of all the girls. 

From there all of them went into the front yard of the villa, as they decided to do a barbecue for today. 

They all worked together and cooked a feast, large enough to invite all the employees of both Rikka guild and Celsius company. 

And just as all the girls were thinking that they had gone overboard, they saw Rio starting eating, and felt speechless as they saw Rio, himself alone devouring the 8/10 of the food they had cooked.

It's not like Rio was that much hungry, instead now Rio doesn't need to eat at all. But he eats because he likes eating and because he hasn't tasted their cooking for the last 10 years. That's why he is eating so much.

On seeing this, Rio quickly eats everything with elegance and manners. This made them realize; If he can eat this much then what about his stamina in bed? 

"If his appetite has increased this much, then what about his stamina in bed?" Aishia said out loud the thing they all were thinking with an innocent face. 

On hearing this question, the face of the other girls became red as they all were also thinking of his performance in bed. 

But then their faces darkened as they all thought; Would I alone be enough to satisfy him? 

Thinking this they all looked at each other and saw each other's dark expressions. But then an idea came into their minds; It might be possible if we all joined our hands.

And just as they were feeling happy, Aishia again shattered their hope by saying, "From what I know, Dragon species are very famous for their stamina in bed. They can go on for days without eating anything."

Now, all the girls. young or old, look at Ashia with dark expressions on their faces and no one can tell what is going on in their minds, but Aishia is unphased by their expressions as she just looks at them with an innocent expression. 

This made all of the other girls sigh in defeat, but then they think about what Aishia said about dragon stamina in bed.

Then they all think the same idea at the same time and it made them all decide one thing in their hearts

'We need to collect more sisters. Otherwise, in the future, we wouldn't be able to satisfy him in bed.'

And just as they decided this, Rio, unaware of what the girls have decided and how it will affect his future, finished eating everything and felt embarrassed that he didn't leave anything for them. So as an apology he started another barbeque and cooked a feast for them.

Two hours after lunch, Rio took all the girls on a date on a secret part of the beach in the Centostella Kingdom, the kingdom where the princess, Lilianna Centostella was from. 

(image here) 

It is also the kingdom where Takahisa Sendou (Amakawa Aki's older step-brother) is summoned as the Hero in the future. 

So, Rio took all of them on a date on the empty part of the beach, far from any prying eyes. 

But before that, Rio used his Tenseigan ability to imprint a transcript seal of his Gao Tianyuan ability inside all of his girls. And set it to automatically activate when needed which will make them immune to any physical and spiritual attack.  

After doing this, they all went to the beach in the Centostella Kingdom and enjoyed their day. 

On the beach, they showed their swimsuits to Rio and asked him to apply suns- cream on their bodies which he gladly accepted. 

After which they went swimming in the ocean. Rio first teaches Celia, Roanna, and Hikari how to swim. 

After which they all played water volleyball (volleyball in water), then they spent some time sunbathing. 

Later, they organized a fishing competition in which they all caught a variety of fish, and after sending one of every sample to his Spatial farm to register them in its database, Rio used his Matter Manipulation to create a grill and start grilling fish, making takoyaki from the octopus they caught, and other snacks as the girls prepare drinks.

After an enjoyable and relaxing beach date, all of them returned to the Spatial Farm, and Rio rolled his daily Gacha in which he got a large fist-size Enchanted gem. 

They all went to sleep together on the bed in Rio’s room.

Give me Give me POWER STONES

I have recently started a youtube channel on which I upload the audiobooks of my works, there are currently 4 audiobooks. Please go and check them out if you are interested in audiobooks. If you want audiobooks of other books too, then please tell in the comment of the video on youtube or in the chapter comment.

Youtube channels link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkTP84VTswUKdggIUGbJ2Q

I have also stacked up some chapters, check them out on my Patr eon.

15 Advance chapters for 15💲on my Patreon: If you are interested, then check my Pat reon:

Pat reon link -> https://www.patr eon.com/Iekami_Sama_1126

Just don't forget to remove the space before using it.

3