Laros 02: – Slime Dungeon
294 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-[TW: English Language: Pronouns]-

(PFFFT- People that can't stand pronouns can't stand language at all!)

"So, what are your names and pronouns, if you don't mind me asking?" Laros gently smiled at his new party, the moment he accepted the invitation to enter the party he saw their level, the higher level was the Half-Orc and he was Level 7. "Oh, right!" The Dwarn smiled and raised their hands and grinned: "Name's Ghonn! You can call me G if you want, and i guess They/Them is fine for me! Also, I'm a [Thief]!" Thief is one of the starting class you could get, they get a sneaking skill easily and can choose a weapon to start the game with, they also do higher damage when sneaking, it goes to an explosive initial damage but it slowls down when they are noticed and can't hide away again. 

"I'm Vyn, She/Her is fine for me." The Half-Elf lady with a beautiful short silver hair smiled at him, she seemed to appreciate the question- And before you start asking why he asked for their pronouns, he likes to steal them- I mean, he likes to known what others like to be called so he doesn't offend them and can give them the proper respect any human being deserves. Also, it's just nice and fun to ask, he received many funny answers before- Like Goblin, Babygirl, Lord, Capitan, and even Ghost once. "Well, i guess I'm next... Name's Edward, but you can call me Ed, He/Him is fine but you can call me They or Them, i don't mind really." Well, now that that's out of the way, it was his turn to introduce himself!

"Well, my name's Laros Lovelight, I'm a Human [Acolyte], He/Him for me. I'm actually going to get level 10 so i can go to [Priest], but if you guys want to do the Slime Dungeon first, for me is fine." He was as polite as he could be, while not being rude to random people was something he did on a daily basis, being extra polite was something he didn't like to do because it felt too stuck up. "It doesn't really matter for us." The Half-Elf Lady, or Vyn as her character name was, spoke with a light smile on her face before pointing to the Half-Orc and Dwarn, saying: "We just need you to play support from afar, we can give you Mana Potions if you need them?" Laros thought about it for a second and said: "I'd guess one potion is enough, but two would be good for precautions, in case we get surrounded and i need to cast spells quickly." That sounded reasonable enough to be a good reason to receive two Mana Potions, not that he was scamming them or something, he just didn't want to sound greedy, giving a reason to receive more than enough is something pushed deep into his mind when it came to accepting things from others.

Toxic mother. Don't ask.

"Okay!" Ghonn grinned before shoving two bright blue potions on his hand, making Laros give him an appreciative smile: "Well, there isn't much else i need, so we could go right now if you're all ready." This was an opportunity to make connections and maybe friendships? He didn't have many, since the way he liked to play was seen as weird or unorthodox in the standard gaming ways of some RPGs, which frustrated him to some extent. 'At level 10 i unlock three Blessings...' At [Lvl 10] as an Acolyte he unlocks three buff spells - [Blessing of Attack], [Blessing of Speed], and [Blessing of Defense], three buff spells that lasted for up to 10 minutes that each increased his Attack damage, movement speed, and damage resistance by 10% at level 1! It scaled 5% per level and could be leveled only up to level 5, meaning it could go only to [30%] if you did not take the specialized class

[Cleric of Blessings].

This was one of the few known specializations a Cleric could take, making their Blessings being able to be leveled past 5 and up to 10, which would double the efficiency of their Blessings! They also unlock higher Blessings, and depending on their chosen God, their Blessings have extra effects too.

But enough talking about his future class options, he focused on the now- The way to the Slime Dungeon was easily found by them, and they entered it since the dungeon wasn't a really conquested one since it was easy to clear and the boss respawning function didn't have a cooldown so you could farm it easily! 'I wonder what drops it can give...' The way agreed by the party of clearing this Dungeon was simple: Edward would go at the front since he was a [Warrior] and had a higher HP than the rest of them, he'd get the aggro on him with his [Taunt] skill and Ghonn would strike if seen an opportunity, meanwhile Vyn would use her bow to shoot at the slimes and deal damage, Laros' work was to heal Edward when he needed and provide support by using his skill [Light Bolt] every now and then. 

Of course, he gave himself the job of keeping an eye out for attacks from behind, and as the party had started their clearing of the Dungeon and were close to the boss room (It was a really easy Dungeon, it had three rooms of slimes and then the Boss room, each slime room had only between three and five slimes each), Laros saw it- A glint of silver in the darkness, he ducked and pulled Vyn down alongside him, the arrow shot at them ended up hitting the slightly green wall covered in slime slick: "PKrs!" He shouted to the party, he was used to dealing with PKrs- And in fact, he was looking forward to it.

He wanted to kill.

-Author Note-

Me: *Holds Laros Gently* He's just a little guy!

Also Me: *Sprinkles trauma on it* He's a little fucked up actually. 

12