Laros 03: – PK-ing the PKrs is fun.
293 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laros did his best to contain the growing grin on his face, as the only healer he would be targeted by the PKrs- Why are they even wanting to kill them? Is it personal? They don't have much on them, since they just began their journey right now! This game emulates pain, to some degree, so even if killing them isn't enough to keep them away, torturing might be enough- Oh, he remembers how in another game he managed to keep that whole mercenary group away from him after some rich guy paid them to kill him and take all his things... He just managed to lock them away inside a dungeon, so they couldn't log out or use a  teleportation stone to leave the dungeon, a fire dugeon! 

He tiggered the boss and let it set the whole dungeon on fire, which hurts as much as being burned alive in real life- The screamed, it would've taken a few seconds for them to die if it wasn't for Laros, who was there wearing an armor set that gave fire damage Immunity, using a powerful aoe healing spell that kept healing the entire group, they attacked him obviously but their attacks missed him as they couldn't think nor move appropriately while in pain. In the end, they died after Laros didn't have mana to keep the spell goingand neither had he any other mana potion to keep his mana- It took about, 20 minutes? Yeah, about that. 

Safe to say, they never entered the game again.

'Bunch of pussies.' Laros huffed inside his head at the memory as from the shadows came walking a party of 5- Three humans, one Half-Elf by the looks of it, and one large Mino-Folk holding onto a two-handed battle ax wearing black armor- In fact, every single one of them was wearing black armor! "Well, well, well... If it isn't you, little shit." One of the humans stepped forward, his bright red hair and burgundy red eyes stared towards their Dwarn compatriot with burning anger and hatred, and by the way Ghonn just sighed, Laros quickly put it as being personal. "What do you want this time, Red?" The human grinned, almost like a wolf bearing it's teeth, as he said: "I've come to take what is mine."

"I've already sold it, idiot." Ghonn gave Red the middle finger, Laros made eye contact with Vyn as the Half-Elf tensed, he quickly understood what she wanted to do and moved- A golden light appeared on his fingers, he had quickly learned that a magical skill can have three components:

Verbal, Somatic, or Material- Verbal spell are needed the spell name to be chanted, Somatic spells need some kind of gesture, and Material spells need some kind of material to power up the spell as well. Thankfully, his [Light Bolt] was a simple Somatic Spell that needed him to move the golden light towards his target while condensing the light, he had managed to find a way to quickly do both at the same time, which made the spell almost instantaneous! The golden bolt of light flew towards the other party's Half-Elf, the one who had the bow, Vyn quickly threw her dagger towards the same person just a few inches behind the bolt of light.

It took the enemy party by surprise, hell, it took his party by surprise! Vyn and him just needed a single look to understand each other, if Laros wasn't a flaming homosexual, he'd think he had found his Soulmate- But nah, she's just a great player! 

The moment the bolt of light hit the Half-Elf, it wrapped around their chest dealing 50 points of Radiant damage, being followed by a dagger that quickly exploded the glowing mark left behind dealing the additional 50 points while also doing the dagger's own damage. Quickly Laros moved- He had played a very aggressive fighting style in a few different games in the past, he was considered a pro by some while others called him a demon- Oh well, maybe? He analyzed the fighting style Warriors and other close combat classes had and he just copied them! This game was almost like the real world, so he could apply his own skills. 

He moved forward, three seconds had passed since the Half-Elf ranger of the other side died in an explosion of bright light, he had the opportunity so he took it- Staff in hand, he brought it low on the Mino-Folk's calf, if this game applies the same pain sensory a normal human body has then the buy guy will flinch or fall, either way he will take advantage of that! His Staff deals [5] damage per hit, since he isn't meant to be a close quarters combatant and is meant to rely on his spells- A large ax was brouhht down towards his face, but a simple step to the side was enough to dodge it, he also did what he confirmed was possible: He threw the [Acid Bottle] slimes drop, a very commom drop, but when thrown at a sufficient strength, it shatters and the acid inside deals damage! 

He found out about that once he clenched the bottle tightly to see if it would break under his hold, and it did. The acid damage it deals isn't that great, between 5 and 8 points of damage, but the pain is what he wants- Having your burned by acid isn't a pleasent feeling you know? Also, he had thrown it at the big bull guy's eyes so you can imagine what he wanted to happen- "ARGHH!" The scream made him almost flinch, if it wasn't the feeling of duty, the want to destroy his enemy, the instinct to kill. Ah, there he goes again, going all Assasin-Mode. 'I really need to go to a therapist...' In five seconds, he saw another arrow fly from Vyn's bow and hit the big bull guy right in the throat- Critical Hit, weak spot! The guy chocked for a second before Laros twirled his dagger on his hand and slashed at his stomach, left thigh, and crotch. 

The dagger deals about 5 to 8 points of damage per slash, the arrow had done about 50 or 60 if he had to count, with him dealing some chip away damage the guy must have, like, 5 or 10 hp left? He dodged Red's sword slash easily, he easily heard: "What the fuck?" From Ghonn, but Edward was already helping and fighting one of the human fighters, the guy had a spear and was an amateur at best. "Captain, do something!" Shouting back at the stunned Ghonn, Edward's long sword glowed red as he attacked the spear-holder. "Oh, right!" Ghonn pointed their crossbow towards the third human fighter that had a short sword and was going after Laros, his crossbow glowed birght blue the moment the guy approached Laros, the bolt shooting faster than one would've expected, hitting the guy's throat.

Sneak damage! Weak spot! Critical Damage! 

One less enemy to deal with. Laros pointed his finger towards Edward as he chanted: "Minor Heal!" A weak green glow surrounded Edward's body for a moment before it vanished. Laros grinned- His staff came to hit the Red guy's chin with all his strength, he twirled the staff to hit twice again before his dagger came and sank into his throat- or he tried to, at least, because the guy attacked him with his glowing red sword, making Laros pull back before his arm was hit. "Ouch" it was like a sting, he waited a few seconds to cast [Minor Heal] on himself to heal his lost HP, he just kept dodging the reckless swordsman's attacks easily. "Whenever you're ready, Vyn." Laros checked his SP, it was almost zero, meaning his movements would become sluggish and slower if he didn't stop running around- He ducked just as an arrow flew from behind his head right into the Red guy, hitting his forehead and killing him instantly. 

"Damn." He gave thumbs up to Vyn, who scoffed and turned around to ignore him to focus on their last two enemies, the Mino-Folk that was almost dead, and the spear wielding fighter, both who were very much afraid of them. 

Well, they got extra gear and coins.

12