4 Baron Dignitas
125 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rather than live within the castle appointed to him, the baron preferred living within the largest village within his domain, in a manor much larger than the average villager and farmer. Working from the comforts of home, surrounded by the most beautiful village-girls who were graced with the fortune to be employed as his maids, Baron Nicholas' grey eyes swept over the report that detailed the defensive of his castle.

 

"The young lord Artemis, remained a coward as he slept surrounded by a dozen empty-bottles of wine. Even during the scheduled attack, the young-lord failed to uphold himself in a manner and capacity befitting and worthy of house Dignitas. Appearing to have lost himself to fear and madness, he aimlessly wandered the castle-halls as the loyal men sent to protect him fought with their lives on the line. With the honour of house Dignitas on the line, I am pleased to inform you my lord, that your loyal-knights bested and deterred the knights of baron Nowen.

However, during the ensuing battle, amidst the chaos and Artemis' fear. The young lord refused to remain in position, fled the battle, fled the room and the halls, and alongside his appointed maid, Melody. Was later to both be found unconscious, both having received a hit to their heads.

As such, we believe that the wound to their head, in addition to their consumption of large swaths of wine. I regret to report that their story will undoubtedly be of fantasies and wishful thinking. As upon awaking, the young lord believed himself to having fought like a hero from the legends, like the sword of Trichia."

 

Nicholas sighed, holding his shaking fist back from slamming into the fine-wood.

"Thankfully, I still have the second born"

 

Baron Nicholas, greatly stressed from the disappointing report of his parasite of a son that continued to tarnish his lineage just by existing, was quick to summon his most busty-maid and most expensive bottle of wine to relax. As for his wife, she was currently enjoying the luxuries afforded to her within the capital, and as such, remained oblivious to the debauchery he engaged in on a near daily-basis.

After all, what man could resist the allure of such heavenly-cleavage, dangling, teasing and enticing him on a daily-basis.

Dressed in his best suit, with his shiny-blonde highly-desired hair slicked back like a nobleman, he rose from his desk and was quick to throw his face into his favourite maid's bosom. Using his prickly chin that was in need of a shave, to shove aside her dress and lacy-bra, latching his mouth and tongue onto her perky-nipple as he sucked as if he were a baby. Slapping and flicking his tongue upon it, as her gentle-moans tickled his ego, filling his mind with lust.

"Joanna, show me."

"My lord~ My pleasure ♡"

Leaning herself over his finely-crafted wooden work desk, she rolled up her skirt to reveal herself having no underwear. Rather, a love-heart decorated pink butt-plug was within one hole, whilst a dildo that vibrated and squirmed around within her honey-pot was attached upon a belt on her thigh.

Yanking the toy out of her sloppy pussy, Nicholas quickly exchanged one filling for another, as he enjoyed the slimy-walls that enveloped him.

However, as much as he enjoyed her incredibly pussy, the man was a quick-shot, and thus climaxed into her depths, before resealing her cunt with the toy prior.

 

Landing a kiss upon her ass, he sat upon his favourite sofa as Joanna performed her usual duties. A cleaning fellatio, even if his dick was already flaccid.

 

Ringing his little summon bell, a cute and petite maid entered, already aware of her role, the new arrival positioned herself behind the baron as she groped and massaged the man's shoulders. All the while, Joanna continued to submerge his half-stiff rod within her melons in a mixture of saliva and pre-cum.

 

 

 

 

 

Whilst being pleasured by two maids, he could only question as to why he was misfortunate enough to have such trash for an offspring.

"It's definitely not from me, it must be from her side of the family!"

Certain in his own theory, he sipped upon his wine, as he occasionally dripped a few drops down below. Feeding the busty-maid who would swiftly slurp it all up like a delicacy.

"Good girl."

5