Chapter 2: Future Plans
714 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glossary:

UC: Universal Century

OYW: One Year War

OTL: Original Timeline


UC: OO68

Sitting at my desk in my room I held a pen in my hand as I wrote down several things into the notebook in front of me.

Hey, it's been a while.

Four years actually.

I am now nine years old.

To be honest nothing exceptional has happened during these past four years. But that's all about to change.

Currently it is June 0068, which means in just five more months Zeon Zum Deikun will die.

Then once he does the events leading up to the One Year War will ultimately be set into motion.

Thinking about this matter I am both excited and terribly scared at the same time.

Excited, because after the OYW comes to an end I can really start implementing several of the varous plans I have devised over the years to gain Spacenoids the complete autonomy from the Federation they deserve, and keep myself from living the prime years of my life in a series of never ending conflicts between a corrupt governmental body that never seems to learn from its mistakes, and the remnants of a dying Nazi-facist independence movement.

Yeah no thanks.

As for the reason I am scared, it's because the One Year War is the war in the Universal Century with the greatest loss of life. Billions upon billions of lives were snuffed out.

And for what?

No reason other than the Zabi family, specifically Gihren, being power mad lunatics who couldn't take no for an answer.

What makes things even worse in my personal book, is that the Zabi family used the claims of spacenoid independence for their own sick purposes. Setting in motion a chain of events that would time and time again ruins the lives of spacenoids for decades to come. Given all the future Zeon remnant movements after appear after the OYW.

This is the biggest reason I will never join Zeon in any fashion.

If the Zabi's weren't running things I actually might consider it. But since they are, that's a no go.

As for the Federation, it's not really much better.

From what I saw in the various UC anime, novels, and information I learned from reading the wiki in my last life corruption runs rampant in the Federal Forces, and most high-ranking officials gain their position through nepotism. 

Not to mention from the research I've personally done since being reincarnated in this universe, spacenoids are looked down upon horribly in the Federation forces, whether they come from the colonies or the Lunar Cities.

What I am basically saying is that both organizations are shit.

But that won't stop me from joining up with the Federation military in the future.

I have several reasons for doing this.

First off, I want to make gain military and combat experience.

Having this will allow me to better create my own military force in the future in preparation for fighting the Federation forces so we of the colonies and lunar cities can gain the true independence we so rightfully deserve.

Second, I want to make connections.

I'm sure there are many fine people in the Federation Forces who are dissatisfied with it. So by joining the military I hope to meet them and bring them to my side in the future.

Third, I hope to be able to pilot a mobile suit during my time in the Federation forces.

Mainly because this is Gundam, and any fan would never pass up an opportunity to pilot a real mobile suit.

Finally, I want to try and gain an in-depth understanding of the Federation Forces, and by extension the Federation government, during my time of military service.

Following the direction of Sun Tzu and one of the greatest fictional military men Grand Admiral Thrawn, I will come to learn and understand all I can about my enemy. So that in the future I will be able to defeat them soundly.

Because I know the Federation won't give those of us living in space true autonomy without a fight. I'm not that naïve. I know that to accomplish the goals I have I will need to spill blood.

I just hope it's not too much.

Though, there are some people I would happily kill without any hesitation.

Like most of the future antagonists of the Universal Century.

In fact, I actually made a kill list of individuals who need to die no matter what.

Crux Dogatie, since I don't want that fucking sociopath coming anywhere near Earth in the future.

The future Titan leadership.

Speaking of them, Jamitov Hymen is number one on my kill list.

That fucker is too dangerous to be left alive in any variation of the UC.

If Gihren is Adolf Hitler/Schneizel from Code Geass, then I would equate Jamtov Hymen with Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. A ruthless and cunning man, who won't hesistate to kill anyone who stands in his way, so long as he gets the results he wants.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for plot armour and OP Gundam and newtype powers then Jamitov and his Titans would've taken over the Earth Sphere and the Federation eventually. Turning it into a worse mess than it already is.

So again, Jamitov is going to die.

And I'll personally end that fuckers life.

With someone like him I need to see his dead body with my own eyes.

Moving on.

I also have several other things I need to get done in the near future.

Stopping my writing I looked down at the list I made in my notebook in front of me.

  • Find a way to make money
  • Find and recruit Anton Flangan and and support his research into Newtypes before the Zabi's and Zeon get a hold of him
  • Locate and retrieve Laplace's Box
  • Train a stable military force
  • Recruit competent allies

Etc...

Reading my list I sighed.

"So much to do, and so little time." I spoke.

But this is the path I have chosen so I'm not really complaining about it.

In fact I already have several solutions for the problems on my list. I just need to implement them.

As I went over my thoughts in my head I suddenly heard a knock on my bedroom door.

Closing my notebook and quickly hiding it in my desk I turned towards the door. "Yes?" I said.

"Slaine dinner is ready." My mother told me.

"Ok, coming." I said.

Once I did so I heard my mother leave from in front of my bedroom.

As soon as she did so I took my notebook and walked over to the closet. I then moved my clothes out of the way and opened up a hidden panel I made in the wall a couple of years ago to hide my notebook.

Because if anyone ever found it and read the contents, that would lead to a huge mess. Which I will avoid at at all costs.

It's also one of the reasons I will never tell anyone about my previous life. Since that will either get me killed, put in the nuthouse, or tortured for information about future events.

None of which I want to happen to me, so mums the word.

After placing my notebook in the hidden space I put the panel back in place and then headed downstairs, my parents already seated at the dinner table.

Oh and speaking of them my father's name is Sazzbaum Troyard, while my mother's name is Orlane Troyard.

And the two of them look exactly like their namesakes from the Aldnoah Zero series, just like me.

But unlike in that series I am their biological son, not adopted. Despite the fact I have white hair while my father has dark brown hair and my mother has black hair. Apparently I get my hair color from my grandfather on my dad's side, his father.

I would question it, but this is an anime world so I'll just chalk it up to anime logic.

Besides, it's not like we're the only family with varying hair colors in this world.

The Zabi's are a prime example of a rainbow-haired family.

Moving over to the table I sat down and gave my parents a smile, one which both of them reciprocated. Which feels my heart with warmth.

Because I think of these two as my real parents. Despite the fact I had parents in my previous life. I love my family in this Gundam universe and will do anything to protect them.

Anything.

After exchanging greetings with my parents I started in on dinner.

Tonight its spaghetti.

One of my favorites.

25