Chapter 17: Academy Days (4)
966 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

UC 0075, May 21st:

A notebook in hand I sat in a circular with Hyuse and the rest of our group in one of the many common areas of the library of the academy.

Two months have passed since we started working together on our group assignment for military ethics and things are going well.

Not only have we picked our specific topic, but everyone is working hard on their assigned roles.

On other note, we're all basically friends now.

Even Sabina, despite the fact she keeps to herself most of the time.

Still, she's good people and I hope she considers us friends just like we do her.

Finishing up our discussion about the project, and a bit of homework since we all take most of the same classes together, Kyoko closed her notebook and stretched a bit.

"And we're done. Finally." She said. "That seemed like it took longer than our usual discussions."

"Actually it was." Hyuse said. "And considering we're about to go on summer break it's only reasonable." He added.

"Well, I guess you're right Hyuse." Kyoko said. "Speaking of, what are you guys going to do for summer break?" She asked. "I'm going home." She said. Kyoko then pulled Sabina to her and wrapped her in a hug. "And this one is coming with me."

"Yes, I am." Sabina simply stated.

"Mu, Sabina what's with that? Aren't you more excited  to be seeing Earth for the first time?" Kyoko asked.

"Yes, I am." Sabina said. The same deadpan expression on her face that she usually wears.

"Then show it more." Kyoko said.

She then moved her fingers to Sabina's face and forced her lips into a smile.

Getting a chop to the top of her head for her troubles.

"I keep saying this, and will continue to do so until you get is through your head Kyoko. Don't do that." Sabina said.

"Oh come on. You're super cute when you smile." Kyoko retorted. "Right, guys?"

"I suppose." Hyuse said.

"Yes." Baptiste answered.

"I'll admit Sabina, wearing a smile once and a while wouldn't kill you." I added.

"I see. So you have all decided to gang up on me. How mean." She said. Giving a small smile as she did so.

We all shared a small laugh at this.

"So, back to the topic, what are you guys doing for break?" Kyoko asked.

"I'm going to go home and see my uncle." Hyuse said.

Since it's the only family he has. He never knew his father and his mom died when he was five years old. Since then his uncle Mikeal has raised him.

Right here at Side 1 I might add.

"I'm going to check out Von Braun." Baptiste said. 

"I'm going to see my parents in Granada. As well spend some time with my girlfriend." I said.

"Right, the girlfriend we've never seen a picture of." Hyuse said.

"And like I keep saying, if I brought a picture of Miorine around the guys around here would despise me even more than they already do." I said.

I also don't want any of my fellow male cadets to see Miorine because I know some of them would use her as fap material, and I won't allow that.

Since if that were to happen I would end up burying people in unmarked graves.

I'm deadly serious.

So it's better for everyone if I don't keep any pictures of her around during my time at the academy.

Besides, it makes seeing her in the flesh all the better afer being apart for so long.

I can't wait to make up for lost time.

"So Slaine, is your girlfriend really that beautiful?" Baptiste asked me.

I nodded without hesitation. "She is. In fact I'm sure she would take your guy's breathe away. Actually she's coming to pick me up when we leave for summer break, so you guys can meet her then."

"Excellent. I can't wait to meet the girl you can't stop talking about." Hyuse said.

"I second that." Kyoko added.

"Me three." Baptiste said.

"Then I am the fourth." Sabina spoke.

"Alright then, it's set." I said.

And when the moment comes and they meet Miorine I can't wait to see how they're all left speechless.

That is definitely going to bring a smile to my face.

No question.


UC 0075, June 1st:

Sitting on one of the many buses that ferries cadets to the spaceport, my friends and I were heading there since the last day of classes was yesterday.

Which means summer break has officially begun.

Ah, even now summer will always be my favorite time of year.

A smile on my face I hummed a tune to myself until eventually we reached the entrance to the space port.

Once we did we got off the bus with all the other cadets and stepped into the common area.

A few moments after we did so I spotted Miorine.

Despite her small size, her platinum hair makes her easy to spot in a crowd.

Even in this anime universe where people have hair that is every color of the rainbow.

Me included.

A smile on my face I waved to Miorine who spotted me after a few seconds.

She then quickly walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, which I didn't hesitate to reciprocate.

I actually want to do more but we're in a public place and I'm not an exhibitionist. I also don't want to get a arrested for public nudity.

So for now I'll control my carnal urges.

"Mio, I've missed you."

"The same Slaine." Miorine happily said.

She then looked behind me at my friend.

Turning around I put a smirk on my face.

Since the four of them are standing there with their mouths wide open.

I can also see a bit of lust in Sabine's gaze and a hint of red on her cheeks.

'She's totally blushing.' I thought. 

I didn't except for Sabina to play for the other team since she never shows any reaction to Kyoko, but I guess its true what they say. You learn something new every day.

"Slaine, who are these people?" Miorine asked me.

"They my friends from the academy." I said. "Miorine allow me introduce Hyuse Cronin. Jean-Baptiste Augustine, Kyoko Takatsukasa, and finally Sabina Fardin." I said. Pointing to each of them as I made the introductions. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Miorine Rembran. You know, the one you suspected never existed in the first place." I said. Putting a triumphant smirk on my face.

"We were wrong. Sorry." Hyuse said.

"Yes Slaine. Sorry." Kyoko said. "We'll never doubt you again."

"Hah, so pretty. Your hair looks like the moon itself." Sabina stated.

"Slaine, you are one lucky guy." Baptiste told me.

"Why thank you all, and yes I am." I said.

"Nice to meet you all." Miorine said. "I'm glad Slaine has made friends. I was worried about that."

"Hey!"

"Anyway, I hope you can continue to be his friends and look out for him." Miorine said.

Completing ignoring the dirty looks I'm giving her right now.

The others simply nodded at her words.

We then exchanged a few more pleasantries before Miorine and I said our goodbyes and left.

The two of us then headed for one of the private terminals, Miorine leading the way.

Eventually we reached our destination, a terminal owned by the Benerit Group.

Passing through it with ease we boarded a private shuttle and then we were off.

As soon as we exited the colony I observed it.

"This sight will never get old." I said.

"I can say the same." Miorine spoke.

The two of us then watched as the colony faded into the distance, until eventually we could see was the void of space.

Once this happened I turned my head away from the window and gazed right at Miorine.

I then grabbed her and placed her directly in my lap. Slipping my hand into her shirt and past her bra I started massaging her boobs and covering her neck in kisses.

"Agh, Slaine! What are you doing?" Miorine asked. Squirming atop my lap.

"Why getting ready to make up for months of no sexy time with my amazing girlfriend obviously." I told her. In between planting kisses on her neck. "We've got hours until we reach Granada. So until then I won't let you rest."

"Wait, doing something like that on a shuttle is just, kyah!"

Before Miorine could say anymore I pinched both of her nipples between my fingers and her entire body shuddered.

"No buts." I said.

I then got to making up months of lost time with Miorine.

Thankful that the shuttle walls were so thick.

Since her screams rang out through the entire cabin.

But its music to my ears.

14