My Servant
302 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A dragon?" Shiro tiptoed his way past the dragon without waking him up. He could see giant billboards advertising different kinds of goods.

"This place is really just like earth," He thought to himself, opposite the building where he just came out from was another building, and so on till it got to the end of the street.

 "Hold on a minute" He took a few steps back trying to see if he could get a good glimpse of the city.

"The hell? This is Tokyo!" Shiro yelled, he had forgotten all about the dragon that was resting not too far away from where he was.

And the noise he just made woke the dragon up, "Shit" Shiro uttered, covering his mouth with his hands.

He was at the center of the yard and there was no place for him to hide so all he did was stand still.

The dragon stood up slowly before giving out a roar and charging toward Shiro. Shiro didn't think twice before running into the apartment.

"No way no way no way, I'm not dying a second time" He yelled before opening the back door and sneaking out.

Just as he was running the building blew up and the force sent Shiro flying and crashing into a van.

The dragon used its fire breath to blow up the entire house, not leaving a single thing unburned.

The dragon spotted Shiro hiding behind a van and flew over there to get his target.

The entire area was so isolated that even if he screamed at the top of his lungs no one would hear him.

He was breathing heavily wondering if the dragon had forgotten about him and gone.

"Screw this, I mean come on, how much bad luck can a guy get" he peeped to check if the dragon was still there.

With a scream, he started running when the dragon appeared in front of him and blew the van up with its breath.

The explosion was so huge that some of the sharp parts of the van went piercing through Shiro's body.

Shiro lay on the floor with multiple glasses stuck in his guts, he was starting to lose blood and couldn't move anymore.

Then he suddenly heard a voice in his head.

(Starting automatic sequence, please start the protocol by issuing the command word "Syncro") 

The voice inside his head said.

Shiro watched as the dragon moved closer to him, struggling to say a word; he still managed to respond to the voice, "Syncro".

{Synchronization complete, please choose the servant you wish to accompany you on your battle}

Right in front of him was a panel that showed different fighting servants and their stats.

But Shiro was so worn out that he didn't bother making a choice, he raised his hands slowly and clicked on the first servant that appeared on the panel.

{Contract established

Name XXXX XXXX.      

Level: 1   

Class: Saber

Noble Phantasm: Excalibur

Skill: None

Speed: Maxed

Strength: Maxed

Magic: Maxed

Skill: Maxed

 to finalize please call our to your servant and the contract will begin}

Even though his vision was getting blurry, he managed to get a view of the stats even if it was just for a second.

"Come to me- Saber!"

After these words, a huge lightning strike appeared just before the dragon could get to Shiro.

A girl dressed in a black warrior's outfit appeared in front of Shiro using her sword to hold the dragon's mouth.

"Are you okay master?" The girl asked, using her left eye to look at Shiro before pushing the dragon back.

Shiro's injuries started to close up and soon found himself feeling better than when he even entered the world.

"My injuries, they're gone" Shiro stood on his feet and found a crest that was glowing on his fist.

"Master, what do you suggest we do to our enemy right in front of us?" Saber asked.

"She's my servant?" Shiro thought to himself, "Saber? Can you kill it?"

"Sure, I should I've no problem taking on a foe as weak as this" She responded.

"Okay then, go"

Saber whooshed to the front and appeared in front of the dragon, she used her leg to kick his jaw up before stabbing him with her blade.

The dragon roared in pain but it still didn't go down, it fired a massive gush of fire at Saber.

"This is insane," Shiro thought to himself as he watched Saber battle the dragon

She blocked it with her sword and waited for the dragon to stop. As soon as the dragon stopped the fire, she leaped into the sky and slashed her sword at its neck.

The dragon's head fell to the ground before its body followed.

Shiro ran over to Saber with a big smile on his face, "You were awesome, there was a whoosh and wasesh" He acted out the way Saber was moving her sword.

"You flatter me master" She uttered,

"Okay, Since that is over, I can panic… " Shiro gave out a loud scream, "What the hell, I almost died, the voice where the hell did that voice come from? And who is this Saber?" He yelled.

"Master, please call down, I feel we should get out of here* Saber uttered.

"Why is that?"

"We are being watched"

"Watched by who?"Shiro suddenly felt a powerful presence around him, it was filled with death and rage.

He could tell that someone definitely had thief eyes on him and they were as deadly as they come.

"Yeah, we should probably leave."

Saber grabbed Shiro and leaped to the sky, jumping from building to building as she got further away from the scene.

"What do you think of them?" A man wearing a black tuxedo asked, he was sitting on top of a skyscraper but was still able to zoom in and see everything that was going on.

"I don't think they'll survive long" Caster, the man's servant said, wore a blue outfit and held a long Golden spear.

"Let's hope so, the fewer servants the better"

"Master you need not fret, as far as I am your servant, the holy Grail will be yours" Caster stated.

"Oh am not worrying about that, I'm worried about the outcome, who would they put against us first"

"Does that matter?" Caster asked.

"Of course" The man stood up from the roof and started heading down, "information is key".

.. . . . . . .

A/N

I would really appreciate your comment and support of this novel with your power stones.

Your active comments would motivate me to write more chapters.

10