Chapter 3: Finding Kuro
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They had on their face coverings to protect the moving glitches from getting onto them, but they pressed a button and the coverings went down from their faces. "Now what?" Dib asked. Akita, looking at her digital map, had a face of dread. "Nothing that the almighty Zim can't withstand," he said, looking very prideful.  "I'd take that back..." They got into a Minecart and drove to the first boss. "Oh wow." It was Kuro, the corrupted boy who used to be human. "Kuro!" Akita yelled. "Oh, hello Aki. Long time si-si-si-since we've m-met," he said, glitching out. 

"I will break you free from this corruption!" She said, jumping up and equipping her gear on, including her face cover. "C'mon you guys! Help me out!" The other 2 began to help her fight Kuro. "AGH! O-ok please stop!..." Kuro said, in pain. "Hold on..." Akita did one last slice, a glitchy scream of bloody murder occured, and then... "K-Kuro..?" He stood up, hugging Akita. "Thank you for saving me!" he said, crying tears of joy.

"No problem!" she said nicely. "Want to come with us? We're going to World 2," she asked him. "Do I?" Kuro equipped his gear and the 4 got into the same Minecart and rode to World 2. Dib whispered to Kuro: "Y'know, she's pretty hot, and an anime girl too, which makes her even better," he said, blushing in the process. "Damn, what do you plan to do? Bang her 20 times?" he said jokingly. "Maybe." he said. "Ayo?"

Akita jumped out, her skirt flying up a bit too much, Dib blushed at that. "Dib, why is your face red?" Zim asked, curiously. "O-oh, no reason at all Zim." he said as they got to World 2. "Alright, World 2, Stage 1," she said as all 4 of them jumped into the stage and fought off the glitches and things. "Agh!" Dib screamed, getting attacked by a Trojan. Zim slayed it and healed Dib. "C'mon, Let's go!" Zim said and Zim and Dib ran to catch up to the other 2.

0