Chapter 4: A Stop at Kiritown
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long time of fighting enemies, they stumbled across a town known as Kiritown. "Finally, other living beings aside from glitches and shit," Dib said, putting his sword away. "Food!" Kuro said as his stomach did some small grumbly noises. "To the cafe!" They walked to the cafe, observing the town around them, and then finally arriving at the cafe. "Hello, travelers," the old lady said. "What would you like today?"

"Katsudon for me please," Dib said, looking longingly at the kitchen and seeing it. "Ramen please with curry rice," Kuro said. "And I will have a simple bowl of stir fry please." Akita said. "And for the cockroach?" the lady asked. "ZIM IS NOT A COCKROACH!"  He yelled. "Hey! Cool it!''

"He'll have some hot cocoa for now, it is cold out right now." Akita said. "Alrighty then, please go to your booth." They sat down, waiting on thei orders to arrive, and at last they came. They all enjoyed their meals, especially Kuro. "Good food." Kuro said, when suddenly... "Guys look! Snow!" They looked outside. "Wow..."  Akita walked over to the casheir lady. "Is there a place to stay, like a hotel?" she asked. "Good news, missy, this is also a hotel," she said, signing her up and tossing her a room ID card. "To our hotel room." They went to their room, relaxing for a bit, then going out to play in the sow, then heading to bed for more fighting- filled days.

0