Chapter 2: World 1: Hidden Hill (1)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The awakening was brutal.  I was sweating a lot and when I opened my eyes I found myself in a completely unknown place.  It was a fairly large and clean room, but there was not much to say about that.  Gradually my memory returned, and I went looking for my phone.  When I finally found the phone and once I turned it on there was only one thing that showed up was my status on Infinite Darkness.  There was a second thing below the quest and context status.  No matter how hard I tried to quit the app, it was impossible.  In the end I looked at the Quests and Context tab:

 *You are a young freelance journalist, and you have been hired to investigate a former psychiatric hospital: Hidden Hill.  You must search for traces and information on patient 00 *

 *Hidden Hill Hospital was abandoned and the information remained there, no one knows what made doctors and patients leave this place*

 *Main objective: reach Hidden Hill*

 I began to understand what was going on after seeing the name of the hospital.  I thought I understood.  But the group Infinite Darkness was not easy.  I had received the notification on the world of Hidden Hill and now I find myself here.  I decide to leave my room and see what is around me.  I was dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans but it was comfortable enough to help me move around easily.  And I had my phone.  Going down from my room I arrive at the entrance hall and in view of the arrangement of the furniture, I guessed that I was in an old motel.  But there was no one in the hall and once outside I didn't see any cars and I didn't hear any sounds.  It was as if the world around me had died.

 Entering the motel again looking for a map and a bag with gear, food and water.  I notice that on each piece of furniture there is a thick layer of dust.  And cobwebs everywhere.  In the end I just find a map and a flashlight.  Looking at the map I see where I am located and the Hospital that I have to reach is quite far.  Right in the middle of town, but I had several hours to get to my goal.

 After searching the motel for all possible supplies and after finding nothing.  I asked the direction of the city especially that the path was going to be long.  I was moving on the road and at a good speed.  This silence was heavy and frightening.  It really felt like nothing alive was in this town.  There wasn't even any wind and even though the sun was high in the sky it wasn't that hot.  Once I reached the city, it took me almost an hour to get here.  And in this city I felt observed.  But despite this feeling that bothered me there was no noise.

 The city was strange, although I couldn't say why.  After two hours I soon arrived at Hidden Hill, but as I approached this place, I got chills and the feeling of being watched was still there.  I arrived at the door that was going to lead me to the courtyard of the hospital.

0