Chapter 3: World 1 : Hidden Hill/ Enter Hidden Hill
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*You have arrived at Hidden Hill Hospital, the building stands in the middle of this town, by the time the building was abandoned everyone in town and the motel left the place.*

 *Objective: Successfully reach Hidden Hill.*

 *Updated objective: Entered the building.*

 The courtyard gate was locked. After climbing the fence and passing the other side. I notice that the atmosphere is even more sinister than outside. In addition to silence, a very dark atmosphere emanated from this place. The courtyard looked like a small garden, poorly maintained. The grass was tall. Once arrived on the way which leads to the building. I notice that there are three buildings that form an open square. No matter how hard I thought, I couldn't know which building was going to help me. I knew I had to accomplish the goals to be able to go home. Well, I was hoping deep inside.

 The sun was still high in the sky when I decided to go around all the buildings, to be able to observe the situation and see if there were other means of entry than the main doors. After having gone around the first building that of the center, in addition to the difficulties of this move because of the state of the ground. Once I finished the tour of the first building in not having noticed anything. I made the decision to observe the buildings. All three buildings were identical. In a classic architectural style. The buildings were white and on every window there were bars. The white of the buildings was almost gray from the weather.

 After going around the other two buildings I could see a small door at the back of the building on the right. The moment I saw this door I decided to enter through it. I didn't want to enter through the main entrances, even if the building was abandoned I didn't know what the place had in store for me. On top of that what emerged from this place was sinister. My whole body was screaming at me to get out of this place. But I couldn't. I was hoping to complete the quests and get out of this situation.

 As I approached the door at the back of the building on the right, I got chills. I didn't know da was waiting for me in the building. But I was afraid. I was terrified, it was because of the atmosphere, the silence, the fact that I felt myself being observed without knowing who was observing me, and the sinister atmosphere of the hospital. I had to muster up my courage to open the door, and that's what I did. Even if the door was a little hard to open by forcing it open. Opening it creaked.

0