Chapter 4 : World 1 : Hidden Hill/ Hall
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon entering the building a layer of dust is rising from the ground.  It made me squint and sneeze several times.  I arrived in a small hallway and the only door was in front of me.  The hallway was damaged.  And the floor was covered with paper and rubbish, in addition to dust.  I ignored whatever the ground had and headed straight for the harbor.  When I opened the port, I immediately guessed which should serve as a pose room for the staff who worked here.  Despite this, the room did not contain anything special.

 I had to find a map of the buildings, to find the archive room.  I thought I could get patient information even though I didn't know patient 00's name. His name was a complete mystery to me.  But I kept hoping that I would get information even if it was basic information.  But I knew it wasn't going to be that simple.

 I found the door that would lead me into the lobby of the building.  Instead of opening it immediately I put my ear to it, after I confirmed that there was no noise.  I opened the door, I opened it slowly to avoid any unnecessary noise.  The entrance hall was large.  I was behind a counter.  On it there were a lot of documents, and after leafing through the documents.  I didn't find anything special.  I slip to the other side of the counter.  And I stop to analyze the hall.  I could see that the ceiling had partly fallen due to the lack of maintenance of the building.  After seeing this I didn't feel like going upstairs.

 In the entrance hall there was a small card very damaged by humidity.  On this map that showed the emergency exits.  I could see some information anyway.  And the moment I saw the principal's office on the map.  I knew I was in the wrong building.  When I wanted to take the card, I heard a dull noise in the upper floor.  At that time I had forgotten that the place was supposed to be abandoned.  But I felt like someone was walking upstairs.  One more of this noise I heard something being dragged on the ground.  The object being dragged must have been heavy.

 When I heard noise for the first time since I arrived in this city, I rushed to the main door, leaving the building I closed the door as gently as possible.  I hadn't noticed that in the hall there was a being watching me from a corner.  Once outside I caught my breath for a few seconds outside.  Even though it only lasted a few seconds, I was sweating a lot, and my heart was racing.

 I didn't know what caused that sound, and I didn't want to know.  I tried to forget the building on the right as best I could.  And instead I headed for the main building.  The place where he must have had the principal's office.  And in the office I hoped to find information about the Hospital and what happened.  Because I felt more and more that something sinister had happened in the past and I wanted to know what.  If I knew maybe it would help me survive.

1