Chapter 5 : World 1 : Hidden Hill : manager’s office
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once outside and after catching my breath. I end up heading for the door of the central building. I don't open it right away. I prefer to get rid of my stress first. Once I had calmed down. I open the door. Once the door is open I find myself in a hall almost identical to the building on the right. The only difference was that the ceiling of this entrance hall had not collapsed. I pull out the map and once I look at them, I head to the manager's office. In this building I hear no noise and I do not feel the sensation of being observed.

 The director's office according to the map the director's office was on the left, and on the ground floor. I walk towards the office and once I reach the door, I open it. Inside the office there was a dusty desk, and behind the desk there was a library in no books. I sit down on the armchair that is there at the desk. And I start searching it, in the end after having forced one of the desk drawers. I find interesting documents.

 *Doctor Hendrick will arrive, give his expertise on some problematic patient, 3 months after his arrival in the Hospital, a group of government workers, his coming to do some work in the basement, even me as a director I don't is no information about the works. Doctor Hendrick doesn't want to leave, he says a very special patient is here. After the works the patients started to disappear.*

 *Doctor Hendrick spoke to a patient, a day later she was found dead in unknown circumstances. The symbol of an eye painted with blood on the bedroom door.*

 *Since the patient died, I feel watched and I feel like I see evil everywhere I go. I'm afraid of Doctor Hendrick.*

 Those were the director's last words.

 The important information that I could read was that a doctor had come, the work in the basement, the patients who disappeared and the patient who died. Unfortunately, I didn't know which room the patient had. I knew that in the basement I might have important information about patient 00. I continued to search the office and read the documents. But despite the complete search I did not find anything interesting. I had decided on the two floors of the main building before venturing elsewhere.

 I didn't know what to make of the director's last words. But I knew there was something dark at work here. Although I couldn't say what. The place and the city was really strange. The heavy silence. And the fact that the whole town is dead and frozen in time.

0