Chapter 101: Dressrosa
4.9k 13 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: Dressrosa

“Mmm…”

Lucas woke up with a weird headache.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a naked Nami on his right side and a naked Robin on his left side.

Huh? What was Robin doing here?

...Oh yeah, she joined in midway…

More importantly...that sure was one hell of a dream…

Lucas chuckled wryly as he recalled his strange dream of meeting the Strawhat crew of the original timeline and had them watch his life here in this new timeline…

Lucas shook his head and threw that dream out of his mind.

He was about to sit up when he felt something heavy on top of him.

“Huh?”

Confused, Lucas pulled the bedsheet over him and saw a pink-haired woman lying on top of him.

“...”

W-wait...Hina!?

When did she-...Oh right…

Hina...she joined in after Robin…it seems that dream had messed up my memory for a bit...that and we might’ve drunk one too many wine last night...

Lucas’ head started to hurt seeing all three women lying naked on his bed.

Well...at least no one else had joined in.

...No one else joined in...right?

Lucas sweated as he really can’t remember much of last night.

The three seemed to feel Lucas wake up so they all opened their eyes as well.

“Mm...good morning, Lucas.”

“Morning Lucas.”

“...Good morning…”

Having all three women say good morning while naked was a wonderful feeling…

Lucas cleared his throat and replied good morning as well.

Hina seemed to have felt something below.

“...You’re still...Hina is amazed…”

“Err, f-forget it! Come on, let’s go and eat breakfast!”

Lucas felt like he needed to leave now before they started another round.

Are you kidding me!? At this rate, I’ll be squeezed dry!

Robin chuckled when she saw Lucas flee and wear his clothes.

“Even though you were so wild last night.”

“Right, stop acting like a shy girl!”

Nami rolled her eyes as well.

Lucas could only chuckle bitterly at that.

Soon, they all wore their clothes again and left the room.

Luna was being taken care of by Nojiko and Bellemere.

When Lucas met up with them, he could tell that the two of them were glaring at him.

Lucas said nothing and quickly left while taking Luna along.

They met Zoro and Kuina leaving their room as well with Zoro seemingly tired and Kuina looked like she was glowing.

Zoro met Lucas’ eyes and the two of them nodded at each other.

...It seems he wasn’t the only one who was squeezed dry last night...Kuina...is unexpectedly fierce!

The day passed by as everyone enjoyed themselves in the City of Dreams.

After the day had passed, they finally decided to leave.

After all, they still need to head to Dressrosa and take care of Doflamingo.

Carina stayed on the City of Dreams to help manage it along with Baccarat and Kohza.

Going Merry has docked once again inside the Millions Sunny and they left the City of Dreams.

Their crew has once more expanded with Betty, Monet, Law, Kinnemon, and Momonosuke joining in.

As for Caesar, he is still on the dragon.

Luffy wanted to fly on the dragon so Lucas had Caesar thrown in the prison cell that Franky had built in the ship. It was a cell made of sea stones so Caesar wouldn’t be able to escape.

After that, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper hopped onto the back of Igneel as they took off to the skies!

“Wooohoo! I’m going to be the Dragon King!”

“...Oi, what happened to being the Pirate King!?”

Monet is helping out in the kitchen with Sanji who was absolutely delighted to have the company of a beautiful woman.

Kinnemon was with Zoro and Kuina as they spared against each other with their katanas.

Lucas was quite amused by seeing them.

Kuina, with her one sword style.

Kinnemon, with his two sword style.

Zoro, with his three sword style.

...I don’t know, it just felt quite satisfying seeing them together…

Lucas chuckled at the thought.

Law settled with Chopper and Kaya and they were talking about medicines and such.

What was more amusing was Hancock and Betty.

One one side, Hancock had her back curved as she ‘looked down’ on Betty in arrogance while Betty raised her head slightly and planted her flag beside her.

They two of them were spouting insults against each other…

It looked so amusing that Lucas had recorded the whole thing with his phone.

Momonosuke seemed to be trying to sneak into the women’s bath but was evidently kicked out harshly.

Lucas smiled and returned to his room to continue training as he wanted to keep testing the limits of his powers…

After a few days, they finally reached Dressrosa.

“We’re finally here!”

“Hey! This is enemy territory! Don’t be so loud!”

Usopp quickly shouted at Luffy who shouted first.

Chopper looked at Usopp.

“Usopp...you’re even louder than him…”

Law then started to lay out his plan but Lucas stopped him.

“There’s no need to plan. We just need to bust Doflamingo, right?”

“We can deal with that piece of shit.”

Betty also nodded.

Law wanted to say something but remembered how insanely powerful Lucas was. He no longer spoke.

Damn...this cheaty bastard...how are others supposed to live with him around!?

Franky jumped off the ship and looked back at Sunny.

“Still, some need to stay and guard the ship.”

“Igneel can do it.”

“Roaaaaar!”

Igneel roared in agreement as it landed on a rock nearby.

Lucas then waved his hand and created a barrier around the ship. This barrier was similar to the Barrier Devil fruit but he didn’t need to cross his fingers to leave it like this.

“There, problem solved.”

“...”

Law’s face twitched.

“...At least a disguise...we can’t just run around so simply like this.”

Lucas snapped his fingers and changed their outfits.

The men suddenly grew beards and wore shades while the women had a black hat and shades to hide their faces.

Lucas stroked his beard with a smile.

“This will do.”

“...”

After a few more discussions, everyone finally stepped foot on Dressrosa.

They all agreed to split up into teams to look for their objectives.

Betty, Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Brook, Kaya, Hina, and Kuina went off to find the SMILE Factory and destroy it.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Hancock, Law, Monet, Kinnemon, and Momonosuke took Caesar and went to look for Doflamingo to kick his ass.

Lucas took off with Robin and Luna as they took a stroll around and acted on their own.

Lucas actually wanted to go with Luffy and the others but Luffy refused, saying he wanted to fight with ‘Mingo’ on his own.

Robin joined in with him to accompany him along with Luna.

As they walked the streets of Dressrosa, they could see there are actually living toys among them.

Robin was quite curious about them and even wanted to take them apart to see how they can move. Thankfully, Lucas managed to stop her from doing anything.

Lucas can actually try to bring them all back to normal but he stopped himself for now since Luffy said he wanted to deal with Doflamingo.

“Oh yeah, come to think of it, there should be a colosseum here…”

Lucas remembered that the prize in the original story was the Flame Devil Fruit of Ace. Now that Ace was still alive, he wondered what the prize was.

“Come on, let’s go and have a look.”

Lucas held Robin’s hand and led her to the colosseum.

Unknown to them, a dancer with white hair was watching them. The lower half of her face was covered with a piece of cloth.

Soon, Lucas and Robin reached the colosseum and they saw the devil fruit prize being unveiled.

“Behold! The Devil Fruit of the man once known as the Admiral! Akainu’s fruit...the Magma Devil Fruit!”

“Wooooooaaaaaahhhh!”

The crowd cheered when the fruit was unveiled.

Everyone wanted to get this prize! Gaining it was equivalent to gaining the power of an Admiral!

Lucas looked surprised seeing the fruit.

Huh, since it was Akainu that died, it was his fruit that reappeared now huh?

Lucas chuckled at that.

Robin turned towards Lucas and asked.

“Are you interested?”

“Me? I don’t really have use for that fruit, but I’m not letting just anybody take it.”

His voice wasn’t particularly loud but everyone around him heard it.

They turned and saw him with a beard and jeered, saying that he was too old and had gone senile.

Lucas ignored them and walked towards the registration.

Robin just smiled and looked for a free seat and sat down with Luna.

On the way, Lucas encountered a strange toy soldier with only one leg. He knew who this person was but didn’t say anything and simply passed by.

As he was registering, he was asked what his name was.

“Luc...y. Lucy.”

Lucas was about to say his real name but remembered that Luffy used a different name when he signed up in the original story. Since he was registering now as well, might as well use that name too since it was quite similar to his name as well.

Upon entering the contestant’s waiting area, he could see the contestants all had huge bodies.

Seeing Lucas who had a small body and seemingly lack of muscles compared to them, the other contestants mocked him.

One of them even tried to attack him to kick him out before the battles started but…

Lucas held that guy's wrist and flung him to the wall with ease.

When they saw the guy embedded on the wall, the other contestants’ jaws dropped to the ground.

Now, they can’t even turn to look at Lucas anymore, afraid that they will anger him and be thrown out as well.

A personnel was about to admonish them for fighting within the waiting area but saw Lucas’ power, he froze and looked away, pretending not to see anything…

Lucas looked around the place and saw some familiar people.

“Hm? Ohh! Bellamy!”

“Huh? Do I know you?”

“Hehe~”

Lucas raised his sunglasses and removed his beard for a bit so only he would see.

Instantly, Bellamy’s eyes widened in shock.

“Y-yo-you!?”

“Hehe, don’t go and say it now. See you later.”

Lucas laughed and waved as he left, leaving Bellamy looking pale as white!

The first round is about to begin. The battle was simple. All in all, in Blocks A, B, C, and D, the contestants are to duke it out in a battle royal. In the end, only 4 people will be left to fight amongst themselves!

Lucas remembered in the registration that he was allocated in Block C.

A personnel then led them to the Battle Preparation room which was filled with all kinds of armor and weapons. Only firearms were not allowed.

Lucas looked around and only took a shield and a helmet to cover his face. The shield was just a bit of fun.

He walked around the room and saw a woman with long pink hair getting ready as well.

This must be...Rebecca?

She was wearing...well, basically what you’d call a bikini armor. Lucas felt dubious seeing it in person.

“Are you really alright wearing only that for armor?”

“You are…?”

“Lucy, Block C.”

“I see. I’m Rebecca, Block D. And to answer your question, I don’t mind wearing only this. If I add more, it would restrict my movements.

“...At least wear a shirt over or a skirt you know?”

“T-that’s...that’s not very gladiator-like!”

“...”

Soon, they announced the winner for Block A.

Lucas turned to look who it was and saw a familiar figure wearing a hat and fake beard to cover his face.

...Isn’t that Ace?

When Ace turned around, he saw the name written behind.

[ASE]

“...”

What the hell is this guy doing here?

This is as most as I could write for today! The last chap is just an extra chap, but it felt interesting when someone suggested it so I ended up writing it XD

It doesn't really affect anything, and it was more of a throwback to the past chapters.

Halfway through, I realized that it will be too long if I break down each arcs so I just skipped to the important parts at the end :P

Anyway, Hina has finally officially joined the harem! Also, I included someone in this chap...but I guess everyone would've already guessed her identity XD

As always, I had to end it with a cliff!

See ya next chap!

123