Chapter 104: Reunion from the Past
4.4k 16 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104: Reunion from the Past

“T-the winner is...ASE!!!”

“Woooooaaaaaaaah!!!”

“What? What just happened!?”

“How come it ended so fast!?”

“Dammit! I want to see some blood!”

While the audience was still shocked and while some boo-ed, Lucas emerged from the water and landed back on the stage.

He looked at ‘Ace’ in shock and opened his mouth to speak but was unable to say anything.

“Y-you...you’re...alive!?”

‘Ace’ smiled and turned.

Suddenly, there was an explosion at the side of the colosseum and everyone panicked.

Lucas turned and saw Sabo and Ace fighting Doflamingo’s men.

He sighed.

Well, there goes the plan…

Lucas scratched his head in frustration.

Ahhh whatever! Anyway, let’s just go and wreak havoc!

Seeing Sabo and Ace rampaging, the ‘ASE” on the stage suddenly threw the Devil Fruit case towards Sabo who caught it by surprise.

Then, ‘ASE‘ smiled and threw the helmet and fake beard she was wearing, revealing a familiar face with long white hair.

In the audience seats, Robin saw her face and her eyes immediately widened in surprise!

“M...mom!?”

Lucas smiled wryly at her and greeted her but didn’t remove his disguise just yet.

Are you kidding me? Even if I’m fine with revealing my identity already, how can I reveal myself when a woman just tossed me out of the stage a few seconds ago!?

“It’s good to see you again...Olvia.”

Olvia smiled at him.

“Un. It took me a while...but I finally get to meet you again...Lucas.”

Seeing her smile, Lucas was dazed for a moment and coughed to clear his thoughts.

He turned to Sabo who was holding the Magma Devil Fruit curiously.

“Is it fine to give that to him? You already won it after all.”

“I don’t need such an ugly power.”

“U-ugly…”

Lucas stumbled at her ridiculous excuse.

Sighing, he shouted at Sabo.

“Sabo! Go ahead and eat it and wreak some havoc!”

“Hahaha! Fine, then!”

“Dammit! Just when I became the most powerful of the three of us!”

Ace cursed and gritted his teeth seeing that Sabo would now also be gaining a devil fruit ability.

Right after eating the fruit, Sabo sent a fist over to the enemies and a large fist made of magma suddenly emerged!

“Ryuseiken!!!”

Ace saw the destruction Sabo’s move made and snapped out of it.

“I won’t lose! Hiken!!!”

This time, a fist made of fire emerged and burned through the walls of the colosseum.

Seeing the two brothers wreak havoc, Lucas chuckled and turned back to Olvia.

Suddenly, a figure landed on the stage.

While the rest of the audience fled the scene in a panic, Robin held Luna and jumped over to the stage.

She placed Luna down and ran towards her mother.

“Mom!”

“Robin…”

The mother and daughter both hugged each other while crying.

Robin held her mother in her arms and cried.

“I’m glad...you’re alive…!”

“...I’m glad to finally see you again as well…”

Olvia smiled and slowly pushed Robin away while wiping her tears.

She saw Luna watching them curiously and smiled as she crouched down and patted Luna.

“How cute. Is this your child, Lucas?”

“Ah...yeah. Her mother’s Nami. She’s also a member of the Strawhats.”

“Fufu, no need to be so nervous. It’s not like I’m mad.”

Olvia chuckled seeing Lucas awkwardly answer.

Luna was happy being patted and being praised.

“Sister! Are you going to be my new mommy?”

“Gh-!? L-Luna!?”

Lucas nearly choked upon hearing Luna and quickly tried to explain but Olvia didn’t seem to mind it.

She smiled at Luna and stroked her head.

“Fufu, do you want me to be?”

“Un! You look like Big Sis Robin!”

“That’s because I’m Robin’s mother. You should call me grandma.”

“No! You look so young and pretty! Be my mommy!”

“...”

Lucas’ jaw dropped to the ground.

L-Luna dear? Why do you keep finding mommies everywhere!? Why!?

Your real mommy will kill me if she knows!

Olvia smiled and nodded.

“Okay. I’ll be your mommy too.”

“Yay!”

While Luna happily cheered, Lucas and Robin were still shocked.

“O-Olvia?”

“M-mom?”

Olvia stood up and winked at the two of them.

“Alright. Stop dilly-dallying. Isn’t there something you needed to do here?”

“Ah...right…”

Olvia held Robin’s hand and smiled.

“Show me what you can do.”

Robin smiled and nodded her head.

At this time, Diamante woke up and started to remove himself from the rubble. He walked back to the stage and glared at Lucas and the rest.

“You all...don’t think that you can do anything you want here in our young master’s country!”

Robin coldly looked at him and crossed both her arms in front of her chest.

“Mil Fleur…Gigantesco Mano!”

Then, millions of small feet appeared behind her forming a huge pair of legs pointing to the heavens.

Diamante froze when he saw the giant feet. Just as he was about to escape, the two legs swung down to the stage.

“Stomp!”

*BOOM*

Luna happily cheered and clapped her hands while Lucas carried her.

Olvia smiled seeing Robin’s powers.

Then, they heard Diamante’s voice from the point of impact.

“D-don’t think...this is enough...to defeat...me!!!”

“Then, how about another one?”

Olvia winked towards Robin and also crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Suddenly, her arms dissolved into countless petals.

Lucas saw this and remembered Byakuya from Bleach…

“Mil Fleur...Gigantesco Petale Mano…!”

The petals from her hand multiplied into millions of petals, forming two gigantic hands on both sides of Diamante.

“W-what the hell is this!!!???”

Olvia smiled and the two hands started to move towards each other at high speed.

“Clap!”

*BOOM*

After that move, the hands dissolved into petals once more and moved back to her arms, reforming into her hands once again.

Lucas was amazed to see her ability.

Like mother, like daughter.

Olvia smiled and looked towards Robin as she explained.

“A few years ago, I ate the Petal Devil Fruit. Actually, I’ve been trying to stay away from devil fruits as it is hard to be unable to swim here in the Grand Line. However, this Petal Devil Fruit is closely related to your Flower Devil Fruit...so I took it.

“Olvia...where have you been, all this time?”

Lucas asked.

Olvia didn’t answer just yet and turned to look at Diamante. Seeing as he was really down for the count, she smiled.

“I’ll tell you all about it later. Right now isn’t the best time, right?”

“...Fine.”

Lucas nodded then looked around.

He stretched his Observation Haki once more and saw that there were fewer people in the scrap graveyard in the basement below the colosseum.

Actually, the basement isn’t directly below the colosseum, but there is a pipe connecting the basement from the colosseum.

Lucas had simply followed that pipe with his Observation Haki to see.

As for why there are fewer people, Treblow and Sugar are probably turning them into toys by now.

“Oi! Sabo! Ace! Are you guys not done yet!?”

“We’re done! We found the pipe you mentioned!”

Sabo shouted back.

Lucas looked towards Olvia, Robin, and Luna and nodded.

“Let’s go.”

Carrying Luna, the rest followed him to where Sabo and Ace was.

Olvia also carried Rebecca and brought her along. As for Bartolomeo, Lucas decided to ignore him for now as he felt it would be troublesome to wake him up...

The next moment, they arrived in the room with Sabo and Ace. Seeing them arrive, the two looked at them weirdly.

Ace saw Olvia had removed her helmet and grinned.

“You know, I was surprised when she approached me earlier. I thought she looked like Robin then she told me she is actually her mother. Tsk tsk, Lucas, you sure are popular. Not just the daughter, even making a move on the mother…”

“T-that’s not it!”

Lucas smacked his head in embarrassment and was blown away to the wall.

“...”

Lucas coughed then looked at the pipe opening underneath.

“Luna, do you want to try sliding?”

“Slide! Slide!”

“Alright! Let’s go then!”

Lucas jumped in first while carrying Luna and slid down the pipe while the rest followed afterward.

The pipe was quite long and it took a few seconds before they managed to land in a heap of broken toys.

Lucas spread his wings at the last moment and floated down.

Soon, Robin followed and she also spread her wings made of hands and glided down.

Olvia dropped and turned into countless petals as she reformed on the ground while using the petals to carry Rebecca as she gently floated down.

Ace fell on the ground without being prepared. It seems Sabo pushed him down before he went in as well.

Sabo dropped and managed to roll to break his landing.

Rebecca frowned and groaned as she started to wake up.

“Where...am I?”

She opened her eyes and found that she was in some kind of garbage dump...there were all sorts of toys piling up like a mountain but there were also various wounded contestants there.

Lucas saw she was awake and explained.

“This is the area beneath the colosseum...or rather, beneath Dressrosa. All the injured contestants are sent here then taken to be turned into a toy. Also, this is where the ‘broken’ toys are sent as well.”

Looking up, they could see multiple holes which meant that there was more than one entrance to this place.

Then, they saw one hole suddenly release some kind of sticky stuff that fell and grabbed a contestant.

“W-wha!? What is this!?”

The contestant shouted as he was grabbed and was pulled upwards into that hole.

“Hm, guess that’s the entrance we’re looking for.”

“What was that?”

Ace asked.

“That’s Trebol’s ability. He ate the Sticky Devil Fruit so his body is...well, very sticky.”

“Sticky?”

Luna asked while tilting her head.

Lucas nodded and made sure to warn her.

“That’s right. He is very sticky and disgusting! Later, when you see him, don’t get near him at all cost!”

“Ewwwww!”

Luna stuck out her tongue in disgust.

Olvia just chuckled and looked up.

“Shall we get going then?”

“Un. Hold on.”

Lucas looked around and raised his hand.

Then, his hand started to turn into water which shot to the air and turned into rain.

The rain touched everyone in the room and felt a warm feeling. In just a few seconds, their wounds started to heal immediately!

“W-what is this!?”

“What a magical rain…”

“Hold on, I’ve heard about this before…”

The injured contestants all looked towards Lucas with their eyes wide open.

Seeing his wing spread wide and his arm turning to water, they instantly knew who he was.

“There’s only one guy who had the Water Logia ability…”

“It’s him...that man who stood beside Whitebeard in the war two years ago!”

“The Guardian Wing…!”

“LUCAS!!!”

Lucas smiled and knew there was no use hiding anymore so he removed his helmet and beard and tossed it to the side.

Seeing the dozens of injured contestants and the hundreds of toys looking at him, Lucas nodded to them.

“Everyone, don’t worry...you’ll soon be able to get out of here. And the toys will also return back to human.”

“Oooooohhhh!!!”

Everyone cheered.

Rebecca was still shocked and didn’t know what was happening. However, seeing the situation they were in, she could more or less understand what was going on...

Since they were all healed, Lucas stopped his ability and turned to Robin and the others.

Olvia looked worried and asked.

“Lucas, if you use that ability…”

She knew about Lucas’ ability to heal and learned from Roger that it also had a drawback on Lucas.

If Lucas healed that many people...

Lucas smiled and reassured her.

“Don’t worry. I can also take other’s life force and make it mine. Though I don’t really like it, it doesn’t mean I won’t use it.”

“I see. That’s good then.”

“Daddy, alright?”

Luna looked at Lucas with worried eyes as well.

Lucas smiled and patted her head.

“Daddy is alright. Don’t worry.”

“Un!”

With that said, Lucas spread his wings once again and flew up.

Then, he created a circular barrier platform below him.

“Hop on. Let’s go deal with those guys above.”

Robin, Olvia, Sabo, and Ace nodded and stepped on the platform.

Lucas turned to Rebecca and asked.

“How about you? Aren’t you coming as well? Or are you afraid?”

“...I’m going!”

Rebecca glared at him and stepped foot on the platform as well.

Lucas chuckled then turned to look at the others.

“You guys stay here for now. Don’t worry, you'll all get out soon.”

Everyone didn’t mind as they sent them off with cheers and encouragement.

“Alright!”

“Lucas! Good luck!”

“Go kick that bastard Doflamingo!”

“Yeah! Give him a punch right to his nuts!”

“Go get him!”

Since I feel bad about the cliff last chapter, here is a new chapter!

And the correct answer is...Olvia!

I know some people were hoping for Vivi, but she'll appear somewhere else. As for those who hoped for Elsa...err, just let it go already! XD

Also, Chronosign! Make a discord account already so we can chat easily regarding that Reading Version you made! :P

See ya next chap!

121