Chapter 121: Alliance
3.4k 3 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 121: Alliance

It took a while to settle the remaining Celestial Dragons. It involved a lot of face slapping and really just a bunch of shouting before they finally submitted to him.

At first, Lucas thought to simply kill them all and be done with it. However, after thinking about it, he made them into slaves instead.

This was a better punishment for those who used to think that everyone’s lives are beneath them.

As someone who had helped the Fishmen in the past, Mjosgard was pardoned and was assigned to look after the Celestial Dragon slaves. At the same time, he is also their new representative.

Though Lucas said it was not needed for him to be a slave, he willingly requested to bear the mark of a slave as atonement and sign of his loyalty. As such, Lucas simply had it tattooed on him.

There was no reason for him to bear the pain as well if he only wanted the mark.

When all was said and done, everyone gathered in the empty throne room and looked towards the empty throne above them.

Im and Lucius was standing on both sides and smiled at Lucas.

Knowing their intentions, Lucas walked in the middle of them and sat down on the tall throne, overlooking all from beneath him.

The Five Elders were the first to bow and kneel.

“We greet the great Emperor.”

Then, the various Kings and Queens soon followed.

“Long live the Emperor!”

Lucas sat on the throne as his cold gaze swept through them like a god.

For a moment, the entire hall was filled in an awe inspiring and solemn atmosphere.

If Shyarly was here, she would recognize this scene as the same one she saw in her prophecy!

Then, Lucas shifted his body on the chair...after a few seconds, he shifted his butt again...and again…

Annoyed, Lucas slammed his fist on the throne and it instantly crumbled into dust!

Im, Lucius, the Five Elders, the Kings and Queens, and also Shanks...had their jaws dropped to the ground in stupefaction!

Lucas grumbled as he shook his head.

“What the heck kind of chair is this? It's too uncomfortable to sit on! No wonder no one dared to sit on it before.”

“...”

Everyone was speechless!

Lucas ignored their reactions and simply waved his hands.

“Alright. Go clean up the room. Throw those swords away. It’s too dangerous in case my daughter wants to play here.”

“...”

Once again, everyone was speechless!

Those swords are the symbol of the world’s greatest alliance! Those swords are their vows!

And we are supposed to...throw them away!?

Lucas sighed.

“Must I do everything myself? Forget it. If I came back and those swords are still there, I’ll throw you guys out instead.”

“W-where are you going, Lu...your Majesty?”

King Cobra asked.

“What do you mean? I’m going to go see One Piece for myself of course! I’m really curious what the heck is on the final island. Anyway, we’ll talk more later. I expect you all to prepare yourselves when the time comes.”

Hearing that, Lucius hurriedly chased after him.

“One Piece? Do you know how to get to the final island already? Does that mean you have already gathered the poneglyphs!?”

“Hm? Yeah.”

“...I see.”

Lucas didn’t turn his head to look at Lucius but his mind was in deep thought.

Although it seems like Lucius didn’t harbor any ill intentions at him, Lucas never let his guard down around him at all.

Gathering the poneglyphs to show the way to the final island...this kind of knowledge isn’t known to just anyone.

How did Lucius know? Did he find out on his own? Or did Im tell him? Maybe someone else?

Lucas glanced at him briefly but didn’t stop walking.

Lucius was no longer following him. Instead, he paused and was looking at the floor, seemingly in deep thought.

Seeing this, Lucas no longer looked at him and faced forward. His eyes letting out a cold glow.

Lucius...it seems it's time to finally know. Are you really my family...or my enemy?

In a short moment, Lucas found where Vivi and the rest were staying. He walked over to them and was welcomed by Luna.

“Daddy!”

“Hehe, did you behave well?”

“Un!”

“That’s my good girl! Alright, let’s get going. We’re going back to see your mommy.”

“Okay~!”

Lucas smiled and rubbed her head dearly.

Vivi and the others were all smiles.

“How was the meeting? We heard some commotion earlier, is everything alright?”

Vivi asked.

“Hm? Oh, yeah. There was just some annoying flies earlier but they’ve been dealt with. The Reverie’s been...hmm, postponed. You guys should go find your fathers. Things are going to get busy now.”

Vivi, Rebecca, and Shirahoshi tilted their heads and looked at each other, not understanding what Lucas meant.

Lucas turned to look at Hiyori, Momonosuke, and Yamato.

“Come on, we’re returning to Wano for now.”

As they walked out, Lucas heard a voice call out for him from behind.

“Lucas!”

Turning around, he saw that it was Vivi.

“Will we...see each other again?”

Lucas laughed and waved his hand.”

“Of course. But don’t be too shocked when you find out.”

“Huh?”

Lucas just laughed. He wondered what expression she would make if she knows that her father is now his subject?

She might just get a heart attack.

Lucas led his group outside and was about to leave via Nojiko’s floating ability, they noticed an army had appeared at the distance.

Looking at the flags that they were raising, Lucas knew it was the Revolutionary Army’s flag.

Lucas blinked in surprise and smiled wryly.

These guys are like the police in an action movie. They are so late in the action…

Lucas waited for them to reach him and waved his hand.

“Yo.”

“Lucas!? What happened!? We heard an explosion earlier!”

Sabo quickly asked. However, seeing as Lucas seemed unharmed and alright, he was doubtful.

“Oh, the fight is already over. You guys are too late.”

“...Hah?”

“I’m saying, I already got everyone to submit to me. The Celestial Dragons are also taken care of. Also, the World Government’s been abolished and recreated with me as the new leader.”

“......Hah?”

“Alright. I’m going to go now. Have fun!”

“.........HAH!?”

After saying his piece, Lucas no longer bothered with them and left with Luna and the others, leaving Sabo and Dragon still confused on the ground.

Yamato looked down and asked Lucas.

“Is it alright to leave just like that?”

“Don’t mind them, they’re not important.”

“I see.”

“...”

Nojiko who stood beside them nearly tripped in mid air.

Thankfully, they were already high up so Dragon and Sabo weren’t able to hear what Lucas just said.

Otherwise, they might just cough up blood.

Once they settled in the floating ship Hades, Lucas explained the situation to Kohza and the others regarding Rocks.

Knowing the situation, Kohza nodded and turned to Iceberg.

“I understand. We’ll have Hades ready in case it is needed once again. This trip to the final island...we shall follow as well.”

“Un. Release the news as well to all corners of the New World. The Strawhat Pirates...are off to find One Piece! If that Rocks is really still alive...I want to see how he’ll try and stop us!”

Lucas grinned.

The enemy that even Rogers is unable to defeat alone...Lucas was looking forward to what kind of existence he is!

By the time they reached Wano, 3 days had passed since the Reverie.

News of the Strawhats finding the way to the last island had already spread and various pirate ships could be seen surrounding Wano.

At first, these pirates tried to snatch the map from Luffy and the rest. However, they were all powerless against them.

Meanwhile, the stronger ones simply waited it out. There was no use fighting for the map now. They can simply follow them and it wouldn’t be late to snatch the treasure there.

Lucas had already called Luffy earlier and explained to them about him releasing the news.

As Lucas expected, Luffy agreed to it without hesitation.

“The enemy that Gramps and the Pirate King joined forces to defeat...I want to fight him!”

At this point, Luffy wasn’t even thinking of One Piece anymore and was looking forward to fighting Rocks instead.

Law was with them as well when he explained the situation.

“I agree with releasing the news. We don’t know if Rocks already knows it or not anyway so it is better to let everyone know. The more the people know, the better the chance we have in surviving this. I’ll contact the Worst Generation captains about this. If they’re smart, they would agree to a temporary alliance.”

After saying that, he left and it wasn’t only after 3 days had passed did he return.

When he did, he wasn’t alone.

Eustass Kidd, Scratchmen Apoo, Capone Bege, Basil Hawkins, X Drake, Urouge, and Jewelry Bonney.

Not only were these Worst Generation captains had appeared, even the pirates that they had met and rescued in Dressrosa had also appeared.

Then, two more figures appeared.

Ace and Shanks of the Four Emperors had appeared!

Everyone sat in a long hall in the castle of Wano.

The greatest pirate alliance was formed.

81