Chapter 37: Night Trouble
8k 10 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: Night Trouble

After briefly explaining the situation to King Cobra, Lucas was led to his room.

Of course, Betty and Hina both got separate rooms as well. Nevermind staying in his room, if those two are put together, they would always end up fighting…

He laid there on his bed and was about to sleep when someone knocked on his door.

“Can I come in?”

“Vivi? Come in.”

Lucas opened the door and saw Vivi wearing a light blue negligee.

For a moment, he was dumbstruck by her beauty and was at a loss for words.

Why would Vivi come into his room at this time wearing something like this!?

While all sorts of ideas appeared in his mind, Vivi let herself in and looked out the window.

Seeing this, Lucas knew that she didn’t come for ‘that’ and was a bit embarrassed. He cleared his throat and asked.

“What is it? Can’t sleep?”

“Un...I’ve been thinking…”

“About?”

Vivi didn’t answer for a while, seemingly hesitating on something. Lucas didn’t hurry her and simply waited.

After a while, she spoke.

“...You said...you were forming a separate crew...to back Luffy and the others when the time comes…”

“Yes?”

Still confused, Lucas asked.

Vivi turned around and looked at him in the eye. Lucas could see her determination as she spoke.

“I want to join.”

“...Vivi, do you understand what you’re saying? I can’t take you away from here, this is your kingdom!”

Lucas sweated.

If Sengoku learns that he converted a royalty to be a pirate...who knows just what he’ll do to him!

Actually, he couldn’t care less about Sengoku. What he was more worried about was...Vivi’s father, King Cobra!

When he just took Vivi for a spin in the sky, he was already upset. If he took her to the seas this time…

Lucas’ head hurt just thinking about it.

While Lucas was having a dilemma, Vivi spoke again.

“I understand your worries. I have thought about it, and I still want to join.”

“...”

Lucas was about to speak but seeing Vivi’s determination, the words won’t come out from his mouth…

“Fufu, don’t worry. I won’t be joining openly. I just want to let you know, if the time ever comes, you can count on Alabasta to back you up as well.”

“...I see.”

Lucas understood her intentions and no longer said anything. He sighed and sat on the bed.

“Geez, you scared me for a moment there. I don’t even know what I’ll do if your father learns I snatched you and took you to the seas to be a pirate…”

Vivi giggled at that and she also sat beside him on the bed.

“Me aside, I think Kohza might actually want to come with you.”

“Kohza?”

Vivi nodded.

“Un, after everything had settled, he doesn’t have much to do other than help his father manage Yuba. You should try to ask him.”

Lucas remembered the former rebellion leader and Vivi’s childhood friend.

Kohza had quite a charisma with him as well and he can also fight well. With some training, he would be much stronger too.

Plus, Lucas also knows that he is very loyal so he would very much want him onboard as well.

The problem is...will he join him?

Lucas can still remember that Kohza said they didn’t want to fight before. Rather, they had no choice but to fight...will he be willing to have a life of a pirate?

...Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask first.

Lucas thought so and stopped thinking about it.

Vivi and him continued to sit there in silence...eventually, Vivi asked.

“Can I...see your phone again? It’s been a while since I played with it.”

“Oh, sure. Here.”

The two continued to chat and take pictures. Lucas also showed her the pictures and videos he took. Vivi seemed to especially like the video he took of Chopper with a blindfold and trying to hit him as he go ‘Ei! Ei! Ei!’.

Lucas watched Vivi’s laughing face lit up by the moonlight outside the window and was once again entranced.

Vivi also noticed his look and blushed. Silently, she closed her eyes…

Lucas took a gulp and his heart quickened but…he didn’t make a move.

“...Vivi...you should know...I’m now in a relationship with Nami and Robin...so…”

Vivi opened her eyes and smiled sadly.

“Hehe, I had a feeling that was the case.”

Seeing her smile, Lucas felt guilty. He wanted to apologize but felt that if he did, he might hurt her even more.

The two fell silent once again.

Then, Vivi asked.

“...The two of them?”

“Ah...yes. At first, it was only Nami then, after the incident with Enies Lobby...she said she and Robin had a talk. After that...well…”

Lucas scratched his head, embarrassed by explaining his love life with another girl who had feelings for him…

Vivi started to mutter but Lucas was too embarrassed to focus on it so he didn’t hear it.

“So they are fine with sharing...if so..maybe me too…if it’s Nami, it should be all right...as for MIss All Sunday, Robin...I also forgive her already so it’s also okay if Nami’s okay with it...”

“Hm? Did you say something?”

“...”

Vivi pouted. This idiot!

Suddenly, the door sprung open and they heard a familiar voice.

“Trash, I heard your massage is good. Let me expe-...”

“...”

“...”

Lucas and Vivi started at Betty while Betty also stared at the two back.

Then...she closed the door and left while leaving behind some words.

“You brats better not be loud. That virgin hag is right next door, it will be troublesome if she intervenes midway.”

“...”

“...”

Vivi stood up with her face still red.

“W-well then, I should get going.”

“Ah, y-yes. Good night, Vivi.”

“...Un, good night, Lucas.”

Lucas saw Vivi at the door but before Vivi stepped out, she turned around again and gave Lucas a kiss.

Surprised, Lucas was unable to respond for a few seconds when Vivi finally separated.

“...A kiss won’t hurt, right?”

Vivi smiled and quickly left, leaving Lucas still standing there in stupor.

After some time, Lucas shook his head.

“...I really am in trouble now…”

Sighing, he went back to his bed and noticed something.

...Ah, Vivi didn’t return my phone…

Lucas thought of looking for her but after what just happened, he shook his head and thought of looking for her tomorrow instead.

Outside Lucas’ room, Vivi glared at Betty and quickly escaped to her own room.

Betty sighed and shook her head.

Tsk tsk, if you don’t do it with him, don’t blame me for stepping in first.

Betty giggled and reopened Lucas’ door.

Lucas glared at Betty and asked.

“...What are you here for?”

“Didn’t I say? Give me a massage.”

“...”

Feeling that this girl wouldn't shut up about it unless he gave her a massage, Lucas sighed.

“Fine.”

Betty smiled and laid down on his bed face down. Then, she removed her jacket.

“...Did you have to strip!?”

“Oh? Isn’t this how massages are?”

“...”

Lucas sighed again. Why is it that he always gets caught up with this woman’s pace? Is this related to her power or something?

Anyway, she’s laying face down so he can only see her back...though, her huge twin peaks are still somewhat visible at the sides...damn you Oda! Why did you have to draw her so sexily!?

Lucas thought of Nami and Robin to stop himself from thinking anything dirty about Betty.

The surface of his hands turned to water and he started the massage.

“Mmh~”

“...”

“Ahh~”

“...”

“Right there~”

“...”

“So...good~”

“...”

“It’s coming~”

“...”

Damn! This bitch is doing this on purpose! What’s coming!!!???

Suddenly, the door slammed open once again.

*BAM*

“What the hell are you two doing!?”

Hina barged in and shouted.

When she saw the situation, she showed a rare blush on her face.

Dammit! Hina thought that…

Hina shook her head and sighed.

“Pervert, just a massage and you’re getting horny?”

“Virgin hag, you should try it, it really does feel good.”

“You’re the virgin! Who said Hina is a virgin!?”

“You’re not?”

“...”

Hina refused to pay any more attention to Betty and finally turned to Lucas.

“And you! Why are you giving her a massage!?”

...Why are you suddenly angry at me…? I didn’t do anything!

Lucas was speechless! Why did he suddenly attract this female boss’ aggro!?

Nevertheless, he was a bit grateful that Hina intervened. If she didn’t, who knows what he might have done…

He should be nicer to her from now on.

“...Do you want a massage too?”

“...”

Inside Vivi’s room, Vivi buried herself under the sheets and rolled around.

Ahhhh! I can’t believe I kissed him!!! What do you mean a kiss wouldn’t hurt!? Stupid! That kiss only made things worse!

How can I look at Lucas again tomorrow…?

Vivi stopped rolling and thought about it. Soon, she started rolling again while screaming on her pillow…

“Hm? Ah, I forgot to return his phone!”

When she felt that something was still on her hands, she looked and saw it was Lucas’ phone.

After some hesitation, she decided not to return it to him tonight and wait for another day.

Staring at the phone, she remembered the pictures that Lucas showed and opened the gallery app.

She looked at the picture she took together with Lucas earlier. They were both smiling in that picture.

“...Ah! I forgot I was still wearing my sleepwear!”

Vivi blushed and only now noticed that she was in her negligee when she visited Lucas. No wonder he was fidgeting so much…

Ahh...how can she approach Lucas again tomorrow!?

Vivi stared at the phone for a while. Subconsciously, her fingers tapped on the camera app.

While on her bed, she...started taking selfies in various poses.

Only after some time did she think that she’ll have to still return the phone. With a red face, she deleted every photo of her just now!

Once all of her pictures were deleted, she sighed in relief.

“...”

As if to satisfy some kind of urge, she...started taking selfies again…

Anyway, I’ll just delete them later, might as well take a few more pictures. En, this one looks cute, I’ll take a few more.

Finally satisfied, she looked at the pictures one last time and deleted them.

When she reached the last picture which she thinks is the cutest one, she hesitated for a while before deciding not to delete it.

One picture should be okay...right?

Vivi continued to play with the phone and finally saw a folder named [TREASURES]. When she tapped on it, it was asking her for a password.

“...Treasures...ah, it should be Nami huh?”

Vivi typed in Nami but it didn’t accept it.

After thinking for a bit, she continued to type in other words. On her 3rd try, she typed ILOVENAMI on a whim and suddenly, the folder opened!

“Yes! Got it!”

Now, to look at the treasures…

After seeing what was inside, Vivi went silent and started blushing.

Wow! This Nami...so bold!

Her pictures were even sexier and bolder than hers!

Should I also...no no! It’s too embarrassing!

Vivi laughed to herself and continued to play around with the phone. Eventually, she had already fallen asleep without noticing it.

The next day, Lucas woke up and got out of his room.

Once he opened his door, he found Vivi passing by.

“Ah.”

The two of them silently stared at each other for a while.

Suddenly, from the rooms beside Lucas’, the doors opened at the same time as Hina and Betty both came out.

“...”

“...What are you trashes staring at so early in the morning?”

Betty asked when she saw the awkward situation, totally not caring about the mood.

Vivi blushed but didn’t back down.

“Come on, breakfast is ready, let's eat.”

“...Well, let’s go then.”

Lucas walked beside Vivi as they went to the dining hall with Hina and Betty following behind. Everyone seemed to have the same agreement of not mentioning last night.

They met with King Cobra and the others who were exchanging looks with Lucas and Vivi, then to Betty and Hina. They felt like...something happened last night...

What?! Another chapter!?

Yep, back to back chapters!...Plus, this chapter seemed like a filler so I felt guilty if I had to make you readers wait...

This chapter is pretty much useless except for the first part with Vivi and Lucas discussing about joining and such. As for the rest...well, I just thought it was funny so I left it haha.

The question is...did Hina get a massage?

See ya next chap!

191