Thank you all for 1k favorites!
240 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guys...I know that I should have said this on Sunday...the day that I nearly shat out a brick when I saw that the count had climbed to over 1k(and that I had missed the chance to take a picture of the moment it hit 999), but thank you all so much for this support! I honestly never thought that I would get this far when I started out last October, as I kinda just thought that I would stay as a hidden oddity in the back pages of the site, like I had with wattpad. But, lo and behold a month or two later and sh*t...strangely started picking up, I had commenters(though few) cheering me on, people actually favoriting my schlock chapters, and(later on, of course) readers who stuck with me...even through the very long mindscape arc in the story. I owe this site and its readers a great debt, and though I'll occasionally slack(unfortunately) when it comes to publishing chapters, I hope to be continuing this story with all of you for quite a while to come(I will keep going, unlike when I was doing Dragon's Dilemma). So, on behalf of myself and the various characters that have yet to be introduced to the wonderful, sadistic, confusing, and batsh*t insane world of Ilthea, thank you all so much for continuing to read!

-Sincerely, the Mad King of Ilthea and Worlds Beyond, F8ofThe3World

 

P.S. - Also, yes, there will be a chapter out tonight!~

3