We hit 90k views!!!
106 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dudes...it has happened...90k VIEWS!!! And yet...sadly...I didn't manage to get a picture of it(the closest I got was 90047)!!! I know that, before I thank you guys, this might seem a bit strange or immature, but trust me when I say that this is very important...even though I could easily use photoshop...

Anyways, thank you all so much for continuing to read through the Familiar of Fate(considering how poor my writing skill is in establishing anything close to a story), thus far. I hope to continue exploring the world of Ilthea, together with all of you, who have potentially gone insane from reading this and have developed something bordering on psychosis!~ 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank:

Aregulus, Trinox, Limited, Trevor_Macdonald, Matt.In.The.Hatt(who has sadly left my corner of psychos), Roxtos, Anirose(sadly gone, too), Schuldraigh, juulepic, TheArcaneWrath(he mostly doesn't read it, at least right now, but he's always supporting...and sleeping XD),Clarmy, AhriCaster, neilsabino, larwen03, Kiradien, Nelox, edom, Esyix, drizinho0, Meowsickles, YonaYuno, Khoa, and Furoran, of the people I know(I think) are still alive and possibly insane.

TP0, Namuza, 1wwwwww, turl, Completionist99, xxjynxx16, Fasolasido, Desala, QQundeadwolfQQ, Bunny, Sparden, AMENOLITY, Dio, davidelvaron, Book_Dragon, Sheol, Ivy, Senha, yodog09, pseudonymous, dahlnol, Icha, Shadowrider1032, AllenHasFinallyAwoken, King.J.Elias, joejoe, Themageoftheage, ki11job, Nope.avi, DragonOverlord, Starlight_of_Life, MrDarkness1234, janatanhurdy, mortariam, Terok, OmegaXIII, remdem, Kindlus, katabolic, Vladarius, badtaste, ano81, Observer, Arexio, Narsu01, Corull, Divinity_Nugget, awesomelink45, Roof, Kyrian_Clawraithe, Hugs-that-where-missed, adon, and everyone else, who I hope might come back to sick their legs into my acidic schlock, one day.

And everyone else, who hasn't made themselves known to me(aka, all the guys who read, but don't make accounts...like what I do everyday when I go to readlightnovel.com(btw, if anyone has any recommendations, I'd be glad to hear them)).

Without all of you, I definitely wouldn't have gotten this far. I wouldn't have been able to become trending last year, and managed to attract so many new readers. I definitely wouldn't have managed to form a psycho-discord server that has a higher population than my Dragon's Dilemma one. And...I honestly would have never had the motivation to put out as many chapters I have...and I know that you're supposed to write stories for yourself, but it always feels much better knowing that you're sharing the tale with others!

Anyway, thank you all, and I hope that you'll be with me till 100k, then 110k, 120k, and so on...

Thanks, you guys

Sincerely - F8ofThe3World

P.S. - Never tell my therapist where this story is. I kinda got pressured into sharing a chapter with her, in order to share my creative 'talents,' so that she could better understand me, but I'm quite embarrassed by people with access to my parents telling them what I do online...Plus, I feel like her compliments are just false praise, because I'm her client and I'm a crazy, psycho autistic.

P.P.S. - If you want to dive deeper into the well of insanity, and get alerted when new chapters are out(or I just want to rant about how much I hate random sh*t), join the discord here: https://discord.gg/JMUxPs

P.P.P.S. - I'm sure that you're dying without being able to read this drawn-out tale of insanity and depression, and have been deprived of it for two days. But, I think you'll like this next chapter, which, I promise, will be out, tonight. It's taken longer, since it's...longer, and honestly, trying to sleep while I have writing ideas makes me hella f***ed up in the morning, so I gotta get it out tonight, and finally have a good night's sleep(where I shall dream of my complicated plan to slay the kardashians and stick their remains on a billboard).

 

 

4