Delaying the next chapter by a few hours to work on the script
110 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sup, guys. Tis' I, F8! I didn't want to leave you guys unaware of the slight delay in the posting schedule for chapter 128(shifted to some hours from now, once I've written the script and typed it up), so I wrote this message to(as I have often neglected to do), apologize....That said, I'm not actually that humble, so I shall now do a short rant about how my day went:

Basically, woke up with my eyes hurting like hell(because of being too paranoid to get to sleep before 4am, even if I can't even think clearly before then) and had to avoid my dad's gaze by hiding under a blanket, before I was able to get a short, 30-minute nap. Next sh*tty thing that happened was when we had finished up spanish, and my dad(for the 3rd damn day in a row) decided that it was great idea to go outside in the bright-ass sunlight and did history flash cards, all while berating us for our lack of knowledge on Europe and Asia's geographies(I, of course, complained like a little b*tch, but was instantly smacked down with an order to not talk unless I was answering a question and that I had to smile the whole time). 

And yesterday was my little brother's birthday(meaning that we didn't have math, which was basically one of the few plusses for that day), so we had pulled pork sandwiches as his birthday meal(the sides were potato salad, deviled eggs, and coleslaw(which aren't bad for most people, and my mom is a great cook who can make anything taste good, but I despise those sides...I also despise gravy)). Then we did the cake and birthday song a few hours later, and I thought the day had finally ended on a high note...only to discover that my little sh*t of a brother had birthed another of his brown kinsman in my f***ing toilet, and didn't bother to clean up after himself. Needless to say, it took a good 10 minutes to get it all to go down, and to clean up the toilet itself.

All in all, hopefully my hatred becomes good writing material. Please await patiently for chapter 128, and sorry for making you suffer this insanity dry-spell. <:(

-Sincerely, the king of eternal hatred and pure insanity, F8

4