Notice(Author’s Note/Apology)
876 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry, dudes. Tonight, my internet has gone silent! ...But just to be serious for a moment, apparently, an electrical company managed to f*ck with the electrical wires and somehow managed to hit our service provider's cable. It's supposed to be fixed by tomorrow, supposedly around 4pm so that's good if nothing else. It's also kind of a break night since I've been keeping myself awake because I'm a paranoid jackass, who can't sleep unless he has a keyblade under his pillow and every conceivable open space in my room barricaded or shut, and my little brother has been trying to stalk me harder for some reason and just loves to point out when I'm tired...

 

Still though, since the story has somehow(with my bad writing skills and general sadism, lack of humanity, and autism) managed to reach some degree of popularity which I'm not even going to pretend for a second that I understand how that happened, I'll be doing a poll to vote for some choices for a side story! Yes, indeed, I decided with my single brain cell of wisdom that we need another side story so we can see how crazy every other character is! Thus, VOTE VOTE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

 

P.S. - Thanks for reading, the story has managed to climb to over 300 favorites and is almost to 20k views! This is all thanks to you guys, who have been giving me support and positive feedback that strokes my ego enough to write almost every day! Shoutouts to our growing family of kekistani rebels: 

Starlight_of_Life, namuza, Aregulus, Matt.In.The.Hatt, Hugs-that-where-missed, Desala, 1wwwwww, turl, TP0, Completionist99, xxjynxx16, Fasolasido, Roxtos, AllenHasFinallyAwoken, Shadowrider1032, King.J.Elias, joejoe, QQundeadwolfQQ, janatanhurrdy, DragonOverlord, Bunny, AMENOLITY, davidelvaron, Trinox, Nope.avi, Themageoftheage, ki11job, motariam, MrDarkness1234, and all the other beloved readers(whose names I don't have written down and the recent viewer page doesn't go down that far, or who I presumed stop reading...) THANK YOU GUYS!!!

What side story chapter do you guys want to read next?(btw, though they have titles, not confirmed)
  • Jacob's Rationale Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Meanwhile with the Witch of Fate Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Atlas being Atlas Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The daily life of a manor servant Votes: 1 2.9%
  • In the kitchen(how Liza gets away with making Fate snacks) Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Away from home(Issac Schneider's story) Votes: 7 20.6%
Total voters: 34
5