Happy New Years!(Shout-Out)
552 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What part of the triforce could you see yourself as?
  • Courage Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Wisdom Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Power Votes: 5 14.7%
Total voters: 34

Happy New Year, everyone, which was 5 am for me because going on US New Year time, not UK time. It has been such an awesome year, considering that this story(which is full of holes that I haven't spoiled or just created due to poor writing skills) has managed to come this far since October of this year! I first want to thank: Starlight_of_Life, Cyrania, Felicity, awesomelink45, Completionist99, and the other original readers(whose records have been lost to the warp), who accompanied me at the beginning of my trash writing saga, after I came over to SH from NU Forums.

 

And now the promised shout-out to everyone I have on record that supported me in getting this far and has put up with my shortcomings(which I intend to rectify once we get to volume 1, this current arc is basically the prologue volume aka volume zero):

Matt.In.The.Hatt, TP0, Namuza, 1wwwwww, turl, Completionist99, xxjynxx16, Aregulus, Fasolasido, Desala, QQundeadwolfQQ, Bunny, Sparden, Anirose, AMENOLITY, Dio, davidelvaron, Book_Dragon, Sheol, Ivy, Senha, schuldraigh, Kiradien, yodog09, pseudonymous, dahlnol, Icha, Shadowrider1032, AllenHasFinallyAwoken, King.J.Elias, joejoe, Themageoftheage, ki11job, Nope.avi, DragonOverlord, Starlight_of_Life, MrDarkness1234, janatanhurdy, mortariam, Terok, OmegaXIII, remdem, Kindlus, katabolic, Vladarius, badtaste, ano81, Observer, Arexio, Narsu01, Corull, Divinity_Nugget, awesomelink45, Roof, Kyrian_Clawraithe, Hugs-that-where-missed, adon, Noah, TheArcaneWrath, and everyone else whose names I don't have, but have supported me in my ramblings and ravings. 

Thank you all so much for putting up with me this year, and I hope that all of you have had a good year, have made good new years resolutions, and will continue to stay tuned for further chapters of the Familiar of Fate in this new decade! 

 

P.S. - Yes, I do intend to answer some of the holes in this volume, but not all of them(gotta save some mystery)

P.P.S. - Join the discord to be part of the rants of the mad king(myself), the jester(TheArcaneWrath), as well as the sin of sloth(schuldraigh), and the foolish ghoul(GhoulFool, whose SH user is unknown to me, but I still appreciate that he joined :D)! https://discord.gg/bMbQexB

P.P.P.S - Write your new year's resolutions in the comments below.

 

 

9