Notice(Author’s Note)
530 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you guys want to keep reading despite my obviously...flimsy writing skills?
  • Yes Votes: 24 57.1%
  • No Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I'd call you an attention seeking boomer, but that word is normie-ish at this point Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Go, ORB OF RESTRAINT-KUN!!! Votes: 10 23.8%
Total voters: 42

Hey, guys! Tis' I, the often bespoke, sadistic, and extremely immature(to the point where people ask me how old I am IRL), author of the Familiar of Fate. I just wanted to thank everyone for getting me this far since the story has officially hit 700 favorites! It was only last year in October when I questioned if I would ever hit 10 favorites, so the support you've shown by reading the story is really touching, and considering my lack of...actual talent when it comes to writing(most of my good sh*t is sadistic). The reviews I've gotten have been very positive(including Jemini, who gave me three stars even though they were able to point out SO many things I never explained(I intend to explain some of them, but I tend to like saving my details for the end of an arc XD)). I now get more than 400 views on average, and I've gotten more positive ratings than I think I could have ever expected(Considering that this story managed to get 5 one-star ratings and it still gets read XD). Plus, we're coming up on 50k views!

But the reason I called y'all here is for one important purpose...besides the expansion of the imperium of man and the bashing of the people who declare anti-far left as alt-right Nazis...is that school(homeschool specifically) is starting up again, thus some of my posting times will be a little sporadic at times(but it's most likely 9pm-2am GMT, except when I have to sleep, then post will occur at noon) so I ask that you be occasionally patient for the times that I can't post as fast as I'd like. I'll be posting around noon today, mostly due to issues with revising(some dialogue that sounded so corny that you could give it to the jolly green giant and even he wouldn't want it) so stay tuned, intrepid readers!

 

3