The Familiar of Fate: Chapter 91.5 – He Needs You…I Don’t(0.5)
327 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature, now with its maniacal, psychotic grin restored, was blown by the force of a massive scream that erupted from the torn black sea, sending it flying towards the chain that had emerged from the journal! 

 

And within moments, it had firmly latched its claws onto the chain, digging the spreading tentacles from its strange appendages into the gaps that formed the black metal loops, looking up at the Witch with its maddened gaze as she, in turn, glared in disgust at its hideous appearance…

 

However, contrary to what one might think, the creature did not attempt to climb the chain in a frenzy, rabidly clawing its way to continue its battle, but it continued to remain still while staring at her.

 

Since the creature did not act, the Witch was the one who broke the silence…

 

Witch of Fate: “What do you think you’re doing…?”

 

Her expressionless face now contained, in addition to the ever present disgusted gaze she had long held, twinges of anger, though her tone still held cold…

 

The creature began to stretch its neck, bending it in various directions as its singular eye seemed to stare out into the endless space with no real target. Its face contorted into various strange expressions, but they all seemed to be contemplating a response.

 

However, in a fashion that at that point seemed characteristic of the creature, it went the full mile to irritate her, beginning its long, yet swift climb down the chain, towards the unconscious Fate…

 

It had turned its back to the Witch, but seemed completely undisturbed by thoughts of what she could do while it's guard was down, continuing its steady pace towards Fate as the Witch watched on, rage slowly becoming more present in her now dissatisfied expression.

 

The Witch cast her gaze towards the boy, as her mind wandered between her sister and her charge, of whom both frustrated her, with her continuous headaches not being helped by this creature’s interference.

 

Witch of Fate: “I will ask you once more, what do you think you are doing in my presence…?”

 

The creature twisted its head in a full 180 degree pivot, smiling at her as it spoke in a somewhat casual, but still deranged tone…

 

???: “What I what, what he wants...what we want...so shove off and leave the book!~”

...

 

5