WHO’S GETTING MARRIED FIRST?
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aqsa and I head toward Simraa's room.

"where's madiha?" I question her while walking.

"She's already with Simraa... and most likely discussing her crush with Kaif."She has been babbling about him since the moment I asked about him. "She really likes him, Ifra, I'm telling you," she said, giving me a knowing look.

"It's good that she likes someone like Aqsa," I say, smiling.

"I understand.."

"Wait a minute, did you just say Kaif?" As I shopped, I said this.

"Yeahh ?" She turned toward me. "Why did you stop?" she said as she moved her hand toward me.

"No, it's nothing; I just heard that name somewhere," I replied as I continued my walk. Where did I hear this name? I'm stuck in my thoughts. Suddenly it hit me... Is that him?

"Heyy, what did that person wear?" "There are definitely so many cats in this hall, right?"

"Who?" she asked.

"The guy you were talking about to Madiha before?" I remind her.

"Why ? Did you finally decide to move on from that jerk? tell me. "Only then will I give you the details!" she exclaimed, winking at me.

"Just tell me the aqsa and stop burdening your mind with all the overthinking, which is already empty," I said while giving her a glare that means "Just spill the beans."

"You don't mean it, Ifra?" "Do you?" she asked, making a puppy face.

"No, I don't want you to just tell me what he was wearing."

"It's him, it's him; I can still hear his bold words in my ears, and I can still feel my anger toward him, and that's when I realised I needed to warn Aqsa." He is such a pervert that I can't handle my sister if she goes after him like a high school teenager.

"You better stay away from him, Aqsa," I warn her.

"Why?" she inquired. "Because you have your eyes on him," she replied, giving me the most irritated look. "Don't worry, I don't mind sharing."

What?? God, I despise whatever she's saying, and it makes me want to slap her so that she'll understand why I'm sharing him with my sister...

"Eww, Aqsa, shut up, or I am really going to make you shut up by breaking your jaw for forever," I warned her this very last time.

"Do you really like him?" she asks me with a serious expression. God, how can she even believe that?

"Ah, do you really think that... I can like anyone but him. Forget it. I'd rather die than drool over him. I replied with a shrug.

"Oh, it looks like he is already on your bad person list." She is right; he is already on my bad person list... I don't like perverts... Ignore the books about bad people. Just stay away from him. okay"…

"All right, let's go get Simra."She said this while raising her hands in the air.

...….

"Let's go, bride." "Your groom is waiting for you on the stage," Asqa and I said as we entered Simaa's room.

"Ahh, finally," she said, rolling her eyes in a most dramatic way. And stands

"Wait, how am I looking?" "I am looking perfect, right?" She asked happily by twirling three or four times, which made her lehenga go round and round with her. It really worries me how she is even twirling while wearing such a heavy lehenga and jewelry. But then I saw Aqsa and Madiha and realised they were thinking the same thing. We smiled, looked at each other, and said it together.

"Yeah, yeah, our sister, you are looking like a beautiful Indian bride." And then we all laugh.

"Yeah, now we should go," Simra said when she felt satisfied with our answer. "Let's go".

"Wait a minute, you're my bride; walk gracefully," I said as I approached her, making her posture graceful as I moved her hands toward her waist.

"Yeah, now we should go." Aqsa and I stand either side of Simraa and walk out of the door.

As we hit the stage, I can see how everyone's eyes are admiring my sister. She is indeed looking so beautiful, and the peaceful smile on her face and excitement in her eyes make her more beautiful than anyone... I look up toward Saad. He is just looking at my sister, like he just can't take his eyes off her. I notice he has the same expression as my sister... They are truly, truly in love. Aqsa and I were invited to sit on the couch in the centre with the bride and groom. and walk toward the backside of the stage to stand. It was our mom's most important instruction to stand beside Simraa the whole time in case she needed anything.

"Don't they look like the most beautiful couple?"In hushed tones, Aqsa inquired.

"Yeah, they are." Remember, I said I shouldn't have come here, and after seeing how happy they are, I retract that. I take that back today because she will finally meet Sad's fiancée. This is definitely one of the happiest days of her life. How can I not be here?

"Don't worry, I know you didn't mean it in the first place," but I am glad you came. "With a smile," Aqsa said.

"Mee too"

Aqsa, me, and Madiha are standing beside Simraa, as so many people are coming toward her to congratulate her. To be honest, I am really scared to be here, because whoever is coming here always looks at me and Aqsa... And I can see the confusion on their faces...

"Oh my god, Ifraa!" "I want to look like both of them on my engagement; otherwise, I'm not marrying anyone," Aqsa said as she watched Saad and Simraa.

"Don't be concerned; no one will marry you even if you don't want it."I said it playfully.

"Heyy, you better not talk; you're not getting married anytime soon," Aqsa replied. But didn't she know that even I don't want to marry anyone?

"You know I don't want to marry anyone, aqsaa." I said to her as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I know because you're so in love with your ex... that you can't imagine being married to anyone but him," she said in front of Madiha, who has no idea.She was away from us for so long that she didn't know about it.

"Still," Madiha stated startlingly. "Is she still in love with him?" she asked.

"Yeah," Aqsa says, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, stop talking about him, now what about you?" When are you going to get married? Please let me know if you have someone. "I have so much hope in you, Aqsa." I asked in an attempt to change the topic, but I am really curious about why she never dates anyone... She liked one of our childhood friends, Arhan, and until our teenager years, he always teased Aqsa by saying he would marry her because she looked like his mom and that he really liked her, which irritated Aqsa so much that they always ended up fighting. but then sometimes they act like married couples who are so in love with each other, but then Arhan moved out of our town, and I still remember how much Aqsa cried every day when he was gone. We are still in touch with him, but I don't know where he is now. Sometimes I think that Aqsa still talks to him, but I never ask her. Because what if she didn't? I don't want her to be sad by making her remember the past.

"Me?" "Actually, I really..." Someone interrupted Aqsa as she was saying this.

"She's going to marry me, didn't we all know?" We all heard a familiar voice as Aqsa and I looked at each other, stunned.

1