SHOPPING WITH KAIF
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person perspective

"Ifra, when are you leaving for shopping?" Simra asked Ifra when everyone was at the breakfast table.

"Just after the breakfast, sis," Ifra replied.

"You are going shopping, but for what?" "Aqsa, who doesn't know about this... asked while eating her favourite pancakes."

"For Simra Haldi's  dress material, I designed that a long time ago for her haldi (Indian wedding ritual), but I never got the chance to create it." Ifra said "Now that we have only 5 days left until her function, I have to work on it."

"No, you are coming with me; I have to shop for our accessories." "Remember, we have to wear everything the same, so I am going to need your suggestion too." Aqsa responded that it was her idea for Ifra and her to wear identical outfits to Simra's wedding.

"Whatever you choose will be nice, Aqsa, and I love your choice," Ifra said to her.

"No, I am not going alone." aqsa said.  just when everyone heard a chair screeching and someone sitting on it. It was Arhan. "Where?" he asked, looking at Aqsa. Arhan arrived at their home in the morning after Javed summoned him for some work...

"Nowhere," she replied immediately. Seeing that Aqsa is not going to reply,

"She was asking me to accompany her to the mall; she has to shop for some accessories, but unfortunately, I am busy for the whole day." Ifra said to Arhan. Now she looks toward Simra and gives her a wink because both know what is going to happen now.

"So what, I will accompany her," Arhan said as he moved his chair closer to Aqsa and said in a low voice, " right wife…? just enough for Aqsa to hear.

"Don't dream in daylight; you are not coming with me, and yeah... Aqsa came to a halt, stomped her foot on Arhan's foot, and then continued."I am not your wife." Everyone saw this and giggled because they are all aware of Aqsa and Arhan's nature.

"Ifra, it's ok if you are busy today. "We're going shopping tomorrow," she promised...

"Actually, I'm already booked for tomorrow, and Simra's dress will take a long time to prepare, so... Now you have only one option." Ifra stated, and it is true because she has a lot of work on Simra's dress, and now everyone knows what Aqsa's only option is...

"Me," Arhan said as he stood up from the table. Though Aqsa put all her strength into hitting her foot, Arhan barely felt anything.

"No, definitely not. I have a better choice, and I  would love to go alone." She said as even she stood up from the table in irritation. "She doesn't want to go alone, but she doesn't want to go with Arhan either."

"No, you are not going alone... "Take Arhan with you," Javed, the father of the three beautiful daughters, said. He is reading his newspaper, but all eyes and ears are on his daughter's conversation.

"No, Dad; I'll go by myself."Aqsa insisted, but he pretended like he didn't hear anything and continued reading his newspaper.

Now Arhan is confused about why Javed is not allowing Aqsa to go alone, but because he has been away from his hometown for so long, There are so many things he doesn't know about Aqsa.

Aqsa and Arhan left home early for their shopping in Arhan's car, and it's clear from Aqsa's expression that sharing the same air with Arhan is torture for her.

Ifra left her home as her cab came to pick her up at 1 o'clock. She went to the famous fabric shop, where all of the clothes are expensive, but she had been saving up for this for a long time because she wanted her sister to look perfect every day.And as she calculates the material expenses, everything is in her budget. She knows the owner of the shop, Mr. Jeremy; he is her father's friend. Mr. Jeremy is a very friendly and approachable man, so just as he saw Ira in the store, He began to walk toward her.

"Hello, Mr. Jeremy," Ifra greets him.

"Hello, beautiful," he replied with a smile. "What brought you here today?" he asked , he didn't get confused between aqsa and ifra because he knew that only ifra will visit this place then he saw the sketch of ifra's beautiful sketch of a yellow and purple colour. A long yellow ball skirt with a purple and yellow bodice blouse and an elegant fichu over it embellished with flowers and tiny colourful gems.Everything was looking so beautiful in that sketch.

"Did you make this?"Mr. Jeremy asked her. "It is lovely... "Simra will love it," he said as his eyes were still on that drawing. "Have you shown her this yet?"

"No, I want to give her a surprise; she just knows that I am designing her a dress for her haldi's ritual."

"I would love to see her in this on her haldi... "Now come and choose all the materials you want," he said, motioning to the clothing shelf."Ifra was trying to pick up what kind of fabric will make the dress look more beautiful, but she was so confused about it. When she created the lehenga for Simra's engagement, it took her days to just choose the material, and now she doesn't have that much time. She is still not that experienced in creating dresses, so it is taking a lot of time for her to choose the fabric for the dress. As she was busy choosing the clothes, she didn't realise that someone was standing so behind

"Hello sweet heart…"  She heard and flinched and looked toward that side and found Kaif standing there.

"You..." she said as she pointed her finger toward him. She was quite shocked to see him here. Kaif was standing there in a black suit, looking elegant. His sapphire blue eyes are still reminiscent of the calm ocean, and his face is unmistakably artistic.And it looks like the suit is showing his well-toned body more precisely. No wonder he thinks every girl is dying to be with him.

"Yes, me," he said, holding her finger in his.and wink at her. Ifra quickly withdraws her hand.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I was following you." Kaif replied with a smirk on his face.

"What…?? " She immediately replied; it's not like she didn't hear him, but it's more like she wants to hear it again because this sounds so ridiculous to her... There is no way he will follow her.

"Kidding" by looking at her startled expression, Kaif raised his hand in the air up to his chest as if surrendering, but the smirk on his face grew broad, showing a full, curved smile. Ifra amused him every way possible.She's the only girl who didn't fall for his charm, and this piqued his interest on a level that even he couldn't explain...He knows that if he said this to any other girl, he was following her... She has more of a chance to act shy as a high school girl, but here is Ifra, standing in front of him in utter disbelief.

By looking at his smile, Ira thought, "Oh, so he knows how to smile too, other than his smirks."

"I was wondering around the town, and then I saw you here, so I thought maybe the universe is trying to make us meet, and then I am here." Kaif said it in a most believable way...

"If the universe is trying to do that, I am sure the universe has already planned my downfall now,"  she replied while walking away from him. toward the second shelf.

"Why are you always this rude with me?"  Kaif asked in a tone that showed that he was feeling offended, but on the contrary, he was so bemused by her reply. She always replies in a manner he can never predict.

"And why are you always this cheeky?" She turned toward him by stopping in her tracks. As she suddenly stopped and turned her head to bump into his chest, who was already following her... Both Kaif and Ifra collide with each other, but Ifra suddenly takes a step back. Just when Kaif's eyes fall on a paper in Ifra's hand, he tries to see it. When Ifra follows his eyesight and comes to know that he is trying to see the sketch, she tries to move it behind her back, but before that, Kaif has already snatched it from her hands and is starting to examine it.

"Give it back," she said, trying to keep her voice low. As she moved forward to take the seize sketch out of his hand, Kaif took a step back, but his gaze remained fixed on the sketch, and he was surprised to see that every detail of the dress was looking great in the sketch, and by just looking at it, he knew the dress would look amazing once it was ready, after all, he is a fashion designer.

"You draw this," he said. Ifra tried to take the sketch again, but this time he raised his hand over his head, knowing there was no way ifra could ever take it back from there.

"Return it..."But Ifra kept trying by jumping... The more Ifra jumps, the more he moves the sketch away from her.

And when Ifra gave up and walked toward the opposite side, Kaif smiled and walked toward her, then stood in front of her and gave her the sketch. Ifra just stood there for 5 seconds before looking at him and taking it.

And start choosing the dress material when she heard Kaif say, "Why don't you use pink instead of purple?" It will make the dress look lighter, more flawless, and brighter.

Suddenly it hit her, and she looked at the sketch and realised that pink would make the dress look more exquisite. And he is correct: the pink light shade will make the dress appear more vibrant.

Kaif pulled out a piece of fabric of exactly the shade she imagined for the dress and put it in front of her. And then he moved his hand toward the sketch, but this time his eyes asked for permission to take it; at first, Ifra refused, but she wanted to see what he was going to do next, so she gave it to him; he examined the dress, and Ifra examined him; and then he walked toward the yellow-colored fabric shelf and examined all shades of yellow...ifra was looking at him because this time his expressions are looking way more serious than his playful ones. And then he pulled out the fabric in the yellow gold shade and brought it toward ifra and said, "Check this." Ifra put both fabrics together, the pink one and the yellow one, and the combination itself is looking lovely. When she checks the fabric, she is surprised because it's the exact fabric she drew in her sketch, but how does Kaif know all this? Then she heard Kaif say again, "Now you just have to choose the fabric for your fichu...But you have to explore the whole shop for that, because it's the most vulnerable part of the dress.

Ifra and Kaif roam all around the shop for the material. When Ifra liked one fabric of a pink colour, she stopped and started examining it. Kaif looked at her and said, "It will not look good."

"How do you know...look at this, it's just right for the dress."She said this as she handed him the fabric.

"And I am telling you it will not go with the dress..." Kaif said with a frown, "Take the fabric out of Ifra's hand and put it back on the shelf." He never liked it when someone questioned his suggestions, even where he worked... No one dares say no to him about anything...

"And I never asked for your opinion..." she said, pulling that fabric again.

"But you liked it," Kaif said to her, and she pointed toward the material they selected together.

"Step aside and let me see which one will go best with that dress of yours," he said.

Kaif began looking at the shelf and moving his hand across each material; when his eyes stopped on one material, he pulled it out and pointed to the fabric Ifra had earlier pulled out."That one was looking perfect."

"But this one will go perfect with your dress." Ifra looked at the fabric he had chosen and realised what Kaif was saying was correct: the fabric he pulled out is a net of pink color, but it was beautifully decorated with yellow embroidery on it, giving it a mixture of pink and yellow.and is absolutely perfect for the dress... Ifra first looks at all the material Kaif has selected up until now, and then at Kaif... Kaif knows what is going on in her head, and a smug smile comes across his face, and he stands there, crossing his legs.

"How do you do all these things?" Ifra asked, surprised.

"I know a bit about fashion too." He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal for him, but only he knows how proud he is by looking at her stunned expressions.

Kaif and Ifra did the whole shopping together because he was helping her choose the best out of everything.

0