I NEVER SAID NO
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you finished?"Mr. Jeremy, come toward Aqsa... and a man standing beside her. Ifra and Kaif both turned as soon as they heard him. Looking at Kaif, Mr. Jeremy is shocked to see him here, because everyone in the town thinks that the shop is owned by him, but in reality, the shop is owned by Kaif.

"Yeah, thanks, Mr. Jeremy," Ira said, smiling...

"Hello…" Jeremy was going to say hello to his boss, but before he could say anything, Kaif took a step ahead and pulled out his hand for a handshake. Jeremy shook his hand when Kaif spoke in a low voice.

"Play along if you want to keep this job," Jeremy says quietly, taking a step back beside Ifra."Hello, Mr. Jeremy," Kaif said with a smile.

Jeremy, who is already shocked by his boss's statement, stares at his boss in astonishment but decides to do as his boss says because he knows that his boss doesn't like to make empty threats.

"Mr. Jeremy "I got everything I needed. Can you send all this to my home? I'll pay you the bill there." Ifra said to him that all the material was way too much for her to take home alone.

"Yeah, sure," Jeremy said to her, and he moved aside to let Ifra walk toward the exit. Now that Jeremy and Kaif are alone, Kaif's playful expression has given way to seriousness. He said it in a low, cold tone of voice.

"You better stop her, 'cause if she pays even a cent, you are not going to get your salary for months."

My Jeremy, who is already so scared of his boss, looked at him in incredulity, but when his boss gave him a look, it said he was losing his patience.

"Heyy, wait, girl." Jeremy yelled, which stopped Ifra in her tracks, "You don't have to pay me the bill to pay me the bill." It's totally on me. "After all, you came to visit this place after so long." He said it with a pleasing tone and a forced smile on his face.

"Oh, so kind of you, Mr. Jeremy," Kaif said behind him... Jeremy, who is looking at him, said Thanks

"No, Mr. Jeremy, you can't do that. Let me pay, and in return, you bless us with your company at the wedding." If Ra denied it, there was no way she would let anyone else pay for her. But she smiled, thinking that Mr. Jeremy was so kind. As she said this, she again turned and started walking.

Jeremy looked at Kaif, who was throwing a dagger at him through his eyes and gave him a look saying, "STOP HER," so dangerously that it made Jeremy shudder with just the thought of what Kaif would do to him if he couldn't convince Ifra to stop paying the bill. He heard from so many people who forked for Kaif that he was the coldest person they had ever met, and if one didn't do as Kaif said, the consequences were so much worse than their imagination.

"No, no, please stop; you know what, think of it as my wedding gift to Simra; all her function dress fabrics will go from here on my account." He again tried to stop her, this time trying his best to convince her.

"You are amazing, sir...so great," Kaif said to him again from behind, when Jeremy turned to look at him. "Just a few moments ago, you were throwing daggers at me with a threatening look, and now, when Ira is watching, you have the most innocent and playful expression on your face."

"Thank you so much, sir. I'll tell Simra of your enormous gift; she will love it." Ifra said, "This time she accepts it," as if he was saying it was a gift for Simra. and gave him a goodbye nod as she left the shop.

"Good job, Mr. Jeremy." It's past time to increase your pay."Kaif coldly said to him.

"Thank you, sir," Jeremy said to him.

"Make sure to deliver her things in just a few hours," Kaif said.

"Yes, sir," Jeffery replied.

Kaif listened to him, and he left the shop without even sparing a last glance toward it. Just as he crosses the threshold, a playful expression is again on his face.

"Heyy, wait!" he yelled to stop Ifra, but she didn't listen to him as she was already far from him. when Kaif starts taking steps toward her. He heard a familiar voice. "Hey, kaif.."

He recognized the owner of the voice and approached one of his many ex-girlfriends, who was standing in jeans and a top, smiling brightly at him. Kaif smiled and walked toward her, saying, "

"Hey rhea"

"You are back in town," she said as she hugged him and said, "How are you? "You come after so long..."

"Now that I see you, I am totally fine," Kaif replied to her in a light tone.

She hit her lightly and said, "Always with the sweet talk of yours."

"Only for you," Kaif replied, placing his hand on his chest and slightly bowing his head.

"Liar," she mocked his act.

Kaif smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "Hey, right now I have to go, here, call me when you feel like catching up with me."

"Sure," she replies with a smile, and Kaif listens and walks away by waving a hand at her.

On the other hand, Ifra was walking so fast that she didn't have to face Kaif. She is grateful that he helped her, but she doesn't have the energy to face him or ignore his flirting. She booked a cab and stood there to wait for it...

That's when a few guys walk toward her and stand on either side of her. … She felt uneasy and tried to walk away when she heard one of them say, "Heyy pretty girl.. wanna ride with us?" She flinched as one of them touched her arm with his finger, but she wasn't going to give them all the satisfaction of seeing her scared. She said, "Get your hands off me.." as she jerked his hand away from her.

"Come with us," the second of them grabbed her arm and said in a commanding voice.

She tried to free her hand, but the grip of that person's hand was so strong she couldn't. That's when all of them heard a voice saying, "

"Here you are, sweetie; I was searching for you there."

Kaif approached them, and when all the boys heard him, they turned to see him, and all the blood in their bodies drained, and flashes of memories flood their minds, where Kaif beat him so badly that it took them several weeks just to stand up. which was probably a year ago, and they never thought they would see him again... When Kaif came close to them, all of them moved away from him. It was like they were making a path for Kaif to reach Ifra. He came close to her and put his arm around her waist. He was not touching her. His hand was just close enough for Ifra to feel the heat of his body.

Ifra is taken aback to see him and even more taken aback to feel safe in his presence...Kaif looks at her, and even though she has a brave expression on her face, he can tell she is terrified behind that mask... just by looking at her in this state. A cold expression fell on Kaif's face, and he was already planning the way he was going to break the bones of all of them. At first, he didn't recognize them, but when he saw the scared expression on all of their faces, he remembered that once they tried to trouble Saad's sister.

"Heyy guys, what are you doing here, saying hello to your sister?" Kaif looked at them with a smile, but his eyes were reflecting the coldness behind his expression.

"We were just..."One of them tried to talk, but he was stuttering. Before he could finish his sentence, Kaif spoke in a way that was already making all the guys regret the moment they came across Ira. "Please allow me to introduce you to her... as my girlfriend."

All eyes are on him, just as he said...Ifra looked at him, puzzled, wondering why he called her aqsa. After a few moments, she realized she had given her name as aqsa during their previous meeting. But then she was perplexed as to why he referred to her as his girlfriend... but she said quietly...And all those guys looked at Kaif with scared eyes, but Kaif just looked at them and then at Ifra, gave her an assuring smile, and said, "Sweety, you go sit in the car. I am meeting my friends after so much time, I have to greet them alone."

As he stated, all guys can feel their bones trembling with fear...They want so much for Ira to not go.

Ifra begins walking in the direction indicated by Kaif. She heard Kaif say, "Wait.." and she turned to look at him. Kaif started taking off his coat. As he was done, he moved his coat toward Ifra to hold. His muscles came into view. His shoulders were looking so strong. Ifra didn't have the nerve to look down from his shoulder, so she held his coat. When Kaif unhooked his watch and gave it to her too, He took it, and said, "Go toward the car and wait for me." She nodded and started walking away. Just as she walked away from Kaif's sight, Kaif looked at the guys and said,

"We met again..." he begins rolling his sleeves from wrist to elbow. and loosens his tie, one can easily see how angry he is from his expression.

"We are so sorry, we didn't know she was your girlfriend, otherwise we wouldn't have troubled her," one of them said, and they tried to convince Kaif. Just when Kaif looked at him and walked toward him,

"That's your mistake, boys." "You think that one precious person of mine is an ordinary one, and your second mistake is to think you are going to trouble someone else in the future." Just as he said, he punched that guy's face so hard that his face already started bleeding, and he fell a few steps back. When one of them tried to make a move on Kaif, he twisted his wrist, and everyone heard a few cracks and that person's screams. The one who touched Ifra tried to flee when Kaif grabbed the back side of his collar with one hand and made him turn toward his face, then held his hand and broke the bones of all his fingers, and dislocated his arm in just a few moves. More screams erupted when Kaif took care of all of them. Just when he was done, he looked at all the guys who were lying on the ground with painful expressions on their faces. He walks away from them, running his fingers through his hair in frustration, even though he has beaten them so badly that he is still angry that they have laid hands on Aqsa. Even though he doesn't know why he was feeling so possessive of her, as he was thinking all of this, he walked in the direction where Ifra was standing and saw her standing there holding his belongings and standing in front of him. She signaled him to move from the doors, but he didn't say anything as he wasn't sure what he would say in the next second. When he sat down on his seat, he saw Ifra standing there and showing his belongings to him. Kaif told them to take them and look at Ifra for a few seconds; when he noticed she wasn't moving, he told them.

"Why are you not sitting inside the car?"

"I can go alone, I just first want those guys to go away," she replied, and she started to walk away when she heard Kaif say it in a low voice, but she could feel the command in his voice. "Get in the car, aqsa...."

She again tried to protest, but by looking at the expression on his face, she said nothing and walked toward the other side of the car and sat inside...

Kaif, start driving the car... In just a few moments, he realized that his tensed shoulders were relaxed now... and even his mood is now not that bad. He looked at Ifra, but she was looking outside the window, and the expression on her face was telling him that she was thinking something so deeply.

"What are you thinking?"  he asked.

"How come you called me your girlfriend when you could have said anything?" she questioned him.

"Yeah, you are right. I could have said anything, but I didn't," Kaif replies with a shrug.

"That's what I'm wondering... why?"

"Because I wanted to feel how that sentence would roll off my tongue," Kaif said, his eyes still on the road.

"What sentence?"

"That you are my girlfriend.. that you are my belonging," he replied, but this time his gaze was drawn to Ifraa's. When he saw that Ifra didn't react to his words, he continued and said, "And you know how that feels...

"No, I don't want to know," she says immediately, not because she wants to know but because she knows he will again try to woo her.

"Oh, we both know that's not the case..." he said with a smirk, as he adores Ibra and Aqsa.

"Ti sembra di esserlo..." he said solemnly as if he were telling the truth. Ifra didn't understand him, and his expression is confused...  Kaif has the biggest grin on his face when he looks at her.

Ifra looks at him, and she understands that he sure said something flirty.

"Stop flirting...please...you are no different than those guys," she said to him, implying that (ifra) Aqsa is annoyed.d

"And what makes you think that?"  he asked as a frown appeared on his face.

"Because even they flirt with every other girl who comes across them." "And you too."

"Don't judge a book by its cover," they say." I am nothing like them," he replied to her in a rough voice.

"And what makes you think that?" this time Ifra asked him.

"Because of me." "If a girl says no, it means no. I never flirt with a girl who is not interested in me too." Kaif shook his head, saying he meant what he said.

"I am not interested in you either; why do you always flirt with me..."

"Girl, you never said no," Kaif said to her, amused by her...

As Ifra heard this, she realized that it was the truth; she never said no to Kaif whenever he flirted with her, but then she thought it was better than never.

"OK, so now I'm saying it.."As she was saying this, Kaif interrupted her by saying,

"It's too late for you, sweetheart..."When Ifra saw him, she realized he was smiling.

                                                    ...…

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...

For all the readers who are probably confused about why Kaif is thinking of Ifra as Aqsa, it's because Ifra told him that her name is Aqsa. That's why whenever I am going to write anything from Kaif's POV, Ifra will be named as Aqsa. And if you want to understand the plot of the story more, you have to read the synopsis again, as I made some changes to it. And if you like the story, add it to your library, and tell me who's your favorite character so far.

0