HALDI CEREMONY PART 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aqsa tried to wake Ifra up, as she was in deep sleep. She already sleeps very late.

"Wake up Ifra," she roared in her ear.

"Ifraaaa"

As she sees that Ifra is not going to wake up like this, she warns her. "Ifra, if you don't want me to throw a glass full of water at you, wake up in just 5 seconds."

"What … "Let me sleep a little longer; I slept very late last night," ifra said sleepily.

"That's why you slept late last night; Aqsa instructed her to make Ifra remember everything that happened today."

As Ifra heard this, she rubbed her eyes and thought about last night. Flashes of her working on Simra's dress came into her mind. Yesterday was the last day to complete the dress because today is Simra's Haldi ceremony. As she realized this, Ifra suddenly removed her quilt and got up.

"There you have it," aqsa said, looking at Ira with a puzzled expression.

"Simra's Haldi"

"Yeah, now wake up and go get fresh... We have so many things to do now. Aqsa gets up from the bed and makes her way toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"to rouse the bride."

Ifra and Aqsa smile at each other, knowing why their sister is sleeping so late: Simra couldn't sleep all night because she was worried about today...

"Cons of being a bride:" aqsa yelled quite loudly as she was already at the door. Just as she was leaving the room, she said, "And remember. "

"What ?"

"You have to make a Haldi paste for Simra... so you better hurry..."

Ifra signed as soon as she heard this...because today is going to be a long day...but she was excited as well. Ifra picked up her stiff and walked toward her bathroom.

.....

"Open your eyes..." Ifra said this to Aqsa and Simra, who are standing in front of her, and they both closed their eyes. They are here to see Simra's outfit today. Ifra, make sure to warn everyone in the home not to see the dress before the ceremony's day... As Simra and Aqsa opened their eyes, A beautiful dress enters their view...the dress Ira created matches the sketch...the long yellow ball skirt, a pink bodice blouse, and a fichu over it...their dress appears colorful due to the color choices and all the gems embedded on it...Ifra and Aqsa exchange glances before staring at the dress; their expressions are inconclusive as to whether they like the dress or not, so Ifra becomes nervous... until she hears two voices speaking in unison.

"Ifra, this is exquisite." Simra and Aqsa walked toward the dress and touched it in amazement, and Ifra smiled and thought, "Thank God, they love it."

"Girl… "You are already booked for my marriage," Aqsa said to Ifra as she put her hands over her shoulders. When Simra heard her, she smirked, and then Ifra heard her say, "Someone is way too eager to get married. Is there anything we should know?"  Simra took a step toward both of her sisters, but her gaze was on Aqsa, who was looking at her accusingly, and then she looked at Ifra, who was already enjoying this, and then she pointed her finger at both of them and said, "You..." But she knew they wouldn't back down easily, so she smiled and said, "Booking canceled."

As Simra and Ifra heard this, they giggled and teased Aqsa more about her wedding.

They all spend some time together working on the task assigned to them by their mother. Their parents are not wealthy, so they do not employ servants, but Simra, Ifra, and Aqsa enjoy working together while laughing, singing, dancing, and teasing. Javed and Sheeba are not at home because they have already arrived at the banquet where the function will be held today...Ifra, start making (ubtan) Haldi paste for Simra... As the bride is busy in her world, aqsa irons everyone's clothes, and simra tells ifra and aqsa that they don't have much time left.

"Ok, now come on, go, and start getting ready. Otherwise, we will be late." and then we have to listen to our mom's earful." Just as Ifra and Aqsa heard that they started to make their way toward their room.

"And ifra.."  Ifra stopped in her tracks and looked at Simra, who was holding her dress, and said, "Thanks for it."

"Your welcome,.."  Ifra smiled as she looked at her sister, who appeared to like the dress a lot, but then something hit her with realization, and she continued, "You should thank Mr. George for it...He didn't take any money for the dress material. "

"Yeah, I will...  But I am so grateful that both of my sisters are here with me at this most important time in my life.

Just as Simra said this... They all hear the door open, look at the clock, and immediately recognize who it is.

"Mom…" Ifra, Simra, and Aqsa all said it together, then rushed toward their room's door, and Aqsa said, "Mom, I swear we're going to get ready."

"You better," Sheeba replied to them in a low voice. It's not that she is angry, but she is very punctual about time, and she doesn't like to do anything lately. On the other hand, her daughters, if they didn't fear their mother, always made everything late.

As Sheeba saw her daughters going to their rooms, she smiled and started making her way toward her room.

When Ifra entered her room, her gaze was drawn to her outfit, which they had placed on a hanger for her. She walks toward it and looks at it. Her dress is three colors: a heavy yellow lehenga with a floral print on the net, a long dark green Kurti (blouse), and a pink heavy dupatta with large borders.

Ifra walked toward her bathroom to change, and after putting on the dress and looking at herself in the mirror, she began applying makeup and jewelry. She finished her hairstyle, and as she was adjusting her dupatta, Aqsa entered the room and said, "U ready?"

Just as Aqsa said this, Ifra and Aqsa looked at each other, thinking they were looking in a mirror at first, but now they look even more alike. "Gosh, sister, you are looking..." Aqsa said.

"Like you?" Ira cut her off."You are looking beautiful." aqsa said and both of them smiled. But then aqsa saw that Ifra couldn't set her dupatta, so she stood behind Ifra to help her. Just as she finished, they both looked at each other in the mirror and smiled. Ifra and aqsa love Simra so much, but there is just something more in their connection with each other that they can't pinpoint. Maybe it's because they are twins and they love each other more than anyone else.

"Thanks .."

"All right, let's go." Simra appeared in front of Aqsa and Ifra as they turned to leave the room, yelling, "Tadaaa."

Ifra was scared at first, but then she realized it was Simra, but Aqsa yelled "ah" louder than Simra.

"Simra, do you intend to..."

"Omg..." Aqsa came to a halt with what she was saying after a glance at Simra.

"Simra, you are looking so good and so pretty." "I know, I know that ever since I got ready, all I wanted to do was keep looking at myself in the mirror," aqsa said quietly. "I know, I know that ever since I got ready, all I wanted to do was keep looking at myself in the mirror."Simra twirled in her dress like a teenage little girl. Just as these sisters were praising each other, they all heard a voice. "God must have blessed Israel with such great talent."

"Mom…."

"You all look lovely," Sheeba said as she approached their daughters...And today even she was the slightest bit confused between ifra and aqsa, but then by looking at their expressions, she knew that the one who had a mischievous expression on her face was our beloved aqsa, and the second, who had a peaceful and beautiful smile on her face, was our pretty ifra... But then she looked at Simra and felt emotional; she removed a little kohl from her eyes with her pinky finger, placed it behind each earlobe, and said, "May you all not catch anyone evil."

They all look at each other and smile. and left the house.

Just as Aqsa, Ifra, and Simra entered the banquet, Sheeba takes Simra to the bride's room, and Ifra and Aqsa just stand there looking at each other. Both can tell that they are feeling nervous.

"Nervous...?" aqsa asked ifaa.

"A little"

"Don't worry, you've got this."

"What about you..." Ifra then inquired about Aqsa.

"What about me?"

"I see you're nervous as well... because of Arhan."

"What no…" Aqsa abruptly denied it...but deep down she knows she is. As ifra heard this, she remembered something and asked Aqsa, "Don't lie, Aqsa, tell me what happened between you two. When you went shopping with him, he never came to our house again." As they both were talking, they started roaming around the whole area. The whole banquet glowed with all the lighting.

"It's a good thing he didn't come again." And I didn't do anything; maybe he finally realized that I am not that into him. So he gave up. " Just as Aqsa said, She felt someone behind her, and both ifra and aqsa heard her say, "Or perhaps I was busy...When they turned around, they saw Arhan, who was dressed in a yellow kurta pajama with a wasket over it...but in this Indian outfit, he looks even more handsome as the mixture of her dominating and mischievous personalities is perfectly balanced in the way he carries himself...As he saw Ifra and Aqsa, he immediately recognized Aqsa by her annoyed expression...

"What are you doing?" ifra inquired, allowing Arhan and Aqsa to converse for a while.

"In learning how to make your wife happy so that she doesn't flirt with other guys..." Just as he said this, Ifra would look at Aqsa with a shocked expression. Because Aqsa never flirts with anyone. But who is Arhan referring to? Aqsa saw Ifra's expression, and she became more annoyed with Arhan, and she looked at him.

"I am not your wife."

"Yet," Arhan replied with a smirk.

"Ahh...," Aqsa's voice trailed off as she wished she could scratch Arhan's smirk.

"Don't you realize eavesdropping is bad?"

When Arhan heard this, he moved closer to Aqsa and said, in a low voice, "I never intend to do anything well when it comes to you."

"Pervert," Aqsa remarked.

"At your service..." Arhan smiled and bowed slightly toward Aqsa.

"Ahhh.." Now one can see that Aqsa's entire face is red from how annoyed she is right now.. and Arhan is trying to control his laughter while looking at her expression... and Ifra is enjoying this act of theirs.

... Aqsa walked away from both Ifra and Arhan without saying anything. The playful expression on Arhan's face was replaced with a serious one, and he said, "Ifra."

"Hmm.."

"I want to talk to you about her," Arhan said, pointing to Aqsa.

"Yeah, I am listening."

He smiled slightly when he heard ifra and said, "No, not today. Today you have to enjoy."

Ifra can sense it is something serious, so she asked Arhan, "Is it something serious...?" When Arhan heard this, he looked at Ifra for a few seconds, but there was no smile on his face, so he replied. "That is what you are going to tell me..."

0