Chapter 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Henry's Pov

Everyone in the family was tense since Ottis attempted assassination by those hunters. Hunters, I hate them with a passion. 15 years ago I was kidnapped, tortured and raped by the Huntix family. Worst 4 months of my life. But luckily my husband the alpha and the pack destroyed them. 

We never heard from them again. But we did loose some good people. I always feel guilty, because I couldn't protect myself since I'm an omega, I lost our unborn child who was still a fetus at the time. So I decided that our family was big enough. I knew it was Matt's dream to have 12 kids but I couldn't after everything that happened. We thought of adopting but then we were in war with the neighboring packs new alpha and then there were the rogues. So we just kept it at 10 which according to my parents was enough.

So I had my tubes tied. My wolf Silk and Mathew understood my reasonings but his wolf Heath wasn't onboard. But he soon got over it as we still have 10 wonderful children. But those hunters, something doesn't feel right. I've been getting this feeling since last year, but I think I'm just being paranoid.

"Which hunters organization is this?" Matt asked out loud to Anthony our gamma.

"I'm not sure yet, I'm having to of the warriors interrogate them first. I think the woman in pink messed up the other 2 as she looked desperate, which made it easier for us" he said while we were eating.

Just then our 10 kids came down. With our daughter in law Gina. She a sweet girl and makes Daphne happy. She joined our pack for 5 years ago and she was mated when they both hit 18. My babies are growing up to fast. The quintuplets are all 17 and by next year they will be looking for mates. 

Just as I was reminiscing on the past with my kids one of the warriors yelled in the link Alpha,Luna, two of the hunters escaped the cells and are heading your way.

This got me panicking for the safety of my family. Mathew was about to yell out orders when 4 knives flew to our direction. We dodged thankfully as the knives got stuck in the walls. That's when we all turned to see 2 masked figures. They were both in black hoodies and sweatpants. Covered in blood. While the taller one had a black mask the shorter one who I'm thinking is female was wearing a white one. They both had knives in their hands.

I grabbed Ottis, Daphne and the younger kids behind me in case something happens. Then full out fight happened in the kitchen. The black masked one was fighting Gina, Alaric and Anthony while the white masked one was fighting Reign, Roxanne and Mathew. Black mask punched Gina in the arms then legs then she fell down so he pushed her towards us.

"What's going on I can't move" she said in disbelief.

"No way was that chi blocking, can you transform Gina" Brighten asked

"No I can't it's like we're stuck" she said while we sit her on the ground.

I turn to my son and asked "What's chi blocking?"

"It's not supposed to be real, it's a form of martial arts in cartoons. But there based on real martial arts but I never thought they were real. Instead of immobilizing someone's powers, there making it so we can't transform" he said as we see them take down the rest except Anthony and Mathew.

"We will spare you if you hand over that Omega" the white masked stated as she pointed to Ottis.

"Like hell I'll hand over my mate" Anthony said dangerously as his claws extended and attacked the hunters. Before they could punch him he swung his claws towards their necks but missed instead getting their masks. Their masks drop down with their hoods and everything was silent, you could hear a pin drop.

Why? Why do they have my face. Those two look exactly like me. The girl had long black hair with ice blue eyes while the boy had red hair and my emerald green eyes. And when our eyes met silk was saying my pups, pups, what beautiful pups. No it can't be I'm an omega, that monster couldn't have had my kids, she couldn't have raised them as hunters. The goddess wouldn't have done this to me and my family.

"Well, looks like we will be taking our leave till next time mutts. You can keep the bimbo though" she said as the boy hugged her and they disappeared. They can use magic. No this can't be happening.

"Who were they?" Ottis asked nobody in particular as everyone was still stunned.

"My pups" I said and started crying, why was fate so cruel. That monster took my child and gave birth to twins. Why?

Mathew Pov

I was shocked when the hunters masks were revealed. They looked so much like Henry when he was teen. Well they were a lot taller than him but none the less look like him. While we were staring at each other my wolf Heath was yelling my pups, must protect my pups. Over and over again, I agreed with him their eyes just looked dull. What on earth happened to them.

I want you to find out who those 2 are right now! I all but yelled in the mind link. Once done I held my mate as he was a sobbing mess.

"Dad why did papa say that those hunters were his pups" Quinn asked worried. 

I sigh, I was hoping to never tell the kids about what happened. I looked at my mate and he just nod his head saying I could tell.

"15 years ago, papa was kidnapped by the Huntix clan for 4 months. When we got there it was an all out war, but we won but lost many people including your unborn sibling. During that time, he was tortured and raped by Theodora Huntix, the next leader of the clan and a monster. We thought she died 15 years ago but, it looks like we were wrong" I say sadly. We really did think she was dead with all the wounds. I knew we should of burned the body, but my mate was more important.

"But papas an omega, how'd he get her pregnant?" Alaric asks as he gets up slowly.

"It's because he has witches blood, that's why Brightens a witch instead of a wolf. So out of a millionth chance, papa was able to get her pregnant with twins is almost an impossibility" I said as I remember my new kids. God I don't even know there names.

"So what are we going to do with them?" Ottis asked in his mates arms.

"We find them, and we'll bring them here, and try to get them adjusted into the pack." I told which earned me a growl from Anthony.

"Are you crazy Alpha, they tried to kill Ottis twice, what makes you think they won't try again?" He yelled at me.

"Our wolves have recognized them as our children, so you will respect them. Also they haven't killed any pack member only knocked them out, so we know they have morals." I said 

"Alpha we got something" one of the warriors came running in.

"Speak" I told them in my alpha tone.

"There names are Cupid and Artemas Huntix" I growled at the name but nodded for him to continue. "Cupid is the girl and 5 minutes older than Artemas. They were born on July 30, 20xx. They are turning 14 years old next month. There mother died from overdose when they were 9 and they were reported as missing. An investigation was done but haven't found them yet. It seems that they graduated college when they were 9." He said with this new information.

"Do they have a middle name?" Henry asked

"No I believe they don't" he said which made him smile as he was thinking of names to give are new pups. 

"Get the paperwork to hand custody over to us as we're changing there names to Jones." I said.

"There full names will be Cupid Amore Jones and Artemas Cresent Jones" he said.

I still can't believe we have twins. We get the exact number we wanted. It seems that Cupid is more wolf while Artemas is more witch. Well I know Brighten will be happy to have a sibling that's a witch and not a wolf. I know he feels left out in this family and feels more comfortable with his witch cousins. But first things first, get our twins back where they belong.

0