Chapter 2
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I entered the house, I arrived in a hallway but given the state I was worried.  The hallway was a mess of knocked over furniture and everything in it, but what worried me the most was the stairs which were right in front of me.  Approaching the stairs I could see a pool of blood.  When I touch the blood, I immediately notice that it is coagulated.

 Despite the fact that there was no trail of blood, I decided to search the whole house hoping to find any information.  After looking everywhere I could tell that the house was empty and even in the basement there was nothing and nobody there.  The whole house was a mess.  As if the house was completely searched.  But no trace of my friends.  Outside the rain was still falling.  I decided to get out of the house and headed for the barn.  When I walked inside, I was completely soaked.  Inside the barn there was nothing special just old tools and equipment.  Once I confirmed that there was really no one there.  I called for help again.  But again I couldn't reach them.  I head back into the house.  I enter the small living room which was to the left of the entrance.

 Once in the living room I sit on the couch.  To be able to reflect on the situation.  But no matter how much I thought about the situation, I found no possible solution.  I didn't know the forest very well and I didn't want to lose.  Instead of this eventuality I decide to take my car and go directly to the police station.  Especially since the house was about ten kilometers from the city.  While directing me towards the exit I notice with the put key of car one disappeared.  I searched the whole house looking for them, but I couldn't find them.  She had disappeared.  And I found myself trapped in this house without being able to call for help.

 I started to panic.  The house was in this pouring rain.  And there was blood in the hallway of the house.  I did not understand the situation.  My friend disappearing and now my only means of transportation was stuck in the yard.  All I wanted to do was grab a drink and sit down.  I knew it wasn't going to help in this situation.  But maybe that would calm me down.  Especially since I couldn't de-stress.  And at that moment a glass of alcohol seemed like a good idea.  I was hoping this drink would de-stress me.  And that this glass was going to help me clarify my ideas.  In the end I took an old bottle of bourbon that was lying around in the kitchen.

 When I poured myself the first glass, I noticed that my hand was shaking, and the more I used the glass, the more I felt that the situation was getting out of control.  After all, I was a recovering alcoholic.  But in this situation I could not resist the temptation to drink.  A temptation that I ended up satisfying.  After I finished the bottle, I couldn't stand up anymore, I tried to get up from the sofa, but I couldn't.  I felt like my head was pounded with a hammer.

 Falling off alcohol was easy, and this whole situation helped me take the leap.  Now I should not regret this situation in the near future.  I lay down on the sofa in the living room and stared at the ceiling.  If only at that time I was not drunk, I would have noticed that something or even someone had entered the room.  And this thing was looking at me.  But at that time it was not important to my eyes, and I did not pay attention to my surroundings.

0