Chapter 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ended up fainting from the alcohol.  The bottle I was still holding in my hand ended up slipping and breaking on the floor.  The person or the thing that was in the same room as me ended up leaving.  At that point I had no more problems.  Or at least I had forgotten that I had any.  My drinking problem had caught up with me, and I knew it was my fault.

 While I was sleeping I heard a sound.  It was a rhythmic noise.  After a few moments, I knew it was a cart being pushed across tiled floors.  The noise didn't stop, instead it amplified.  When I opened my eyes all I saw were lights flashing.  And I was lying on the cart.  I felt the cold metal on my back.  But I found myself unable to speak or even move.  And I had trouble keeping my eyes open.  Each time it closed.  I had been thinking in the fog.  I had a hard time understanding where I was.  The rhythmic sound of the cart was making me tired.

 Moments later I heard a door open.  And a moment later the cart I was on stopped.  I opened my eyes again, and the only thing I managed was a blinding light.  At the sight of this light by reflex I closed my eyes again.  I waited in this room for a time that seemed endless.  After a while locked in being able to move, I found meaning.  In fact, it was mainly the view that I found.  I was in a small room.  Above me was a light.  And looking around I noticed that the room was white tiled.  Entirely made of white tiles.

 But the tiles were extremely dirty.  Some parts were brown, and others had red tints.  But what struck me in this place.  It was the smell.  A stench that took hold of my nose.  A smell of death.  It was as if rotting corpses had been left on the ground.  Even though I couldn't see the ground.  Because of the paralysis I had.  The only thing I could move was my eyes.

 Footsteps approached the small room.  The steps were very slow.  And the person walking was dragging something heavy and metallic.  I hoped this was all just a dream.  Deep down I was terrified.  I remembered what they were saying about Josh Randall's house.  A house that drove you crazy.  A cursed house.  I don't know why I was thinking this now.  I knew very well that it was bullshit that was being said about this house.  But I couldn't stop thinking about it.  After all I was in the house even though I have no memory of what happened after I drank alcohol.

 The door finally opened.  And the person who approached me.  Breathed heavily and deeply.  It wasn't heavy and he was always dragging something behind him.  He was rather slow.  He took time to come to me.  And when finally he reached.  The man's appearance terrified me.  He put his skeletal hand on my chest.  And he was smiling.  I knew that nothing good was going to come out of this encounter.  A bad encounter.  I just wanted to run away.  But I couldn't.

0