Chapter 4
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man who put his hand on my chest was an old man. With white hair, and he had very dark eyes, his skin was extremely wrinkled, and on the skin of his face large pustules. The teeth were coming out of his mouth and were extremely dirty. He was exactly like the small room I was in, unkempt.

He had a white beard on his face and he was exactly skinny. He put down the object he was dragging. It was a gas canister. I wanted to run away but I was paralyzed. And every time he looked at me. An almost primal fear appeared. The words that came out of the man's mouth sounded like a rattle.

- My little bird, welcome, I will bring you here. To help you you will see you will not feel any pain.

As he finished his sentence. I started to sweat, I was scared, I was terrified. I knew he had something planned for me. He turned around and went to get something. I couldn't tell which object. The moment he came back to me, he was holding a small knife. His hand was shaking badly. I wanted to scream before he started. But I couldn't.

- Don't worry little bird, I'll just look behind your eyes.

He finished his sentence with a sinister laugh, after laughing he started coughing heavily. Blood did not end up flowing from his mouth.  After coughing the man put a breathing mask on his face. He leaned over me. He opened my eye wide with his knife. He pierced my eye. I didn't know what he was after. But inside I was screaming in pain. I could feel a warm liquid running down my face. Every time I felt the knife go into my eye. An immense pain made me scream. Even though no sound could come out of my lips.

The old man continued and after a few minutes. He pulled my eye out of my body. When I saw the eye I finally understood that this was not a dream. That this was reality. And that now I had lost my eye. My vision was blurry. After doing this the man spoke again.

- Now I will give you a gift. You are going to get a new eye.

The man walked out of the room again, although he walked slowly. After a few minutes he returned with a new eye. But it was a glass eye with the color of my eyes. After inserting it into my empty orifice, I fainted again. Because of the physical and psychological pain. I couldn't resist. I wanted to leave this nightmare.

When I woke up, I touched my eye by reflex, and instinctively I knew that the one I had was the wrong one. After checking it I noticed that I was still in the small room. But it was just me. But the good news was that I could move again. I got up from the cart and walked towards the door. The room I was in was small and dirty. And the floor was covered with mouse and rat skeletons.

0